It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgenderism and why America is slowly falling apart

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
News flash - boys have been doing that since schools were integrated. Pretending otherwise (and that is exactly what you're doing - pretending) is pure fantasy. Furthermore, there is nothing in any paper that's been put out about this that says it's now legal to put one's genetalia in somebody else's face.

Oh no, come on now, don't be coming in here with your logic and reason!

What these people don't want to accept (you'll notice that they ignore it every time it's brought up) sexual assault has not been legalized, at all, anywhere. They pretend that the sky is falling and that allowing people who look like women to use the women's room, and people who look like men to use the men's room, will result in a sudden legalization of assault and rape, as if these things are suddenly not crimes any more.

Just look at one other member here who seems to be fantasizing over the prospect of bestiality and child molestation being legal, that says more about them than anyone else. That's the kind of ranting irrationality we're dealing with here, the kind of fanatical Christianity leading this insane propaganda.

It is and will continue to be a criminal offense to sexually assault anyone, no matter who you are and no matter your gender, no matter your sexuality, no matter the location. This has not changed, and it will not change.

I am more scared of the people who think that the rest room is a place for sexual activities than I am scared of the transgender person going about their natural business, and probably without me even knowing that the person is transgender.

I would support a law mandating that all these people use their own facilities, while me and all the normal people, the transgender people, the LGBT people, the rational people, can go and do our number one's and two's in private stalls without having to think about the right-wing bible thumping nutter in the corner fapping themselves silly over the idea of sexual assault.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: QuinnP

Why did you reply then?.

Did you even read my post through the flames shooting from your prudish eyes?.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

You don't know my friends very well ... LOL.

Are you perhaps taking your personal beliefs, individual convictions and hang-ups and projecting them on society-at-large?

Not everyone shares your ... parochial or puritanical views.

(post by QuinnP removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I don't think you're stupid at all. I don't know you.

You're here calling dozens of people you've never met "perverts" ... so that does indicate a rather limited social field-of-view ... but stupidity?

I'm a pervert? LOL.

Perhaps, but not because I believe in individual freedom, the rule-of-law and the Constitution of the United States.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuinnP

originally posted by: eNumbra

a reply to: AuranVector

There was an old movie I remember this being on. It was called Stormship Troopers, if I recall. There is a scene in it when a lot of young males and females in the military are all showering together like it was normal. But if you notice the eyes of the people, you will notice they keep looking down toward the genitalia of the opposite sex. Obviously they were not used to, or thought it was normal.

Go figure people look at each other; on nudist colonies where people being naked is a 24 hour a day thing, people still look at each other.
The shower scene in Starship Troopers highlighted the cameraderie between fellow soldiers regardless of gender, none of them were "uncomfortable" showering together, you were the only one who took that away from that scene.

They are called "nudist colonies" for a reason. Humankind is not like that. Those who are perverted have to separate themselves from most people. This is not a judgement call. Everyone knows this except those who are perverted.

Alright, firstly; you used the Starship Troopers scene to attempt to show that even in a world where unisex showers had become the norm, people were still uncomfortable with it. You wee wrong and that's why nudist colonies are the apt counter example, where nudity is a norm.

Secondly, nudists aren't perverts, not everyone who disagrees with your particular moral bent is a pervert; and considering all of the supposedly moral people who commit acts of perversion everyday you should really stop accusing your opponents of it.

Lastly, gay transgendered beastophiles are coming for you, you'd better stock up on supplies and get ready to hide or they might make you one of them.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're here calling dozens of people you've never met "perverts" ... so that does indicate a rather limited social field-of-view ... but stupidity?

I'm a pervert? LOL.

Perhaps, but not because I believe in individual freedom, the rule-of-law and the Constitution of the United States.

That is a pretty bad excuse.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Now now, don't be bitter because your 1930s views on society are no longer zeitgeist.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I'm a pervert? LOL.

Okay ... I've revised my estimate.

What's a bad excuse? Can you use a few more words?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I'm a pervert? LOL.

Don't, he's just going to throw "pervert" in there a bunch of times.
edit on 5/15/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I'm a pervert? LOL.

You might actually think about what that means.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

This thread is really eye-opening. At least to me. As to how many perverted people are on this site. And when I mean perverted. People who think Pedophilia and other perversions as normal, and think those of us who think it is not are arrogant and ignorant.

I had to quote this, just so everybody could see your implication that not being against this concept in the most flaming way possible is somehow supporting pedophilia. That's a glorious statement. I commend you on your mental gymnastics, and can only commiserate with you that it's not an Olympic sport.

I'm not sure how you make that kind of leap. Exactly what do you do in the bathroom that you're going to see all this penis now? Or vag? Whatever the case is. You know what? I don't want to know, actually. Yet somehow I'm the pervert even though you're the one that is apparently in a position to have genitals in your face daily? I don't get it.

You do know it's illegal for somebody to do that right? You do know that there's nothing in HB2 that legalizes sticking your junk in another person's face? Nothing in Obama's letter that does that either. Granted I haven't read either one line by line, but I feel confident the media would have picked up on "it shall now be legal to present one's genitals to another person in a lewd manner." I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I'm a pervert? LOL.

You mean the completely generalized constantly used an abused to shame anyone who doesn't conform to whatever specific opinion is being backed by the person using it meaning? That one? The one that's lost all meaning because of years of witch-hunts from people who want to protect the religious purity of America?

That meaning?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I'm a pervert? LOL.

No. Because there is no rational argument. Only "them damn queers" type speak and insults. Ergo, not much to say.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I'm a pervert? LOL.

Right back atcha.

You've waded into a discussion, provided no real comments or argument other than silly name-calling.

Let me ask the question a different way ... why do you think the "ATS perverts" care about your judgement (backed up by no facts, no arguments, no claims, no evidence, no "nothing" of any real interest.)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

Moonshine I agree with you. The federal government has no place withholding funding for not following a belief system. Actually I think the whole mess is ploy to create more division in the country. If nothing were said at all no one would know the difference. These transgenders have been around for along time and use the bathrooms they are identified with. They probably use stalls as to be too obvious could result in injury or death. THEY HIDE.
The government is creating what David Icke would refer to the problem, reaction, solution scenario. We all should ignore the press given to it. Hopefully those in disagreement not tweet, Facebook and all the other stuff too much. The government is trolling us. It is true that we all should be focused on Jobs and how our Congress is gutting our country.
As for the opium fields, yes we protect them. What our government is doing is very similar to the opium wars that Britain inflicted on the Chinese in the 1800's. The main difference being the heroin has a two pronged purpose. First it makes money for the black operations to fund insurrections and destabilization of other countries and the second it poisons Americans.
Lastly I must say that some transgendered are truly medically compromised and not in the mental health realm. In my medical training we had a guest speaker. The guest speaker was an OB/GYN. Basically he was involved in sex changes. In his reported experience none were performed until a lengthy battery of tests genetically and mentally were done. I am most certain NONE would be performed on children. The surgeries that were performed were done on individuals with a true genotype/phenotype abnormality. Genotype is the set of genes in our DNA which is responsible for that trait. Phenotype is the physical expression of the trait and influences on characteristics. I am no geneticist but I do know they can detect a problem that actually exists.
With that said good luck and stay safe over seas. We are all small pieces of a great game being played.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join