It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm David Icke, Ask Me Anything

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+120 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hello everyone ... this is David Icke, Before I Start My Word Tour - I'll answer any questions you have.

edit on 10-5-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: title modified for better discovery

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
When you said “Japan is over” in the following video, you did not discuss the effects of the Fukushima disaster on the rest of the world. What is your view of that in both the short term and the long term?

www.youtube.com...

+20 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidIcke

Hey David, thanks for coming to ATS.

Do you honestly believe that the Queen et al are reptiles from another planet?

link   
Hello. Thank you for coming to ATS to chat with us. It is great to see you here.

My question is this: Since you are in the spotlight a lot talking about sensitive topics, do you ever get worried that alphabet agencies are watching you, or that maybe you will become a target to certain groups of people?

Thank you for answering our questions.
All the best to you!

link   
How important is 9/11 Truth in comprehending the big picture of the New World Order agenda?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Welcome David and thanks for sharing your time, and knowledge with us all on ATS.

David we seem to be entangled so deep, in a web of control, that the majority of people don’t know what freedom, and reality really is these days. Self-empowerment / freedom appear to be an illusion, and no matter where people turn, they have to play buy the rules already implemented by the elite.

Some people appear to have awareness but lack the tools, or the know how to change what has already been established.

What do you consider the 3 top methods to waking up, and empowering themselves should be from this strangle hold?

Thanks again for your time.

Warmest Regards,

RealTruth

edit on 10-5-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I want you to know that in my times of frustration or fear, I try to ask myself “what would David Icke do?” and it always brings me back to a place of love and patience, I truly love you for that David.

What are your thoughts and feelings on the “Mandela effect”?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Good afternoon David and welcome.

I would like to ask your opionions if you have any on a couple of other researchers and the events that have occoured in their careers and lives.

Firstly Jordan Maxwell who after many years of research and writing claimed that the rights to all of his works had been stolen from him and any future earnings based on his research was to go to an outside party that he did not agree to.

And Secondly David McGowan who again was a very prolific writer and researcher who followed some similar lines to your own who Died of a sudden ilness a short while ago. I ask about this as his entire lifes work was all available freely on his website bit since his death has now been removed because "the website was looking outdated" but might be put back up in the future.

Given that you yourself have been attacked and ridiculed in an attempt to discredit you do you feel that these cases are genuine and an attempt by the establishment to remove this information or could it be marketing to give a false air of victimisation to create a validlty to the authors.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hello David. And welcome! My question is, what do you think of the Law of One material and does any of it correlate to your studies? Thanks

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi Mr Icke

Thanks for coming to ATS.
What is the significance of Bloodlines when the case for Queen not being the legitimate heir to throne is very strong, rather it should be a forklift driver/farmer in Australia who has an outhouse?

Michael Abney Hastings-14th Earl of London

edit on 10-5-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i have been lead to believe that alot of your assumptions are from your channeling, does the stuff that has been relayed to you fit with the law of one?
thanks.

scrap that just checked the post above lol.

do you believe that these reptilians you talk about are interdimensional?
edit on 10-5-2016 by Davg80 because: already asked q

link   

What inspired you to write the book "I am here I am free"?

link   
Hello Mr Icke.
We recently had another AMA Guest who claims to be the sort of "chosen one" to offer disclosure to the world - Tom Delonge.
Are you familiar with any of his claims and if so do you feel they are credible?

+43 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The radiation that has pumped out of Fukushima year after year is a silent killer and they are already seeing the consequences in plant mutations and ill health. The cumulative effects in the future will make clear the scale of what has happened.

link   
Mr.Icke,

What is your take on Our reality here being an egregore Conjured up Subliminal suggestion, using what makes up this so called Reality using Shapes, Numbers and Colours to create the illusion we're seeing?

Thankyou for taking the time to come to the forum.
edit on 5/10/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

link   

Hello David,

Great to see you on here. I saw you at Totnes, some years ago now when you were heckled by a young Jewish woman who had crept in without paying but you dealt with, kindly in fact we all thought which was more than she deserved. We all walked the gauntlet when the left the hall but it was a standoff only.

What I would like to ask you is if Cameron is right that war will break out if we leave the EU. It smacks of desperation and the worry he has of loosing things if we leave it. What do you think?

Good luck with your tour. Shiloh.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!! And thank you for taking the time to answer some of our questions...

I have a question about the missing children. I agree that we don't have any idea how many go missing in the US every year. You list mind control & breeding...My question is how are they moving this many children unnoticed and where do they end up? Is there a current program or handlers involved?

OK sorry it's 1.5 questions

edit on 5/10/2016 by Martin75 because: The Shed Rocks!!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Hi David. An absolute pleasure to have you here on ATS. Do you believe the orbs we see are from our own species, like government/military or do you think they are from another world, be it out there on another Planet or maybe interdimensional and exist here all the time on Planet Earth. I know you have explained that us humans are very limited in sight and this leans towards us being unable to see the orbs most of the time.

+3 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

thanks for coming, my question is, in the face of mass criticism and distrust for the outlandish and sometimes fringe conspiracy's you've been involved in, what compels you to move forward, in other words what if everything isn't a conspiracy what if the world is as stupid as it seems?

In that vain, how do we know you are not a lizard person ?
edit on 10-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hey David,

Did you know that:

The Moon takes 29.5 Earth-days to complete one revolution around the Earth.
Saturn takes 29.5 Earth-years to complete one revolution around the Sun.
Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about.

The force of gravitation on the surface of the Earth is the same as that on the surface of Saturn. Another coincidence, I'm sure. Now, according to most mainstream scientists studying Einstein's Theories of Relativity, we experience the rate flow of time in proportion to the strength of the gravitational field we are in. The stronger the field we are in, the slower it flows.

- - Spoilers ahead! - -

This was demonstrated artfully in the movie, “Interstellar” (2014) by the elite's insider and symbolic film-maker, Christopher Nolan, in which the protagonist goes into the centre of Saturn's symbolic equivalent, Gargantua, in order to access other dimensions and change the gravitational field of a specific place on earth at a specific time in the past. He did this from a point inside Gargantua (Saturn!) from where he could access any place he wanted to at any time in its
history.

Could it be that the emanations from Saturn are causing us to experience the flow of time in an unnatural manner?

In the movie, the protagonist used gravitational anomalies to send coded messages to a particular place and time on Earth, since he discovered that “The force of gravitation transcends space and time”. It seems as if the antenna-like disk of Saturn is utilizing the gravitational force of its surface as a 'carrier wave' to transmit its schizoid information, so that it affects the people/organisms on the surface of the Earth the most, since that is where the gravitational field resonates the best.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join