It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm David Icke, Ask Me Anything

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

or reply then we can click the name of the person hes replyin to, to see what the question was, saves space

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidIcke

David, respectfully, is there anyway you could specifically address the member that you are responding to for ease of reading and dialogue, so that it appears you are talking with us, instead of at us? Thanks again for coming.

+38 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hello ... yes I read The Gods of Eden a long time ago. I thought it was excellent and the reason I read it was that he was describing the reptilian story of human manipulation that I was picking up step by step at the time as I met more and more people around the world who had experienced such entities.

The world is NOTHING like it appears to be and that is why these fantastic revelations are dismissed by reflex action by so many. The world they THINK they are experiencing controls their sense of the possible. That has to change if people are going to grasp the magnitude of what is really happening.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hi David,
Thank you for taking this time. I'll keep it short...

How do you manage to maintain such a positive outlook and project so much enthusiasm? That is my biggest struggle as I continue to have my eyes opened.

Best Wishes for your Tour!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Hi David please hit the quote button (in the top right hand of the post you are answering) to the persons question you are answering so we know who and what question you are replying to. Thank you!!!

I'll edit this post out soon if you see this.

You beat me to it. Without context this is like having a conversation with a fortune cookie.

+32 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
mmirror ... I don't really think about that. I just do what I believe to be right and what follows, follows. Fear is the currency of control and when we give in to that nothing is going to change. I come across many who would love to speak out but don't because they fear the consequences. That takes us nowhere, so I say what I believe without fear of the consequences and I always will.

link   
HI David Icke I'm glad you're here as are many other members...

In your book,The Biggest Secret you use Zechariah Sitchin's translations of Sumerian cuneiform tablets as a main source of proof for the Brotherhood bloodlines. Since Sitchin's work has been called as a bogus translation,is there any other evidence for the Brotherhood's existence...?

Thank you for your time in advance.
edit on 5am31America/Chicago3110America/Chicagoam516 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn

Hi David please hit the quote button (in the top right hand of the post you are answering) to the persons question you are answering so we know who and what question you are replying to. Thank you!!!

You beat me to it. Without context this is like having a conversation with a fortune cookie.

You would think whichever member of staff that organised this would have addressed that before the first post.. bit of a shambles which is a real shame..

Not aimed at you david, I'm very happy yout here..
edit on 10/5/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It has taken me a while to get used to this system which I have never used before and my computer is not having its best day. I am not taking at anyone, mate, just trying to answer questions.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn

We will have to give him a little time until he can see this. He is probably still on page 1-2. But agreed!

iTruthSeeker

+2 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hello David,

Have you actually ever contact the Nordics or seen any UFOs?

I was contact by glowing white sphere and told by what i can only describe as "Nordics" to keep my mouth shut after i can only assume what was an abduction experience.

These events happened in Mendocino county.

The sphere was pulsating and approached us within a few 100 feet. The tall blondes were approx 6'6 - 6'7, had a british accent and were albinos. The night we encountered the sphere i was awoken standing in the middle of my room disoriented unable to speak hear see or think.

A week later the tall blondes came to me in public and told me to keep my mouth shut after perfectly describing the events of the previous week.

Can you help me understand that event?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hello David! And welcome to ATS! I think it is really cool that you are here.

I just came here to read this awesome thread but what the heck.....

About two years ago my wife and I saw a large egg shaped UFO in broad daylight. It was a white seamless egg gliding silently on its side into the horizon.

My question is, In your research have you ever heard of such a craft?
edit on 10-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Icke, been a long time fan since your interviews on Project Camelot years ago.

As a British citizen and conspiracy theorist, what are your thoughts on the current 2016 Presidential Election? Which candidates would you support and why?

edit on 10-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hi David, to your knowledge, how does South Africa fit into this Cabal Conspiracy? In particular, the late Nelson Mandela, the previous and current government and the future?

+33 more 
link   
AugustusMasonicus ... where do I start? I say that there are bloodlines which are a hybrid genetics between reptilian and human and that this is the origin of the belief in certain families through history having the so-called divine right to rule. We are really talking about hybrid information fields or consciousness fields in that there is no 'physical' as it is perceived only holographic illusions of the 'phyiscal'.

link   

originally posted by: DavidIcke
It has taken me a while to get used to this system which I have never used before and my computer is not having its best day. I am not taking at anyone, mate, just trying to answer questions.

You seem to be doing fine, sir. You are in for a long day. I am so very much liking forward to reading through all of your responses. Keep it up.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Hello David. Thank you for visiting us here on ATS. You are probably the first person I paid attention to when I started to open my mind and venture into the world of conspiracies. Anyway, I want to know what you think about secret technology(ies). What do you know about or what do you think is out there that we are not being told about....? On Earth and in Space...?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Dear Mr Icke,
welcome!

Like many others, I'm looking forward to hearing more from you about the "reptilians."

Also - you are probably aware of "Bashar" - Darryl Anka, the channel for an extraterrestrial character - what do you think about his legitimacy?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

What are your thoughts about Trump, Clinton, and Sanders?

Welcome to ATS!

Edit: holy crap, you've been member since 2006!
edit on 10-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hi David, good to see you on here, not many on here from the solent.

I am curious as to how you view the teachings of Jane Roberts (seth books) and Neale Donald Walsch (conversations with god)

Ive always felt that the "spirit" world is nothing of the sort, feeling its more likely to be a connection with one/many different dimensions rather than a world of ghosts.

The idea that everything is made up spirals of light controlled by the power of our minds seems to ring true for me.

Do you have any thoughts on this?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join