It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn Jenner considering ‘de-transitioning’ ‘in the next couple years,’ author claims

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Again. The evidence shows: deny the dysphoria = unhappy, unhealthy, probably ending up dead kid,
accept the dysphoria and allow some or all transition processes = happy, healthy, thriving kid.

If I'm given those options, I know which one as a parent I'm going to choose.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

originally posted by:

This picture is a m/f transgender girl. By law she should use the men's bathroom?

That's kind of nuts.

a reply to:

It creeps me out that the older folk are always encouraging those young fragile children to condemn themselves to a life of mental instability. For all I know this is a picture of a girl with a zoomed in camera down the street from her house. Probably just a regular little girls who likes her dolls and Lego's playing tea party with her dolls. Pictures can originate from anywhere on the internet. I find it reprehensible that grown adults would manipulate these children to defy logic and accept a delusion as fact. It is borderline criminal with a parent doing it.
In fact there are several people around here collecting images of young confused minors and constantly dropping them in these topics as if it proves anything more than a wicked interest in young minors. Maybe I am just making an observation from established patterns, but I have to question the real motives sometimes.

Yea im not sure that transgendering a young kid is a good idea. Ive seen boys pretending to be girls and play with dolls. Then they get older and stop doing that. It may be way too young to start transgendering and assuming that your kid is truely feeling like the other sex. Instead of just experimenting and going through a phase.

I think science and psychology is still young in understanding the LGBT phenomena. Risking assumption at early ages may do long term damage.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Annee

Right. And she already knew who she was attracted to before she transitioned. She's always been attracted to women. She knew that wouldn't change. I think a spokesperson for her has already come out and said this claim is a bunch of bull.

I hate these BS stories. Just more fodder for the transphobes.

You and Annee seem to believe you actually know what is in these peoples heads.

Funny stuff, cause EVERYONE can see an imbalance across the board.

Accomodating every wave of imbalance in the body and mind is not and WILL NOT ever help these people feel better...no matter HOW MUCH you believe it is.

Actually fixing or evolving the problem WILL, but you guys are all about just letting things be, as if this is some kind of distortion of reality that "MUST BE".

Find out what REALLY is the problems with us all, but PLEASE stop speaking that people have a phobia about something just because we do not ACCEPT your assertions that flat out acceptance and understanding is the key to ANYTHING.

Your kind of thinking too me, is just as bad as the dark ages people you keep thinking you are battling........and it is gonna end real soon...................................................

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Right. And she already knew who she was attracted to before she transitioned. She's always been attracted to women. She knew that wouldn't change. I think a spokesperson for her has already come out and said this claim is a bunch of bull.

I hate these BS stories. Just more fodder for the transphobes.

You and Annee seem to believe you actually know what is in these peoples heads.

20 years interest, reading, research, talking to people.

Jenner has given me no reason not to believe what she says.

I'm not the one adding speculations.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Do you have an advanced degree in psychology? Psychiatry? Endocrinology? Do you have extensive experience treating people with gender dysphoria?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: yuppa
Also You do know "gender" is mental right? science and studies back this up. Also IF a transgender looks th egender they say they are as long as they do not go pushing their sex organs in a regular man or womans face who is to know?

You have allowed so-called "experts" to convince you that gender is mental.

It's really easy. XX = female. XY = male.*

If they are being discreet and no one knows, true enough no one knows. Does that excuse a convincing cross-dresser who wants to stalk people?

This is your own personal hang up and insecurity showing through i propose. That an you need to pad your post count so trolling this thread is th eway to do that right?

... and attacking the person, check. Emotion over Reason, check.

*yes I know there are statistical outliers where the Y chomosome has a mutation that does not initiate the male body plan development in utero.

Ill rebutt you here. GENDER is not SEX.WHY on Job applications,and all other official documents does it specify SEX? Also EXPERTS with SCIENTIFIC PAPERS to back them up as well. You do not think they got a peer review? SEX is what is hanging between your legs.

And thats CHROMOSOMES. thats DNA. Oh if you want to go there there is a correlation between pre natal conditions determining the increased chance of Transgengenderism/gender dysphoria in a fetus. It was posted here once before in another thread so thank you for reminding me.
edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: clarification

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Just to be clear, no one is giving 5 year olds hormones or sexual reassignment surgery.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
It's crime of weak minded enablers that foist this on preteen children, who probably do to the tremendous amount of propaganda get mixed up, even before their natural proper male or female hormones begin to flow.
It's really intellectually dishonest to say these kids should be switching before puberty even breaks, at least see what that does for their perspective...instead of messing with their head and emotions.

Enablers make it all too easy to make the wrong choices, and much too soon.

I couldn't agree more. I've seen activist parents who crave attention so badly they'll happily experiment with their child's sanity.

I have what most consider to be "a lot of kids", and I've worked with kids. They literally don't have the capacity to make certain calls for themselves. "Thriving" as indulged trans-kids? Look, kids thrive on attention. They generally are happiest when the people who care for them are showing attention and will go to great lengths (with good and bad behavior to receive even negative attention if it means attention). It stands to reason the "trans" kids would "thrive" when they are being showered with attention over a certain behavior.

I'm dropping out of this thread now because the BS about children who are clearly being used to advance an agenda raises my hackles and my blood pressure.

If you're an adult electing to explore your mental confusion in depth, that's your prerogative as an adult. Children? They don't have fully formed minds or bodies. They should be raised as children, not as a social experiment.

And as for those in this thread who condescendingly say they're "just talking to religious in terms they can understand"....come off it. You've not reached some elevated plane of existence by embracing the cause du jour. And you haven't got the faintest grasp of theology, history, physiology, child development or, for that matter, reality in general.

Gender roles are a social thing and changes, to an extent, with the fashion of the time and cultural setting. Physiological sex is what it is. You either have indoor plumbing or you don't. You either have a womb and ovaries or you don't. Attempts to change physiological sex make for a pointless battle against physical reality more deluded and bizarre than even some of the more wackadoo cults in the world.

And everytime I hear "that's ignorant" or "you don't know real science" I want you to know that this is the only thing that comes to my mind:

youtu.be...

And yes, I'm laughing. Sorry.

Parting thought: at least leave innocent kids out of your political nuttbaggery.

I'm out.

edit on 14-5-2016 by SisterDelirium because: Typos resulting from using a tiny smart phone...as usual.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SisterDelirium

Have whatever opinion you want. Just please, please, please, don't work with any trans kids. For their sake.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

a reply to: SisterDelirium

Have whatever opinion you want. Just please, please, please, don't work with any trans kids. For their sake.

Yes, those that live in their own chosen bubble of what is acceptable, refusing to understand/acknowledge the wisdom and real life experience of transgenders and their experienced medical teams need to stay far away from children.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I don't think it is a hoax, the rumors about him go way back.

Maybe fabricated rumors. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I am supportive of equal treatment too, I just believe that Bruce & the Kardashians pulled off a hoax for profit. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

I am supportive of equal treatment too, I just believe that Bruce & the Kardashians pulled off a hoax for profit. ~$heopleNation

You really believe Bruce became a woman for money?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Yeah, About 90% sure. Like I said, I listened to the guy speak back around 2003 up in Seattle and this was not a guy who was struggling with anything, he was very intelligent and confident. Hey I could be wrong, just my gut feeling is all. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I want to bring up the subject of genetic memory and "association disorder" as it relates to C. Jenner.

C. Jenner had what could be called "female identity association disorder" (my term for understanding it). For most men, women are intensely interesting in many ways, physically and emotionally. Men fall in love with women and it can be intense. What I believe can happen is that in some men there is the desire to self identify with women to the point of wanting to experience the womaness. It's an overload of the mental process. This is why I believe that C. Jenner is still attracted to women. I also believe that he is coming down from his experience and will revert back to his male state of being.

There are many things that I would call "identity association disorder" that most people keep in check all the time. But others cannot seem to do so and some strange things express themselves. Pedophiles for instance feel the unnatural need to exploit children for what I believe is an overload in self identity. In this case it is extremely harmful to the children effected. Many of these people often commit suicide because they cannot control their actions. Society as a rule punishes them with prison. There are many other seemingly strange things that also have it's roots in "association disorder" but we just call the people into them weirdos and other names.

The point I'm trying to make here is that people do not have to give into every desire they may feel just because they feel it. We have many thousands of years of genetic memories hidden within each of us. The proof of it is the fact that some like to play piano and are drawn to it, as are others to sing or write, or be doctors or lawyers. It's the same for sexual tendencies. But even though such things are built into the genome we do not have to act on them. We get angry but we don't kill. We may like horror movies but we don't commit horrors on other people.

In ending I predict that once C. Jenner has exhausted the genetic desire to self identify as a woman he will return to being a man and be quite happy about it.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove

In ending I predict that once C. Jenner has exhausted the genetic desire to self identify as a woman he will return to being a man and be quite happy about it.

A man, transgender m/f - - - has these "feelings" all his life.

Finally, builds up the courage at age 66 to accept himself as a woman, go through the process of transitioning.

But, its just a phase?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Finally, builds up the courage at age 66 to accept himself as a woman, go through the process of transitioning.

But, its just a phase?

No, phase makes it sound too petty. He experienced real strong feelings which is why he did what he did. Have you ever fallen in love to the point where you'd make a fool out of yourself and do things to win that love that any other time you wouldn't have? You lose sleep, you can't eat, your thoughts are set and cannot be moved. This was as real to C. Jenner as anything else may be to any of us. But just as passion wanes after it is expressed, many other genetic responses do as well. He is only coming to the ending of the cycle he was in.

Most all of our sexual expressions are genetic. Why should we go honker bonker wild over that one when all the others looks similar? But why that one? Was it the smell of the hair, the way they talk, or facial similarity identity? Who knows, it's all in the genes for sure.

No, it wasn't a phase any more than falling in love is a phase. It was real and the desire for it was out of his control. But the passion and excitement has waned and now he is thinking differently about it all.

edit on 14-5-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

But, its just a phase?

Have you ever fallen in love to the point where you'd make a fool out of yourself and do things to win that love that any other time you wouldn't have? You lose sleep, you can't eat, your thoughts are set and cannot be moved.

I understand pheromone lust.

I see no connection to being transgender.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
IMHO...hard cold cash is behind Bruce's confusion. Made all he could as man, then made some more with the transgender bs. Now I guess the cash flow is slowing. I know I'm gonna get poped for saying this....but I'd like to wipe up the side walk with Mr.Jenner....& smack his female persona in the damn mouth. He aint doing any of it because of why he said.....cash is king.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

She/He can consider it all She/He wants.
Unless his boy parts were saved She/He is out of luck.
Warning! Caution- You may not want to see this, Especially the men, it goes through the sex change operation in graphic detail and shows how the boy parts are turned into girl parts.
However it shows why Caitlin can't go back when she/he changes her mind.

edit on 14-5-2016 by VforVendettea because: Extra Warning added.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join