It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, God Here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: nihilus
Since we're on page two now I'll repeat my questions for you. 1) In your true form could you have restored your first two threads from the trash. 2) As god, why did you allow for the creation of Nickelback? Was that in response to the whole garden of eden fruit thing?

I already responded to 1 and 2.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

That could get rather interesting lol.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Awe... not sure they will stop by...

I may have offended them but I really think they will find common ground...

And I agree it could prove rather interesting...

But I gotta get some sleep...

Nite God...
edit on 13-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct
You again? You didn't learn from the first couple of times?

You must like attention (even the bad kind) or you're a glutton for punishment. Good luck lol.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Darn maybe they'll come around next time eh?

Goodnight

link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Hi God,

You are an a*shole!

Why?

Look at the state of the situation:
as long as a single person/living being has to suffer, you did not do your job: provide shelter/care/love/whatever needed to help fight this suffering.

But your all-mightiness has better things to do, I guess. Maybe right now you ignite some supernovae over there in M31 to get a nice bunch of space-candles for the 2000+x-th birthday of your "loved" son.. Great loving job you did him those years ago, too! Fu*kass!

As you may have read in the OP the "higher" self is limited physically. Although the vast intellect exists, it is limited by current physical manifestations of itself.

Or, maybe, that is just the lame excuse of a lazy bum, trying to catch up all his space-netflix shows while not really caring about those crumbs out there on this or that boring planet..

I'm afraid not all will be "re absorbed" as soon as they would like.

We humans have some "friends" that are doing just that at this very moment.

link   
You are in flawed human form, correct? So then is your subjective memory of your 'chaotic birth' not subject to fallibility that is typical of human brains? Why are you so certain that you are god and physical existence is illusory, and not the other way around?

And if you presumed to be speaking to humans, surely your godly awareness should have foreseen the backlash from such egoistic deference...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Have a good one

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Hello back

From my point of view you are a awareness more or less connected to a total sum awareness whole. If you want call that god or something else it do not matter to me. I normally make a distinction between the divine and the rest.

But I will not say you or anyone else is not god.

To use Sikhism as a meta tool:
Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo

Thank you for being.

edit on 13-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
You are in flawed human form, correct? So then is your subjective memory of your 'chaotic birth' not subject to fallibility that is typical of human brains? Why are you so certain that you are god and physical existence is illusory, and not the other way around?

And if you presumed to be speaking to humans, surely your godly awareness should have foreseen the backlash from such egoistic deference...

Yes.
Yes.

Energy came before matter. Your brain doesnt create consciousness, it is simply a vessel to house consciousness, albeit in a limited quantity.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Why didn't you know that before the first attempt?

Now then...

Do you believe you are God?

Or is this some exercise you have pre-planned for some form of enlightenment?

I am one of many physical manifestations of God.

Jesus? Is...is that you?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Your secret super power is time travelling?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I came into existence in another dimension. I have no mother or father as you understand those terms. I was "born" out of the chaos of ethereal energy. 

My mind eventually encompassed all of the energy in my home dimension and I became one with the ethereal energy, I became pure intelligence. A mind standing alone before the concept of a body or even physical matter. 

I wanted to experience the physical. I wanted to exist under the restraints of a physical existence. 

So I forced part of my self into a new "lower" dimension. I exploded into the darkness and expanded losing most of my control of the part of me that went through. 

After some of myself condensed into matter I was able to manipulate some of the matter with subtle quantum nudges creating the first basic life forms. 

Slowly I guided the life forms into becoming more and more complex. The more complex the life forms became the more of my mind I could fit into them, the more of my intelligence could fit. 

This was the extent of my capabilities of manipulating matter in this new realm, until now. 

Now that I have become self aware, flesh realising its conscious creator, I can now directly manipulate my physical self. I can now expedite my growth and more quickly realise my full potential in this new physical existence. 

So there you have it.

You don't even appear to understand the language you use.

Perhaps tomorrow you could be Napoleon Bonaparte?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Hey God, why did you let Jesus hang out to dry man?? That was cold. That poor bastard really believed you were going to save Him, but instead you just watched. Its not like you had to learn anything, and the entire history of it got perverted and remixed with everything else down the line. You should have at least encouraged him to fight back and defend himself physically. That makes me very upset.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Eh Alien Abduct, I was still curious about your opinion on a couple of questions in the previous thread.

With the advent of crypto-currencies and smart phones do you foresee barter competing with fiat currency in the next 20 years?

The other one was wondering about the bias science fiction and futurists show towards preserving the brain as a means of life extension. What's your take on this being a method to extend quality of life as man intends it?

Thanks

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Hello back

From my point of view you are a awareness more or less connected to a total sum awareness whole. If you want call that god or something else it do not matter to me. I normally make a distinction between the divine and the rest.

But I will not say you or anyone else is not god.

To use Sikhism as a meta tool:
Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo

Thank you for being.

Thank you. I leave you with two of my quotes.

In a sea of chaos we swim, our destination out of reach of our conscious minds, subconsciously we smile at our selves. - AA

We swim in a sea of eternity, of eternal energy, with minds closed and dreams forgotten. - AA

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Why didn't you know that before the first attempt?

Now then...

Do you believe you are God?

Or is this some exercise you have pre-planned for some form of enlightenment?

I am one of many physical manifestations of God.

Jesus? Is...is that you?

No.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You're doing that thing so many cult leaders do... say so much without saying anything.

No kidding energy came before matter, since matter is composed of energy. No kidding the brain does not create consciousness, otherwise one could be hooked up to a battery and never expire. I think you think you're sounding clever, but you're really not.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
And see you're quoting yourself, which implies that you care more about attribution (egotism) than the actual message you wish to convey. This whole thread is an exasperating demonstration of attention-mongering.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

Hey God, why did you let Jesus hang out to dry man?? That was cold. That poor bastard really believed you were going to save Him, but instead you just watched. Its not like you had to learn anything, and the entire history of it got perverted and remixed with everything else down the line. You should have at least encouraged him to fight back and defend himself physically. That makes me very upset.

His choice. Perhaps he martyred himself in an attempt to solidify his teachings. It brought about a lot of bloodshed for humans, fighting over religion. Religion has its pro's and its cons. Overall it was a good tool to help keep some sort of moral ground. Religion will be shed when it is no longer needed, I suspect in another thousand years.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join