It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgenderism and why America is slowly falling apart

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuinnP
But I know all of you are wrong.

Well, arrogance and ignorance usually go together.
Well done you for getting both down to a fine point.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Back when I was a kid, they were simply Tomboys.

We had Femme Boys too and they survived.

It all worked out in the end and everyone seems to have taken on their assigned gender in the end.

This is a rather recent trend that few seem to notice is reserved for those with wealth or really good insurance.

Would we even be discussing this if it were not brought right into our living room on the TV?.

Nope.

We let # into our house via the media/TV/Internet that we would probably shoot if it knocked on our front door.

...Or at least we wouldn't let it into the house...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Annee

Charles Manson was friends with the Beach Boys too.

That gave me a good chuckle, much appreciated amid the madness.

Most of your responses have been pretty straight to the point, no holds barred and I salute that.

The time for pussy-footing around this issue has come and gone and I, like you, refuse to budge even an inch on this any more.

So glad people still have the nuts to say it like it is. Great thread.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
this is my way of thinking at this moment in time, (my thoughts are forever changing, evolving, improving.)
Firstly beginners luck and the placebo effect are actual proven phenomenon. we dont know how they work.
well apart from me,(knowing is everything,trick yourself into believing you know and you will be led to truth) the placebo works for everything, when you get the sugar pill you may of may not now its a placebo but still shows that it affects people in a positive way just like the "nocebo" affects you in a negative way. when you get the placebo the majority of people will think "this will make me better" or if you know "this is supposed to make me better" the important thought here is Better as its something you feel. your true self does not want materialistic gains, it wants to learn, to evolve, to be strong, this is how we should guard our thoughts and we need to take notice of the messages that are being directed at us from all angles, (guard your thoughts they are more powerful than you could ever imagine). these subliminal messages are in everything, disney have been doing it for years, with subliminal messages on sex (its all over youtube) that one was clearly to get us to reproduce, now that we are many they are trying to confuse us, they are putting so much negativity out there that they are trying to show us as normal, in the UK about half the disabled populace is on the television (exaggeration,but you know wot im saying if you live here) transgenders and people that are not "normal" by definition are being thrust onto us, in a bid to try and turn us from our trueself. i for one dont hate, infact iam indifferent to all walks of life, each to their own, as long as i know the truth. you see it is on us to take what we have learned from the experiences and the conditions we have learned through this life. And to try to figure out truth, from what we learn.

sometimes i think we need to stop being indifferent and to start getting mad and saying "im not gonna take this anymore"
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-5-2016 by Davg80 because: amended

(post by QuinnP removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
***ENOUGH***

The name calling ends NOW.

If you are unable, or unwilling ( pick one ) to discuss this without any tact, or civility, as is required by the Terms & Conditions, please feel free to log out, or leave as it will not be tolerated.

Your version of morality, does not dictate what you can and cannot do on ATS. Any further disruptions of this kind will be met with posting bans lasting at least 72 hours and a review of your account by staff.

You have been warned. Do not reply to this post.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

a reply to: AuranVector

Good points. And something I agree with you on.

There was an old movie I remember this being on. It was called Stormship Troopers, if I recall. There is a scene in it when a lot of young males and females in the military are all showering together like it was normal. But if you notice the eyes of the people, you will notice they keep looking down toward the genitalia of the opposite sex. Obviously they were not used to, or thought it was normal.

"Starship Troopers" made in 1997 -- I forgot that shower scene. But I got the "Stormship Trooper" thing -- the movie was filled with images reminiscent of the Nazis. It's funny because the original Bilderbergers (the Steering Committee for the world) meeting in 1954 was hosted by a former SS officer and his star guest was Hitler's banker. See "The Rise of the Fourth Reich."

These plans to re-shape the world into the New World Order have been in the works for decades. They infiltrated the colleges & universities and the all important media. The NWO Cabal is using the Far Left to do their dirty work for them and then the Leftists will be destroyed.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: ketsuko

We've had transgender people using bathrooms without anyone noticing for years. And we do work and take care of families. Try again.

You aren't very good at reading are you? I believe I mentioned that bit ... what do you think that part about "the old way" meant. It was precisely my point. There are two transgenders in those photos, but because they look the part, you apparently missed my point entirely or something.

... or you just didn't bother to read.

Is it #1 and #4?

Actually, according to the image search, it's #4 and #6. I'll admit to picking #1 because he had a finer boned face and could be confusing. It's also why I chose the heavier gal because I thought she might be a little less conventionally feminine.
edit on 15-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

You're right. Starship Troopers. And yes, this has been in the works for decades.

In ten years if you view pedophilia and bestiality as immoral you will be shunned by society. This world is going to pot. And most people have no idea. They only imagine that if you have morality you are immoral and arrogant.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Davg80

While this has been brought up. It reminds me of a video I saw on YouTube recently. (YouTube seems to have videos on anything and everything, better than a school education).

This doesn't just deal with all of the perverted things that are being forced on society right now in the mainstream. There is already a concerted effort by perverts to push their lifestyles into the mainstream as normal and good. And paint you, if you hate their perversions, as a wicked and evil person.

The good people are bad. And the bad people are good. That is what society wants everyone to believe. And many, even on this website believe it with all their hearts.

Everyone should see that video. Truly disturbing. I'm glad there are other people who are awake to what is being done to them (and their children) and the reasons behind all this extremely dark social engineering.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

There was an old movie I remember this being on. It was called Stormship Troopers, if I recall. There is a scene in it when a lot of young males and females in the military are all showering together like it was normal. But if you notice the eyes of the people, you will notice they keep looking down toward the genitalia of the opposite sex. Obviously they were not used to, or thought it was normal.

Go figure people look at each other; on nudist colonies where people being naked is a 24 hour a day thing, people still look at each other.
The shower scene in Starship Troopers highlighted the cameraderie between fellow soldiers regardless of gender, none of them were "uncomfortable" showering together, you were the only one who took that away from that scene.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Reading the responses it's seems most have missed the point. I believe your point isn't the transgender issue but the control and blackmail implemented by the gov to get people to bow down to 'whatever' they want from us at the time?

It is the same in the UK. Gov dictates how we should do it and if we don't, we lose funding. The hoops they ask us to jump through are ridiculous and would have reduced the amount of service users we could actually help. The gov say one thing about people's services but make it impossible to actually survive as an independent organisation. You only see that when you are a part of it. It's an absolute disgrace.

Our organisation ran out of funding and the government did nothing. We were a service provision reaching people at grass roots. Now social services have difficulty finding places to refer their service users to as most have folded due to the economy.

It's sneaking total control they are after. And inch by inch they are gaining ground. Local authorities are that busy hanging on to their cash, they seriously don't give a damn about their constituents. In fact they actively try to screw us over, improving nothing but spending their cash on more cameras and more ways to fine people.

I have no problem with being 'governed' as clearly laws need to be implemented and followed for society to work, I get that. But what happens when those 'governing' are corrupt and immoral? Like now.

I feel very much like the lobster at just above room temperature.

I think this thread proves that we don't stand much of a chance doing much of anything together. As people we are so divided and that's just how they like it.

Depressing.

Anyway, I hope I got your point and yes I agree totally, we are now being bullied openly (no matter what the 'issue' happens to be) to conform to their whim and it's the naughty step if we don't.

a reply to: Moonshinne

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

If you really try to view the world and yourself from a distance, if you can find the time to step away from yourself and view yourself from a distance.

It isn't easy to do, and it's hard to come back from....

You can see that the weirdness does not all come from the outside.

Throw your morals out the window and it becomes nothing more than another market to exploit, another group to capitalize from and enrich one's self.

Nothing but money, just business as usual.

Those who benefit are laughing all the way to the bank, and more messed up people are being produced all the time to feed the medical/psychological fields and the morgues. And they're laughing all the way to the bank too.

This is capitalism and some tweaking may be in order.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Shamrock6

You're naive.

Hide and watch! We are going to have a sudden "rash" of boys "identifying" as females in jr. high and high school...LOL...it's just a matter of time till some of the more rascally ones try it so they can shower with the girls.

You're deluded if you don't think boys are already sneaking into girls' rooms and vice versa. And that's what it all boils down to. People of your ilk have concocted this scenario where suddenly there will be penis in everybody's face and boys will, for the first time in history, be giggling as they sneak into the girl's locker room.

News flash - boys have been doing that since schools were integrated. Pretending otherwise (and that is exactly what you're doing - pretending) is pure fantasy. Furthermore, there is nothing in any paper that's been put out about this that says it's now legal to put one's genetalia in somebody else's face.

Have no fear - I'm sure good Christian boys and girls will have no trouble letting everybody know that the starting quarterback said "man I feel like a woman" and showed the volleyball team his junk. At which point he will be dealt with. Just as he would now.
edit on 15-5-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Go figure people look at each other; on nudist colonies where people being naked is a 24 hour a day thing, people still look at each other.
The shower scene in Starship Troopers highlighted the cameraderie between fellow soldiers regardless of gender, none of them were "uncomfortable" showering together, you were the only one who took that away from that scene.

They are called "nudist colonies" for a reason. Humankind is not like that. Those who are perverted have to separate themselves from most people. This is not a judgement call. Everyone knows this except those who are perverted.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
There's a few "questions" that keep getting repeated here that need answering.

1. What did trans* folk do before these discriminatory, insulting "laws" attacking personal privacy, individual freedom and common decency were implemented by fascist State legislatures still stinging because they lost so badly on Marriage Equality?

They used the bathroom appropriate to their gender with no incident and no fanfare. You didn't even know the difference. (And it's none of your damned business.)

2. Why should Facebook have the right to create "new genders/sexes?"

Facebook is a private company that offers the vast majority of its services for free. No one is forced to change their identity, but, there are folks who appreciate descriptions that fit their own sense of themselves, and apparently in sufficient numbers for Facebook (again, a private company) to hear what its users requested/desired/needed and provide the opportunity (not the requirement) to have a gender-identity description that fits the way that individuals see themselves.

3. Why should President Obama have anything to say about this and mandate that the laws of the land be followed?

Presidential elections in 2008 and 2012 provided him the Office that is responsible as Chief Executive for enforcing this nation's laws. There are multiple laws on the books prohibiting unfair discrimination on the part of State and local governments (such as the attempts to institute these ludicrous, christo-fascist "religious freedom" laws) and the duly-elected President of the United States is enforcing those laws. Now, cry about some law you want to have enforced that isn't being enforced the way you personally would like, but don't fault the President for doing his Job.
edit on 15-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

This thread is really eye-opening. At least to me. As to how many perverted people are on this site. And when I mean perverted. People who think Pedophilia and other perversions as normal, and think those of us who think it is not are arrogant and ignorant.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

My concern is that my children are growing up in this society, that has changed in an absurd way since i was a child. they are trying to change a collective unconscious and drive it towards an end that only TPTB know the outcome. My guess is a one world religion, a one world monetary system, a one world government. which to me is the way forward but only in a world where there is only truth and equality so that the world can move forward in unity.... not to stagnate in confusion.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: QuinnP

It's perverted to be naked?.

Adam and Eve come to mind, and the guy who had them running around with no clothes had them running around nude why?.

We were all born perverts?.

This thing where people believe nudity is perverted is really just another hypocritical hangup left over from the long past.

Not saying everyone should run around naked, but don't you think "pervert" is kind of a strong term?.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: QuinnP

It's perverted to be naked?.

Adam and Eve come to mind, and the guy who had them running around with no clothes had them running around nude why?.

We were all born perverts?.

This thing where people believe nudity is perverted is really just another hypocritical hangup left over from the long past.

Not saying everyone should run around naked, but don't you think "pervert" is kind of a strong term?.

It is wrong. Walk into the house of your closest friend with your clothes off. Tell me what will happen to you. This is not even worthy of a reply.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join