It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm David Icke, Ask Me Anything

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Have you studied Bashar's material? I am thoroughly impressed by his information and I was privileged enough to have had a dream that was very confirming concerning his validity. He also has some very specific readings of the energy coming up about our future, one of which being that we will have another mass UFO sighting before 2017 (of which we have only had 1 so far, being the phoenix light, and this one will be done by those same beings who did the PL), so that should tell something.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidIcke

Welcome!
With all of your research and experience...What is your opinion on the afterlife?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hi David. Huge fan of your work from The Biggest Secret onward... Apologies on the behalf of the usual suspect blood-driven self-appointed scientist uber-skeptics on this forum.

What is your take on the existence of a Secret Space Program? Is it possible that what you are talking about could be linked to all of this? Including the illuminati bloodline families and their belief that they are descended from ancient beings that may/may not have come here millions of years ago? It would seem there are other forces at work besides that of evil, is it possible that there are beings here that have prevented these groups from carrying out their plans at least to some extent? Is it also possible that you and David Wilcock have some common ground? You are both great researchers and scholars and we need unity in the truth community now more than ever.

Continue your great work

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Good Afternoon David Icke ! how amazing that you are hanging out with us here.
I read Robot's Rebellion many years ago, and it had a profound effect on me and my way of looking at everything.
My question for today is...Do you think that advances in particle research, such as the Large Hadron Collider, could perhaps result in a breakdown of the universal matrix that we probably exist in...and what form do you think our universe would take if it did. ' sans matrix ' ?

tia

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Have you ever been to South-Africa and met some of the locals there?

+18 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
ConnectDots ... 9/11 is the key to many things. Clearly it was the start of a sequence of events that is still going on today and this has the potential when the dots are connected to show people that we are not looking at random happenings but a calculated agenda.

Without 9/11 there would have been no Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria etc. and when this is laid out in a simple dot-connected form it can have an enormous effect in opening peoples eyes to the calculated pre-planned nature of world events. I have seen this so often and that is the real point about revealing the background to the conspiracy - putting events in a context that shows they are not random but pre-planned. This is now opening the minds of people to what is going on who were waving away such things as crazy not so long ago. I have met many 9/11 'non-believers' who are now saying that what happened that day and what followed makes sense of current events.

+3 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I had to come in and say welcome and thank you for being here with us!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Icke, and thank you for your time and contributions to humanity in general.

Since I became 'awake' roughly a decade ago, the situation has not improved. Hopes for disclosure have been built up only for disappointment a number of times, and the number of 'awake' people seems to be about the same or even less than it was before.

My question is, do you think it is possible that good, righteousness, humanity, beauty, light, and love will not prevail, and that evil is in fact stronger than good?

In my darkest hours I entertain this line if thought...

+29 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Welcome David and thanks for sharing your time, and knowledge with us all on ATS.

David we seem to be entangled so deep, in a web of control, that the majority of people don’t know what freedom, and reality really is these days. Self-empowerment / freedom appear to be an illusion, and no matter where people turn, they have to play buy the rules already implemented by the elite.

Some people appear to have awareness but lack the tools, or the know how to change what has already been established.

What do you consider the 3 top methods to waking up, and empowering themselves should be from this strangle hold?

Thanks again for your time.

Warmest Regards,

RealTruth

Hello RealTruth ... I would say that the most important way to 'wake up' is to change our sense of self identity from the 'label' self - the body, name, race, relgion, family history etc 'self' - to a realisation that we are awareness having those experiences. Everything comes from that, I would say.

The System wants us to self-identify with those labels and so many more because it pulls our point of attention, observation and sense of possibility into basically the five-sense self where everything appears to be so limiting, so 'I can't' and 'little me'.

Once the sense self moves from that 'Phantom Self' as i call it into a sense of being Infinite Awareness having those experiences everything changes in both the way we see the world and how we view our own potential. That's how I have experienced it, anyway.

When our self identity expands to being awareness having the experiences rather than BEING them I have found that the point from which you see the world also expands. You start to look at happenings and you see pictures instead of dots, pictures instead of pixels.

It is so much harder to manipulate and scam people when you can see how the dots connect and that is why nthere is such a constant effort to pull people into five sense reality alone and the illusions of the Phantom Self. A self-idenity with Phantom Self is essential to to mass control and mass perception deception.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Icke... Thank you for stopping by.

I am wondering your thoughts on a recent shoote of a pastor in named Tim Remington in the state of
Idaho. The shooter... A former Marine claimed he was being stalked by reptilians. Also as to why he shot the pastor....who later recovered. The shooter blamed his recovery on his reptoid body. Before being caught the attempted assassin of claimed reptoid threw information over the White House gate... For Pres.Obama to read explaining that reptilians have taken over...that many politicians are them. He also drew a picture of one. What are your thoughts ...apologies if already covered. Thanks again!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Hi David! Thanks for taking some of your time to be with us!

My question is "What do think about the Georgia Guidestones?". I don't see them so much as a warning but as a cult like prophecy/plan of the elite.

Your thoughts?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Icke... Thank you for stopping by.

I am wondering your thoughts on a recent shoote of a pastor in named Tim Remington in the state of
Idaho. The shooter... A former Marine claimed he was being stalked by reptilians. Also as to why he shot the pastor....who later recovered. The shooter blamed his recovery on his reptoid body. Before being caught the attempted assassin of claimed reptoid threw information over the White House gate... For Pres.Obama to read explaining that reptilians have taken over...that many politicians are them. He also drew a picture of one. What are your thoughts ...apologies if already covered. Thanks again!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DavidIcke
ConnectDots ... 9/11 is the key to many things. Clearly it was the start of a sequence of events that is still going on today and this has the potential when the dots are connected to show people that we are not looking at random happenings but a calculated agenda.

Without 9/11 there would have been no Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria etc. and when this is laid out in a simple dot-connected form it can have an enormous effect in opening peoples eyes to the calculated pre-planned nature of world events. I have seen this so often and that is the real point about revealing the background to the conspiracy - putting events in a context that shows they are not random but pre-planned. This is now opening the minds of people to what is going on who were waving away such things as crazy not so long ago. I have met many 9/11 'non-believers' who are now saying that what happened that day and what followed makes sense of current events.

I have to say 9/11 was possibly the biggest catalyst in waking me up as well as millions of others - I know that it definitely had the dot connecting effect on me ... which in turn led me down the rabbit hole so to speak.
Even though TPTB were able to use it as a justification for Consolidating Power, starting multiple Wars, and deploying the Mass surveillance we now see -
Do you think they regret it or are worried that perhaps this TipToe may have been too bold and in turn they have awoken the masses?

DF

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
That would help a lot, because I can't figure out which question he's replying to without that.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi David, congrats on the Premiership btw.

What I'd like to know is- The Migrant crisis, EU, one world government, the rise of the far right, the hard left and increased surveillance.

What's the payoff for those pushing all this? Or do they actually believe in this stuff they peddle?
Surely they can't all be on the inside track or all be well meaning fools?

Thanks

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Hi David, congrats on the Premiership btw.

What I'd like to know is- The Migrant crisis, EU, one world government, the rise of the far right, the hard left and increased surveillance.

What's the payoff for those pushing all this? Or do they actually believe in this stuff they peddle?
Surely they can't all be on the inside track or all be well meaning fools?

Thanks

Interesting question but I am pretty sure he played for Coventry

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hi David.
It looks like the majority of the people in Britain at present are pushing towards leaving the EU. I'm all for leaving myself.
Do you think this could be a problem for the puppet masters as Cameron is already trying to put fear into the minds of the people and that this may result in a false flag on mainland Britain in the hope of fooling the people into staying in Europe ?

+6 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Welcome, I bet this is your face right now

Your handsome enjoy your time on ATS Sir

I would ask on behalf of the ladies if you’re single but thats off topic.. hope you will return as active member one day..

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

He's a fan of Leicester as I understand.
He also played for my team, Hereford United. :-)

+22 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
I want you to know that in my times of frustration or fear, I try to ask myself “what would David Icke do?” and it always brings me back to a place of love and patience, I truly love you for that David.

What are your thoughts and feelings on the “Mandela effect”?

Hello wheresthebody (love it) ... we have lost touch with what love really is because we are told it is connected to physical attraction, but that is what I call 'mind love' or 'chemical love'. I met a former operative in the US mind control network years ago who told me that he could make anyone 'fall in love' with anyone just by triggering certain chemicals in the brain.

We have to use terms like 'unconditional love' to try to explain the version that we are talking about because the word has become so devalued. The love I am talking about can be seen best in friendship - someone who is always there no matter what. They may not always like what their friend does and may say so but they are always there.

As the saying goes a friend walks in the door when everyone else is walking out. Imagine a world with that kind of relationship between us. How different it would be. I point things out strongly about those in such a state of inverstion and disconnection that they desire to control, harm and make suffer.

But I have no hatred or animosity for those people because what good would that do? If I felt such emotions towards them I start to move towards the way they see everything. It just adds petrol to the fire. I want to see everyone coming together in this state of friendship where different colours, creeds and peoples can have their beliefs and lifestyles and speak their mind, but without seeking to impose their perceptions upon others - respecting the right to be different - and always being there for each other no matter what we may disagree on.

Utopia? Not possible. It's just a collective choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join