It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, God Here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

well G man i like the cut of your Jip,
all good conspiracy's are talking that language nowadays,
im a firm believer in positive thinking and just to feel good, take a deep breath and "feel good",
we all need a little escapism and to take ourselves away from the hustle and bustle of life, i can
get lost in my head sometimes, its great! if your God you will know what im
talking about, and if your not, well bravo cause at least its preaching positive thinking and im
all for that.
DavG

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

Well, that's sure convenient, huh? You say that you aren't pretending, and yet you are evasive and think that you know everything. That's literally the definition of foolish. So if you're not even wise, how can you compare yourself to the divine? All that makes someone intelligent is knowing that one knows nothing--and that learning is never over. I know a whole heck of a lot about a lot of things. I don't know everything. Only God does. Limited access to intelligence sounds like a cop-out to me. It sounds like you have limited intelligence, period. And you'll continue being limited until you stop deluding yourself with lies. You need to face the facts. What's really your problem? Do you not have any self-esteem? Are you sad? To me, these threads seem like a call for help, and I'm worried about you.

Why don't you talk about what this all is really about. Please. You're not fooling anyone. If you start being honest about why you're being so attention-seeking, I think you'll find that people are really kind and accepting here. We can offer you help and support. This doesn't have to be this constant 'you're wrong/I'm right' thing. Do you really want people to keep responding negatively to you? Is that helping to justify your self-hatred? Please stop it. Seeing this kind of thing makes me sad for you. You don't have to prove yourself. Just be yourself. Why do you feel the need to justify your worth through this ridiculous b.s.? It's not even going to make you feel better because you know as well as I that this whole you thinking you're god thing is a farce. I don't believe that you believe it, yourself. For that, I'm glad: that means you're not hopelessly sick in the head. You're just sad and lonely and you lack self-worth. You are worth plenty. Stop trying to affirm your inherent worth through lies, because in the end all that does is degrade you. Be yourself.

I never claimed as a human to know everything, although I did say in so many words that my/our higher self possess that knowledge.

This is not a thread that was made for the purposes of attention seeking. As you can see I have been a member of this website for 9 years, look through my posts and threads, they aren't attention seeking. I am fully aware of the acceptance level of this community. It was a tough decision to make this thread because I was fully aware of the backlash from members.

I think it was going pretty well until I read your post. Some people take me serious but some don't, both at the rate I expected. My OP is sincere but I can understand the lighthearted jokes, some of them are very funny.

Stop trying to affirm your inherent worth through lies, because in the end all that does is degrade you. Be yourself.

Hmm I dont see much of this talk to the christians in the origins an creationism forum. So I have a question for you. Do you consider EVERYONES beliefs lies, or do you just cherry pick?

Oh and dont bother posting in here anymore if its it's just going to be more of that hateful abusive language, thats not cool brother.
edit on 5/13/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Not sure but the OP got a lot of attention and called out .Seems he may be some other member that created a similar thread in a similar fashion .I think the last one he was a serpent / fallen angel .

This is the only accound I have ever made for ATS.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Finally I get to confront you!

Tell me God, is my girlfriend cheating on me with you?

cause when were together she keeps calling your name instead of mine. Well mostly she says my name but on occasion yours. Its making me suspicious..

That would depend on your perspective and what you would consider cheating.

Wait are you saying she thinks that im god? Hey! Can you give me tips on how to get her to do my bidding. You know as in your god commands you....to make me a sandwich. And wash my dirty docks it smells like crap in here. Or you know convince her that three holes are better than one if you know what I mean.

I tell you what, I'll look into your hole I mean whole situation and report back......

.....I'm back, she's fired.

(post by BASSPLYR removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh God. Not another I'm god thread.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: TefarimCanin
a reply to: chr0naut

If God can have Sons and a begotten Son, who are all his descendants and divine, aren't we as well divine?

Not yet.

We are still in the process of being made in God's image.

Our DNA is divine. We are conscious of one world now but I am sure there are many, all children of one First Creator. Genetically, not magically.

"My Spirit shall not dwell in man forever."

God; Book of Genesis

"Let us CREATE MAN in OUR IMAGE."

God to the Elohim.

Man was created in, and is still created in, His image.

Not "Let us create him with the potential to attain our image or in a state of having to attain his image."

And the fall didn't make Adam a man or Eve a Woman, humans. It just gave them the ability to recognize evil and got them evicted from the Garden of Eden.

That is a myth anyway. If there is a God, we are related to him.

Our spirits are His Spirit.
edit on 13-5-2016 by TefarimCanin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If God can have Sons and a begotten Son, who are all his descendants and divine, aren't we as well divine?

Not yet.

Our DNA is divine. We are conscious of one world now but I am sure there are many, all children of one First Creator. Genetically, not magically.

God; Book of Genesis

Our DNA is a chemical, deoxyribonucleic acid, a chemical shared in common with every single living thing on the Earth.

Analyzing things rationally, consider that I dwell in my house, therefore my spirit dwells in my house. That doesn't make my house human.

Aside from that, the direct translation of Genesis 6:3 is: Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive and remain with man forever, because he is indeed flesh; nevertheless his days shall yet be a hundred and twenty years.”

Yes, God did say "Let Us create man in Our image". Firstly, an image is not a duplicate of something, it is something that looks like something else. A photograph of me has my image but I am hardly colored pigments on a paper backing.

You are also suggesting that this process of creation "in God's image" has completed. Going on the observed state of affairs we aren't 'there' yet and so, rationally, this creation process, guiding us to a higher state, is ongoing.

All the way through the Bible, God breathed His Spirit on particular people. If all humans already had God's Spirit, the process would be redundant.

edit on 13/5/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Who cares if I worded it differently, that doesn't constitute a misquote.

Same principle. He made us, he is God, we are divine.

End of story.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Not yet.

God; Book of Genesis

Our DNA is a chemical, deoxyribonucleic acid, a chemical shared in common with every single living thing on the Earth.

Analyzing things rationally, consider that I dwell in my house, therefore my spirit dwells in my house. That doesn't make my house human.

Aside from that, the direct translation of Genesis 6:3 is: Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive and remain with man forever, because he is indeed flesh; nevertheless his days shall yet be a hundred and twenty years.”

Yes, God did say "Let Us create man in Our image". Firstly, an image is not a duplicate of something, it is something that looks like something else. A photograph of me has my image but I am hardly colored pigments on a paper backing.

You are also suggesting that this process of creation "in God's image" has completed. Going on the observed state of affairs we aren't 'there' yet and so, rationally, this creation process, guiding us to a higher state, is ongoing.

What you said requires the same comment I just said... again.

Image was your chosen word

Don't get flimsy on the definition just because the Bible doesn't back you up.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Who cares if I worded it differently, that doesn't constitute a misquote.

Same principle. He made us, he is God, we are divine.

End of story.

Believe what you will, we are as mortal as our ancestors.

You are the created, not the creator.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Matter comes from God, he created it and us.

I did not imply completion at all. Just creation in his image. Don't make false assumptions and state them as fact.

A creation in your image remains in your image. All life is divine because God is Life and Life is God.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Not yet.

God; Book of Genesis

A creation in your image remains in your image. All life is divine because God is Life and Life is God.

A photograph remains a photograph, so what?

God created life. God is greater than, and different to, life.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You can get catty and sass all you like I don't see why you are so angry about a book. I am just telling you what it says about who we are.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You can get catty and sass all you like I don't see why you are so angry about a book. I am just telling you what it says about who we are.

I'm not angry, just being pedantic because it doesn't say what you say it does.

The Bible most clearly speaks against what you say, over and over again.

The Bible represents God as 'other than human' in thousands of places and also indicates that we have little to be proud of, having transgressed God's rules.

The Bible also represents how we may remedy the issue, but it takes more than our mere existence to do so.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

All I know is you said "God isn't done creating us in his image."

And your mad because I corrected you because it says we creatED on the sixth day, and in the Elohim's image.

So we are done being created.

We are growing and evolving as living created beings.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

All I know is you said "God isn't done creating us in his image."

And your mad because I corrected you because it says we creatED on the sixth day, and in the Elohim's image.

So we are done being created.

We are growing and evolving as living created beings.

Genesis 1:26 "Then God said, 'Let Us make (Hebrew -asah - fashion or mold) man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the cattle, and over the entire earth, and over everything that creeps and crawls on the earth".

Genesis 1:27 "So God created (Hebrew - bara - began shaping) man..."

The Hebrew word "bara" does not imply a completion of creation (like in English) but is closer to 'began creating'. Here is a web link discussing this.

Also, Numbers 23:19 is pretty emphatic that God isn't human: "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken and will He not make it good and fulfill it?"

The Bible is a whole book full of "religious stuff" but not a single word of it is about anyone praying to their "inner god nature". The Bible does speak out against rulers who made themselves false gods and people who made idols out of wood or stone. Perhaps they didn't give it that much attention because the concept that humans are all gods is so farcically stupid and that this is borne out by the fact that countless billions of us have been unable to avert death (historically and currently, it's the biggest killer on the planet).

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Not yet.

God; Book of Genesis

A photograph remains a photograph, so what?

God created life. God is greater than, and different to, life.

Is God alive?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Wisdom needs no intellect, it just knows. Intellect is tied into the physical and knows nothing apart from what it's own ego feeds it.

have you ever met a wise fish ?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

I have invited the other you to this thread to see how well you get along with yourself...

So who is this "other me" you are talking about?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join