It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm David Icke, Ask Me Anything

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hello Mr Icke!
I was trying to send you a personal message, but I guess i don't have enough "credit" to do that yet, so here it goes instead;

Who in Denmark should I look into? People of power who are flying under the radar but have powerful roles, people who are placed somewhere in the anti-democratic hierachy?

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidIcke

Hi David, I was on Youtube recently when I saw a video of you describing an experience you had where you closed your eyes and saw what you believed to be an eye shape in the distance that became more and more clear over time. I was quite shocked to see you mention this because I had a nearly identical experience. I too saw the faint outline of an eye when I closed my eyes. Well, if you close your eyes hard enough or apply pressure to them, usually you can see colors. So I thought maybe it was my imagination. However over time, it became obvious that an eye really did seem to be looking at me. But I was quite concerned because it seemed to be within a triangle, which is Illuminati symbolism. Many months later I entered a deeper meditation than I have ever been in. I saw that eye very clearly and focused on it. I felt myself tunneling into the eye still with great concern and finally arrived at a light at the end of the tunnel. With instant and complete relief, I "saw" God at the end of that tunnel. "He" was pure white and instilled peace and love to a degree I have never known. There was nothing but white.

Please tell me about your experience with seeing the eye, and if you want more details about my experience feel free to ask any questions.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hey David.

I have read several of your books. In fact ""The Biggest Secret" was the first book that opened my eyes to start questioning things. I want to thank you for that first and foremost.

My question is this...

The frequency of our dimension is supposed to be changing to awaken our minds to a higher state of cousiousness. From what I've read it should be automatic and can't be prevented. I'm sure this is not what the establishment wants. A population of free thinkers cannot be controlled. So what are they doing to prevent and delay this and what can be done to protect ourselves and minds from their antics? And is there a way to help, protect, and speed up the change?

Good luck with your tour. If I wasn't so low in the pecking order I would be at every event you had just to learn more. For now I must stick to books.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

David Icke Rocks!!!

(post by namelesss removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Infinite love isn't gonna get you very far David, nowhere at all considering the psychopathic nature of the enemies.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hi David,

Do you regret arranging your friend Michael Jackson to be interviewed by Martin Basheer and when did you first learn to bend spoons.

Thanks

Dave

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmArTbEaTz

The frequency of our dimension is supposed to be changing to awaken our minds to a higher state of cousiousness. From what I've read it should be automatic and can't be prevented. I'm sure this is not what the establishment wants. A population of free thinkers cannot be controlled. So what are they doing to prevent and delay this and what can be done to protect ourselves and minds from their antics?

Ahh....enter chemtrails, GMOs, fluoride contaminated water, and the poisonous pharmaceutical industry. Throw in keeping the general populace distracted with the pressures of everyday living so no attention is paid to the true spiritual nature of what we human beings really are. All carefully orchestrated to ensure the DEhumanization of man.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hello Icke, can you tell me who are the main reptilians in the world at the moment? :]

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I'm very stuck so here I go.
I live on a farm.
Just arrived, these two veterans have no water or power. The house just received a generator. The RV well I just bought him a predator generator 4,000 peak 3200 running. Does his work for an RV?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hi Dave , have you experimented with lsd ?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hello.Word has it that POTUS is NOT a lizard, unlike most of our world leaders. How can one man stand up to all of the worlds problems alone? And the Queen is a lizard? My family has lived in Canada a very very long time and it would hurt to see this as truth. God bless our Queen, as long as she is human right???a reply to: DavidIcke

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thanks Dave for your increased global presents/presence!

Just found your YT ch and now listening.. Cheers

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What countries are next AFTER or concurrent with Iran?

I mean, uxually US is bombing nearly a dozen countries at a time since its inception some 200 years ago.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hello David!
Just wanted to say good on ye mate for all you have done to open people's minds, including my own.
Thank you very, very much.
Warm regards,
Asktheanimals

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Howdy Sir,
I was born 1946, grew up through the 50s etc. and as our UK Factories etc. slowly vanished, was left with One serious wonder ?? Q: Can you see the arrival of 2020 being a return to 1920 ??? and is the Western World going to kick off just as China was - 1920 - , meaning Stack of Deprived Citizens plus shortage of food etc.

PS. Wish you luck on oncoming tour,

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hi David,

Just wanted to say that your take on racism being "an argument about the color of the product packaging" was the best thing I'd heard in years, the first time I heard it about 10 years ago

I've used it many, many a time to make a point in an argument, and always credited you for the idea.

Many of your ideas are thought provoking and very well researched. I used to find the whole "lizard people" thing a bit far fetched, until I met someone who has proven lizard dna in his system. He has the most incredible healing rate of anyone I've ever met, and often confounds doctors with this.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
Howdy Sir,
I was born 1946, grew up through the 50s etc. and as our UK Factories etc. slowly vanished, was left with One serious wonder ?? Q: Can you see the arrival of 2020 being a return to 1920 ??? and is the Western World going to kick off just as China was - 1920 - , meaning Stack of Deprived Citizens plus shortage of food etc.

PS. Wish you luck on oncoming tour,

Fyi this thread and ask me anything was from 2016? So not likely that he is still hanging around in ats world to answer your question.

edit on 19731America/ChicagoMon, 22 Jul 2019 22:19:12 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join