It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Gives Sweeping Guidance to Schools on Transgender Students

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I think a lot of people are confusing man for transgender man

everybody would agree a man going into a womens room is wrong.

a transgender man identifies with the feminine ways of thinking, as is no more a risk than a woman going into the womens room.

a transgender man is not a pervert or danger, and the first transgender organizations formed in the 1950's. This has been happening for over 50 years people !!!!. There isn't 1 recorded assault in a bathroom by a transgender male, but now all of a sudden it is an issue ?

tail wagging the dog !!!

what we are going to get with this absurd debate is a pervert pretending to be transgender male and going into the womens room

and if that happens, god forbid, we can thank this absurd attention to a total non issue for that

where you aware transgender get married and even have kids. And like Bruce Jenner he still likes women he just identifies himself as female as well. When dealing with adults who really cares it's not like we haven't been to concerts where women use the men's room. But now when it comes to little kids that are uncomfortable with their gender in school this just adds massive stress to little girls. Girls tend to be extremely self conscious but at least all the other girls have the same problem. Now you have the possibility of throwing a boy in the mix as well.

Sadly this issue seems incredibly stupid and not sure even why it became an issue and why the fed Govt feels they ned to be involved. It's really simple if you can open a zipper anf use a urinal standing you use the guys room. If you can't ladies how hard is this really. And having read thr guidelines I had to laugh. It says that gender identity is assigned at birth. And transgender people feel their assigned gender is wrong?? My question is who assigned their gender I mean either your born male of female to my knowledge their isn't an other category. And who assigned what do they mean god??

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I think we both agree that humans are fickle and visually driven. The anxiety comes from feeling vulnerable at what you perceive to be a threat. Where is your picture of a 6'5" bearded man who feels like a young woman inside? That picture would spark more feelings and general outcry from the Majority but your not interested in what the majority have to say are you?
edit on 13-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

I think we both agree that humans are fickle and visually driven. The anxiety comes from feeling vulnerable at what you perceive to be a threat. Where is your picture of a 6'5" bearded man who feels like a young woman inside. That picture would spark more feelings and general outcry from the Majority but your not interested in what the majority have to say are you.

I'm 6'6" and have a beard, what are you getting at ?

j/k

I think you need to research the difference between pervert, cross dresser, transgender and transexual

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

This times it's a letter to all public school districts in the country *"warning"* them to allow transgender students to select the bathroom of their choice.

That is absolute BULL SNIP.

First off that is UNCONSTITUTIONAL since the purse strings reside in the House of Representatives aka CONGRESS.

Not the executive.

Second there is no such thing as 'transgendered'. It's a made up term by the same people that brought us 'gun violence', 'Assault weapon', and 'mass shooting.

Here is a REALITY check.

No matter how much big pharmaceuticals one takes.

No matter how many surgeries a person goes through to mutliate themselves.

You can NOT change DNA.

XX, and XY.

Boys go to the BOYS bathroom. XX

Girls go to the GIRLS bathroom.XY.

Get OVER it. Obama.

Get over it whiny 'leftists'.

For EFFS sake blackmailing schools when the MAJORITY of funds come from PROPERTY taxes, and LOTTERIES.
edit on 13-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I'm good thanks. I think you need to stop cherry picking your photographs. A man walking into the ladies room would give you pause even for a split second. Why do you think that is? Even if it only lasted for a fleeting moment as I'm sure you would say.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you are male, use the male toilet and if you're female use the female toilet and if you identify yourself as outside these 2 options then you use the disabled toilet.

This is the most logical and cost effective solution as most schools, universities and other places where precious snowflakes gather to concern themselves with stuff have these 3 facilities, some have a forth for mums and bubs.

So let's keep our 'feelings' out of it and just deal with the facts - there is nothing more or less special about a transgender person over any other - and when it comes to the bathroom there are real workable private and secure options already available so this entire scenario is, imo, nothing but political propaganda to create division when none need exist.

link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

I think we both agree that humans are fickle and visually driven. The anxiety comes from feeling vulnerable at what you perceive to be a threat. Where is your picture of a 6'5" bearded man who feels like a young woman inside. That picture would spark more feelings and general outcry from the Majority but your not interested in what the majority have to say are you.

I'm 6'6" and have a beard, what are you getting at ?

j/k

I think you need to research the difference between pervert, cross dresser, transgender and transexual

Anymore on the list of displaced bathroom rights I should research?

Just don't wanna have to make 2 trips to the Internet; )

link   
You know, I got's me a pen and phone too.

Maybe a little local..."attention getters" need to be unleashed. Namely petitions for a vote of immediate recall of local school boards that follow such edicts. Oh and since federal funding is being dangled as a carrot on a stick. Let's pad that special election with a vote on immediate revoking of local operating levies. Here in Ohio, I pay a 1.5% Incone Tax to my local school in addition to the mil on property taxes.

Between student withdrawals and defunding votes, schools should figure out very quickly just who butters the bread.

As for the Sec of Ed, immediate arrest for numerous counts of reckless child endangerment. Because let's be honest here. This directive effectively informed every school girl that she is just a sexual object to be stared at by men. The psychological damage will be astronomically widespread.

But what can you expect from a government that will label you a sexual offender for taking a whiz in the bushes yet let this fly unabated?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You got it backwards lol. Xx is female xy is male.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I'm dyslexic.

I need my own 'special' bathroom too.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

a reply to: whatnext21

Probably not....but you did, so there's that.

Probably should stick with the views and not the viewer. Post deletion inbound
that's OK at least I said what is on my mind while I still can. I am totally sick to think what my grandchildren will face, soon it won't matter what I think, but I hope that they are able to speak their mind, which I fear will not be possible soon...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I'm dyslexic.

Could you read the sign to find it?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm dyslexic.

We sure know Obama and his administration sure can't read the US constitution.

Yet another example as the op.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yo people ?

Does the WHITE HOUSE have 'transgendered' restrooms ?

I am sure that's on Obama's list after whining about women making less than men for the last eight years.

And women STILL make less.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I'm dyslexic.

We sure know Obama and his administration sure can't read the US constitution.

Yet another example as the op.

Well I should use this opportunity to my advantage. I identify as a retired and disabled old man. I'm gonna tell Obama I want my disability and social security benefits now. Who is he to say otherwise?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

I'm gonna tell Obama I want my disability and social security benefits now.

That vow of poverty.

Gonna find out like millions of other Americans.

They still have to WORK after they 'retire'.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'm gonna tell Obama I want my disability and social security benefits now.

That vow of poverty.

Gonna find out like millions of other Americans.

They still have to WORK after they 'retire'.

It's ok, I'll be a ladies bathroom attendant.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You would have to smoke 10 packs a day to pass as one.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

You would have to smoke 10 packs a day to pass as one.

No I wouldn't it's about the inner self haven't you been keeping up

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This thread is starting to get stupid.

It's all over the place.

I'm moving on.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join