It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, God Here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Well, that's sure convenient, huh? You say that you aren't pretending, and yet you are evasive and think that you know everything. That's literally the definition of foolish. So if you're not even wise, how can you compare yourself to the divine? All that makes someone intelligent is knowing that one knows nothing--and that learning is never over. I know a whole heck of a lot about a lot of things. I don't know everything. Only God does. Limited access to intelligence sounds like a cop-out to me. It sounds like you have limited intelligence, period. And you'll continue being limited until you stop deluding yourself with lies. You need to face the facts. What's really your problem? Do you not have any self-esteem? Are you sad? To me, these threads seem like a call for help, and I'm worried about you.

Why don't you talk about what this all is really about. Please. You're not fooling anyone. If you start being honest about why you're being so attention-seeking, I think you'll find that people are really kind and accepting here. We can offer you help and support. This doesn't have to be this constant 'you're wrong/I'm right' thing. Do you really want people to keep responding negatively to you? Is that helping to justify your self-hatred? Please stop it. Seeing this kind of thing makes me sad for you. You don't have to prove yourself. Just be yourself. Why do you feel the need to justify your worth through this ridiculous b.s.? It's not even going to make you feel better because you know as well as I that this whole you thinking you're god thing is a farce. I don't believe that you believe it, yourself. For that, I'm glad: that means you're not hopelessly sick in the head. You're just sad and lonely and you lack self-worth. You are worth plenty. Stop trying to affirm your inherent worth through lies, because in the end all that does is degrade you. Be yourself.
edit on 13-5-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

mines screams jesus, like father like son i guess.....sigh!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If god could see you now, he would say

God - " i can see you "
you - " What ? "
God - " Didnt expect that did you ?"
you - " how did you know that ? "
God - " i can see you remember "
you - " oh right...where do you come from ? "
God - " who else is here ? "
you - " what ? no one is just me "
God -"............."
you - " oh... "

Problem solved

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You guys know what's funny?

If OP is a troll you all just played right into its game.

But, hey, maybe Alien Abduct is right. Who among you knows for sure? I don't and I don't pretend to.

It seems we have forgotten why we have forums like Gray Area and Skunk Works in the first place.

Furthermore, if OP is just crazy why do any of you care? I don't think he/she/it seems dangerous at all so if Alien Abduct wants to pretend to be God (or god) why not just let it?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Furthermore, if OP is just crazy why do any of you care? I don't think he/she/it seems dangerous at all so if Alien Abduct wants to pretend to be God (or god) why not just let it?
Because no member on ATS gets a free pass ,not even God .

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Agreed, but it does raise a most pertinent question.
Which bathroom should they use?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
the2ofusr1,

A free pass for what, exactly?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Not sure but the OP got a lot of attention and called out .Seems he may be some other member that created a similar thread in a similar fashion .I think the last one he was a serpent / fallen angel .

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

yes its possible that we are all god, consciousness expressing our selves in human form, or some sort of collective awareness experiencing and learning in a physical individual form, so my question is how do we get where you are ..... quickly?

I am not much different than most other humans, only that I have come to that realization and have chosen to strengthen spirit. It's the awakening, the recognition of the higher self.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You still havent answered my question. Are you sleeping with my girlf friend cause she calls your name out all the time when were trying to be intimate. Tell me! I need to know if shes cheating. Ill be pissed if you two are messing around behind my back.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
I came into existence in another dimension. I have no mother or father as you understand those terms. I was "born" out of the chaos of ethereal energy. 

My mind eventually encompassed all of the energy in my home dimension and I became one with the ethereal energy, I became pure intelligence. A mind standing alone before the concept of a body or even physical matter. 

I wanted to experience the physical. I wanted to exist under the restraints of a physical existence. 

So I forced part of my self into a new "lower" dimension. I exploded into the darkness and expanded losing most of my control of the part of me that went through. 

After some of myself condensed into matter I was able to manipulate some of the matter with subtle quantum nudges creating the first basic life forms. 

Slowly I guided the life forms into becoming more and more complex. The more complex the life forms became the more of my mind I could fit into them, the more of my intelligence could fit. 

This was the extent of my capabilities of manipulating matter in this new realm, until now. 

Now that I have become self aware, flesh realising its conscious creator, I can now directly manipulate my physical self. I can now expedite my growth and more quickly realise my full potential in this new physical existence. 

So there you have it.

Ok.... but why? Were you lonely? Are you looking for a companion? Did you create this reality and all the other infinite parallel realities in the hopes that one would eventually evolve in to an all encompassing, fully aware being such as yourself? What if it doesn't work? What will you do?

Is this a "Don't Ask Me Anything" thread? AKA: "DAMA"

and if you are God.... why can't you spell "realize" properly?

1.I suppose
2.or several
3.yes
4. It will work, the sheer amount of seeds makes it so.

5. Realise and realize are different spellings of the same word, and both are used to varying degrees throughout the English-speaking world. Realize is the preferred spelling in American and Canadian English, and realise is preferred outside North America.

And since it's English, I'd say the version they use in England is correct.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Is it the Age of Aquarius yet?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Even if you are being truthful about your origins and potential, I think you are mistaken about being God. Is it possible you came into existence at the will of a being who you do not yet know firsthand?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
God,

You and entities and beings like you cause a lot of trouble here.

Please practice what you preach and allow us to make this a nicer world to live in for everyone.

Please Stop babbling about free will, while simultaneously offering only less than desirable ultimatums.

God, you seem to act and speak like a mere mortal man, STFU and get on with demonstrating you exist at all.

All my love...

Little Jimmy.

It's mans interpretation ( versions) of God that causes the troubles when they force an interpretation or version on another.

What is stopping humans from making the world a better place to live but humans?

You have free will, diversify your interpretation of God and your less than desirable ultimatums will disappear.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Finally I get to confront you!

Tell me God, is my girlfriend cheating on me with you?

cause when were together she keeps calling your name instead of mine. Well mostly she says my name but on occasion yours. Its making me suspicious..

That would depend on your perspective and what you would consider cheating.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Finally I get to confront you!

Tell me God, is my girlfriend cheating on me with you?

cause when were together she keeps calling your name instead of mine. Well mostly she says my name but on occasion yours. Its making me suspicious..

That would depend on your perspective and what you would consider cheating.

Wait are you saying she thinks that im god? Hey! Can you give me tips on how to get her to do my bidding. You know as in your god commands you....to make me a sandwich. And wash my dirty docks it smells like crap in here. Or you know convince her that three holes are better than one if you know what I mean.
edit on 13-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: snailedit

Even if you are being truthful about your origins and potential, I think you are mistaken about being God. Is it possible you came into existence at the will of a being who you do not yet know firsthand?

Yes that is possible. Therefore it is possible that many "Gods" exist depending on ones definition of "God".

If God had children would they not be the children of God? Would children of God grow up to become Gods/different versions of God?

Therefore shouldn't all of Gods creations be considered different aspects of God?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TefarimCanin
a reply to: chr0naut

If God can have Sons and a begotten Son, who are all his descendants and divine, aren't we as well divine?

Not yet.

We are still in the process of being made in God's image.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TefarimCanin
Is it the Age of Aquarius yet?

Yes. In this age religion will be shed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join