It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn Jenner considering ‘de-transitioning’ ‘in the next couple years,’ author claims

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ever read about the earlier inhabitants of Earth in the Shaver Mystery stories? They were hybridizing in all kinds of ways.. is that what we're looking at in the future? Chimeras? Just because.. we can.

Ughh... the age of anything goes.. Yeah.. I hear you.

Decadence and debauchery.. where's the fire and brimstone when we need it Yahweh?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Don't you know that Bruce Jenner only crossed the road to see how the other side felt?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

MysticPearl

Yes, I'm sure "God", whatever that is, gave mankind the intellectual ability to come up with surgery so people can go through cosmetic surgery, as that's what a sex change is, cosmetic surgery. Some women apparently "identify" as having bigger hooters, but "God" gave them a hurdle to overcome with their A cups. Solution; implants or for the less committed, padded bras.

I however don't mind if a grown adult wants to splash thousands down on having a sex change. Their choice. Some of the more loony folks in here though want to hand that choice and decision over to five year old children which is asinine at all levels and from all angles.

BTW, are you suggesting transgendered people weren't around for thousands of years before the medical ability to replace a penis? I mean, if your "God" wanted people to handle obstacles in life by simply paying a visit to the hospital, then wouldn't he have done so for all those transgendered roaming the plains in 3000 BC?

Nothing scientific came about without a good reason. that little thing about necessity being the mother of invention.
I was talking to a relgious person in terms they could grasp,but let me break it down for you in a different way playa.

A sex change does just change the position of things and creates a few using existing tissues. CURRENTLY. I fyou bothered to research it a bit thats going to be a thing of the past relatively shortly in medical time.

WHat will you say when we can rewrite a persons chromosomes to reflect their true gender? WHat will you say when they can actually have a fully working vagina and womb? They are getting closer every day to doing just that.

ALso alot of obstacles that seem trivial to you are massive to others. There is more to being transgender than just getting a sex change. to simplyfy it like you have is a injustice and dishonest.

And yeah there have been transgenders for a long time. so why arent they accepted as anatural part of life? Because of people with their sexual hang ups and who cannot mind their own damn business.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I have always been curious about the blanket statement that transgenders have always existed. That is virtually impossible to say for certainty because written history of even basic stuff is no more than six thousand years old. We have no way of knowing when this anomaly appeared much less how prevalent it was.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: yuppa

I have always been curious about the blanket statement that transgenders have always existed. That is virtually impossible to say for certainty because written history of even basic stuff is no more than six thousand years old. We have no way of knowing when this anomaly appeared much less how prevalent it was.

very feminine men and hermaphrodites have been around for a long time in actualality. its hard to pin a exact year though.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SisterDelirium
People like Ellen, even though I don't agree with her on so many points, is a really compelling person to speak for LGBT issues. She's nice, she's funny, and she's obviously not made a career being an attention whore. Caitlyn... no.

Good point, and I agree about Ellen, and that is entirely different. My only issue here is that I believe that Bruce & the Kardashians orchestrated this entire thing in order to profit off of it, It's so obvious that its ridiculous. Course without any concrete proof, you know how that goes. However, we are here on ATS to debate subjects such as this. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And I respect your posts here Annee, I just want to make sure that you're not allowing your emotions to cloud your judgment. Truth of the matter is, if Bruce Jenner truly wants to be a female, I have no problem whatsoever with that, I never have.

However if this is a fabricated hoax, that says something about a group of plastic gold diggers who would use such a sensitive subject just for their own greedy financial gain. Again, this is one man's opinion, I could always be wrong, but I doubt it. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well the latest article said it is because of his religious beliefs, he thinks it would be a sin as a women to have sex with another women, yet he still has male body parts,

EXCLUSIVE: The real reason Caitlyn Jenner IS considering returning to being a man - by the man who broke the story. Kardashian biographer says Christian belief that it would be sinful to date women is behind gender struggle
IAN HALPERIN has written a new biography of the Kardashian clan - and revealed that Caitlyn Jenner's friends think she could revert to being Bruce
He writes exclusively for Daily Mail Online explaining the complex struggle for Jenner, 66, who is a devout Christian
Jenner wants to find love and believes it would be sinful to be in a same-sex relationship, which means something has to give
Friends say Jenner has been miserable in last couple of months while Kardashian sources say they believe she should complete transition
In the early 1990s Bruce Jenner had begun to transition to a woman but reversed process when he began dating Kris Kardashian

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now his transgender friends are trying to get him to get rid of his genitalia, then it will be ok for him to sleep with a women........no wait, then he will be with a man..........he's not attracted to men.

So if he transitions back is he a man or a women?

If he stays a women, although he isn't fully transitioned, wouldn't being with a man be a sin since in reality he is still a man, sleeping with a women aint sinful if you still have a thingy

Now why would they encourage someone to make that decision?
edit on 13-5-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

I don't think it is a hoax, the rumors about him go way back.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
I just want to make sure that you're not allowing your emotions to cloud your judgment.

They're not. I'm very logical.

But, I'm also very much supportive of Equal Treatment.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This thread is cracking me up and it only goes to prove how wrong transgernderism is. The "poster child" of this whole trans world HIMSELF is having regrets.
I find it funny how the whole world is focusing on the rights of transgender and they all want to push for acceptance and equality for something that is not natural and has negative effects on everyone.
It's honestly no surprise that Brucy wants to go back to being a man.. wanna know why? BECAUSE HE'S A MAN!
He was born with a dong and giblets for a reason.
What Bruce has shown us along with so many before him that are not popular enough to be mentioned is that this is a mental confusion by the brain, something a psychologist should be helping these people with. Why do I say this? Simple. Transgender Regret and Suicide.
Now I am going to lay out some statistics for every one that will be completely ignored and discredited as I am retaliated against, but I'll go for it any way.

www.sexchangeregret.com...

I've been reporting about the widespread regret for years while everyone in the media says regret is rare. The Belgrade Center for Genital Reconstructive Surgery says that they have received requests for reversal surgery. If sex change regret is so rare, why are so many requesting reversal surgery? If sex change regret is so rare, why are surgeons offering reversal surgery? These surgeons are known to perform the reversal surgery: Dr. Sava Perovic, Sava Perovic Foundation Surgery Dr. Rados Djinovic, Sava Perovic Foundation Surgery Dr. Miroslav Djordjevic, Belgrade Center for Genital Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Stan Monstrey, Universitair Ziekenhuis Dr. Sherman Leis, The Philadelphia Center for Transgender Surgery Of course the answer is: sex change regret is not rare at all.

Hmmmm... the media doesn't seem to reflect on that very much do they? Also....

www.vocativ.com...

Beyond the overall number of suicide attempts, the rates are consistently high from respondents ages 18 to 65, when they begin to recede. Trans men are the most impacted, with 46 percent reporting an attempt in their lifetime. Trans women are close behind at 42 percent, and female-assigned cross-dressers report rates of 44 percent.

Wait so you mean to tell me that people who chop off their unmentionables and pretend to be something they are not will tend to transition back to who they were or try and kill themselves? Yes!
But you'll never hear about that in the media!

Brucy has shown us the truth. Yet more and more people will deny the truth and proceed to fight for these people who are simply just lacking the psychological help they truly need. We need to help fix the problem, not make it tolerable by the population.

Now go ahead and flame away. I'm ready for it.
edit on 13-5-2016 by Moonshinne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moonshinne
This thread is cracking me up and it only goes to prove how wrong transgernderism is. The "post child" of this whole trans world HIMSELF is having regrets.

Snopes: FALSE: Caitlyn Jenner has not said she regrets becoming female and will transition back to being male.

There is no truth to the article. Huzlers is one of many fake news sites that aims to drive traffic by penning fictitious articles about trending issues: www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Ok so let's entertain the thought that the multiple articles are inaccurate and a complete lie which is very realistic.

How do we address the remaining population and statistics that are provided?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong though, the point I am getting at is even if it is a lie I don't doubt that one day it's going to go back to the way it was.

It wouldn't be a shock to me at all because that's just how it works for a majority of the transgender people. I hear and see more of them regret their decisions than not, and those who do not openly speak of it tend to suffer higher rates of suicide or suicide attempts.

Seeing that Bruce is backed by his religion, which I don't understand if he was that religious why he went through with this whole ordeal in the first place, he will most likely have higher amounts of regret than usual. Again that statement is assuming that he is religious as claimed by articles.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Ok so let's entertain the thought that the multiple articles are inaccurate and a complete lie which is very realistic.

How do we address the remaining population and statistics that are provided?

In what way?

We are a Republic, not a Democracy.

A minority is equal in rights to a majority.

Human waste is a health hazard. Priority is - - it needs to go in the sewer.

Banning people from peeing is a very bad idea.

This picture is a m/f transgender girl. By law she should use the men's bathroom?

That's kind of nuts.

edit on 13-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It wouldn't be a shock to me at all because that's just how it works for a majority of the transgender people. I hear and see more of them regret their decisions than not, and those who do not openly speak of it tend to suffer higher rates of suicide or suicide attempts.

Where are you getting those statistics from.

They sound really bogus.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

This picture is a m/f transgender girl. By law she should use the men's bathroom?

Ummmmm... yes?

I have different views on age differences along with this whole topic. I don't believe or think for one second that children with no experience in anything can have any thoughts on "gender" at their ages unless influenced by others who are matured and have a understanding of the ordeal.

I believe that it's normal for a boy to interact with girls and play tea party just as much as a girl is likely to become a Tom Boy but there is no way and now how that a child can grasp the concept of "genderism" to make a logical decision of who they are AGAIN without influence.

And I am not going into the bathroom topic, you know my views on that one Annee and that's not what this topic is about even though I have already strayed enough away from the original post.

But as always I have taken your view and put myself into that position. I can understand but I will never agree with it. Always a pleasure arguing with you Annee

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The same place everything comes from Annee.. the internet.

I looked up testimonials as linked in the regrets section from actual trasngenders that regretted their choice and wanted to go back to normal as well as testimonials from numerous surgeons who perform the surgeries.

But I know it's not enough to prove anything because it's simply just an article on the internet just like everything else on this website, so it can be easily discredited.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The same place everything comes from Annee.. the internet.

I looked up testimonials as linked in the regrets section from actual trasngenders that regretted their choice and wanted to go back to normal as well as testimonials from numerous surgeons who perform the surgeries.

But I know it's not enough to prove anything because it's simply just an article on the internet just like everything else on this website, so it can be easily discredited.

And don't say Ewwww, its HuffPost. HP is like a bulletin board for articles by various authors.

If you follow something regularly, you know pretty much which articles are genuine and which are bogus.

Myths About Transition Regrets

Recently there has been a spate of blog posts raising the specter of transgender people regretting transitioning. They cite their two favorite studies, without actually looking at what the actual studies said, and drag out some old anecdotes. In short, they try to muddy the waters the way climate-change deniers or creationists do by throwing up a cloud of chaff and hoping no one will look any closer. And then there’s the fact that the authors of these blog posts also think that same-sex marriage will abolish all marriage.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Ummmmm... yes?

I have different views on age differences along with this whole topic. I don't believe or think for one second that children with no experience in anything can have any thoughts on "gender" at their ages unless influenced by others who are matured and have a understanding of the ordeal.

So, obviously you don't know much about transgenders.

But, you are flat out stating that little girl, who has male parts - - - needs to go to the men's room.

How about this girl?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join