It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgenderism and why America is slowly falling apart

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: QuinnP

a reply to: QuinnP

I don't think you're stupid at all. I don't know you.

You're here calling dozens of people you've never met "perverts" ... so that does indicate a rather limited social field-of-view ... but stupidity?

I'm a pervert? LOL.

Perhaps, but not because I believe in individual freedom, the rule-of-law and the Constitution of the United States.

That is a pretty bad excuse.

Okay ... I've revised my estimate.

What's a bad excuse? Can you use a few more words?

No. Because there is no rational argument. Only "them damn queers" type speak and insults. Ergo, not much to say.

One of my best friends was a "queer." He got AIDS back in the '80's.

You know about the lifestyle do you not? So did he. He even told me he knew what he was doing was wrong.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You're here calling dozens of people you've never met "perverts" ... so that does indicate a rather limited social field-of-view ... but stupidity?

I'm a pervert? LOL.

Perhaps, but not because I believe in individual freedom, the rule-of-law and the Constitution of the United States.

No. Because there is no rational argument. Only "them damn queers" type speak and insults. Ergo, not much to say.

Oh, I know Shamrock.

I had some slight hope that there actually was more there than just an effective shrieking "YER ALL GOIN TA HEEEELLLL!"

I've been wrong before. ..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I'm a pervert? LOL.

One of my best friends was a "queer." He got AIDS back in the '80's.

You know about the lifestyle do you not? So did he. He even told me he knew what he was doing was wrong.

If he was doing it wrong, he should have practiced more ... the 80s was certainly a time for that.

Here's what I think: either you're honestly stating your own rather backward beliefs which will not be altered by anything anyone says here, or you're simply trying to divert the discussion into paying attention to you, or both.

I hope your world expands to include personal freedom and individual differences someday.

Welcome to ignore.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

What this thread has taught me. Most people, if not everyone in the world is a sexual deviant. The President is as well.

Sexual defects are normal. And those of us who are normal are wrong.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You don't sound normal.

You sound like a PTSD victim.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You don't sound normal.

You sound like a PTSD victim.

PTSD is not normal?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

No it's a disorder.

I thought you said you were smart.

All this talk of perverts and paedophilia seems to have triggered you.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Perverts are the one's who automatically have sexually explicit thought when sexual organs are exposed whether or not seen, and the guy is only taking a piss behind a dumpster. Pee much?.

Perverts are the one's who cannot avoid thoughts of bestiality and demand I put pants on my dog, or say my dog has a nice package. Yeah, really was said and suggested. Do you put pants on your dog?.

Perverted are women in the world of Islam who do not cover their hair in public, sometimes having to cover all but their eyes. Do you cover your hair or wear a tunic?. Likely Not!.

Perverts cannot deal with looking at even themselves or others, clothed or not.

Perverts have perverted human kind.

I refuse to be ashamed of that which I cannot change, that which is me, that would be a perversion in and of itself.

And why is it that society is so screwed up?.

Perverts who accuse everyone else of being perverts because of their perverted way of viewing the world and thought.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

What this thread has taught me. Most people, if not everyone in the world is a sexual deviant. The President is as well.

Sexual defects are normal. And those of us who are normal are wrong.

Yes, clearly if the majority are crazy, it's the majority who are crazy. That's not at all a self-reflective statement.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

"You're a dude who don't know what dude he is!!"

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

What does your friend from the 80s have to do with the price of eggs in China in 2016?

I'm not even going to entertain the rabbit hole of "what was wrong, what did he say, what was he referring to" and on and on. It would be almost funny to watch the dots try to be connected, but not quite.

Not quite.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

No it's a disorder.

I thought you said you were smart.

All this talk of perverts and paedophilia seems to have triggered you.

Perhaps you understand. I was abused when I was a boy of four, until I was 14. I still have trauma of that sexual abuse.

Still, it IS NOT normal. I was told it was. I know it is not.

And I look at people who are answering me. Perhaps I am the most vocal. But I know that this board is full of them. And not only victims like me. But abusers.

This irks me soo much. And I thank you for understanding me.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

I find love and compassion in myself for every human being in this world and have had the honor to serve my country both in the Navy and in Afghanistan where I currently am supporting multiple nations.

Pretty arrogant to claim love and compassion and how you participate in the unjust war in Afghanistan in one sentence.

You are 'serving' and 'supporting' the conquest, subjugation and occupation of an entire country, directly. How loving and compassionate is that again?

(post by QuinnP removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Well a victim knows when to recognise another victim Quinn...

You should try to deal with it more healthily than accusing everyone of being perverts.

Remember this is about transgenders and their rights, not paedophilia.

There is no connection between the two.

link   

What does your friend from the 80s have to do with the price of eggs in China in 2016?

I'm not even going to entertain the rabbit hole of "what was wrong, what did he say, what was he referring to" and on and on. It would be almost funny to watch the dots try to be connected, but not quite.

Not quite.

[SNIP]

So, not relevant in any way then? Got it.

Cute T&C dodge.
edit on 5/15/2016 by eriktheawful because: Removed quote of removed post.

link   

Still, it IS NOT normal. I was told it was. I know it is not.

And I look at people who are answering me. Perhaps I am the most vocal. But I know that this board is full of them. And not only victims like me. But abusers.

Great, we're making progress; what does your childhood abuse have to do with transgenderism and bathrooms, and why does it make you see perverts everywhere?

link   
a reply to: intrptr

Geez, leave him alone.

I did the same stuff but was too young and stupid to realize the wrongness of it for years....

We all learn the truth of things and the world much too late, some of us survive the lesson, many don't.

The system exploits the naive.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Well a victim knows when to recognise another victim Quinn...

You should try to deal with it more healthily than accusing everyone of being perverts.

Remember this is about transgenders and their rights, not paedophilia.

There is no connection between the two.

I never once talked about transgenders. Look back. you will never see a single mention about them in all of my posts. They aren't even in my mind.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Why is it that in so, so many of these threads, the most vociferous objectors seem to be just a itty-bit too fascinated by whatever "perversion" they're pointing to ... I mean, who is it that brings out child molestation, sexual predation, and so forth into EVERY ONE OF THESE CONVERSATIONS about individual rights and equal protection before the laws?

One wonders ... who the real "perverts" actually are, in these scenarios ...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join