It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Davi: Donald Trump is the last hope for America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Trump is pretty clueless about the actual powers of a President and what the job entails. He thinks it's like a CEO or business owner, where you dictate policy completely. In order to get votes and get people behind him, he's been flip-flopping with his policies (like his recent switcheroo on the tax issue) - but that's for the purpose of getting votes.

If elected, there's no guarantee that he'd NOT go back to "looking out for #1" (The Donald) as he's done all along. And the rest of us non-Donalds are going to get run over by his favoritism for the wealthy (he's never had much sympathy for the non-elites.)

Truth isn't part of your repertoire is it??? Trump did not flip flop on his tax plan...Not one iota...What he did do is to explain to you people that obviously don't understand that while he has his proposal(s) that to get accepted they will be watered down by the Democrats AND Republicans to get passed in the negotiating process...

And you clearly know nothing about Trump...He's extremely charitable and identifies with average people far more than he does with the elite...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The only thing Donald is in it for is to destroy the conservative part of the GOP. I don't know what that group did to him, but he is doing a fine job ridding the GOP of that philosophy. Don't be afraid Canada, its just a game.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I keep wondering if Trump is ever going to properly articulate his position on anything with actual details, instead of indulging in bloviating bombast about things that he obviously knows nothing about. He's changed positions about taxing the rich twice in two days. I wonder what else he'll have to change his mind about.

edit on 10-5-2016 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Its Russian roulette with two bullets

Actually, it's Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic handgun. With two bullets 4/6 chambers are still typically safe. In this game, the fatality rate is 100%.
edit on 10/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
And you clearly know nothing about Trump...He's extremely charitable and identifies with average people far more than he does with the elite...

But he's never been anything but the elite. He was born with a golden spoon in his mouth. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's like me saying I identify with the poverty-stricken homeless in Africa rather than the lower middle-class of Australia.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Good luck voting for the lesser of 2 evils. That's how politriks work. They give you a few options and all of them are rotten.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddyI hope he builds a strong wall to keep all those muzlims in Canada...

Yup all those syrian refugees are gonna freeze their ass's off and will be looking south for warmer weather.

That's why I asked about the bacon.

Now we only need to stop the americans from eating holes in it.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I keep wondering if Trump is ever going to properly articulate his position on anything with actual details, instead of indulging in bloviating bombast about things that he obviously knows nothing about. He's changed positions about taxing the rich twice in two days. I wonder what else he'll have to change his mind about.

How about he does it when everyone else does? Like hillary's 300k a pop, speech transcripts.

See the 1st post on page 2.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

But he's never been anything but the elite. He was born with a golden spoon in his mouth. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's like me saying I identify with the poverty-stricken homeless in Africa rather than the lower middle-class of Australia.

So you are an elitist too?

Interesting. Were you born with a plastic spoon in your mouth?

The north side of your town faced east and the east was facing south, yeah, heard that before.

I don't see why you couldn't identify with them.
edit on 5 10 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Haha...

Hes gonna destroy your country... And usher in WWIII

Trudeu better consider building that wall when you people elect him

Good luck

Not being American I'm not sure if you know this but your tone comes off as kind of smug, come to think of it so that fits your avatar.
edit on 05Tue, 10 May 2016 09:11:16 -0500920165America/Chicago by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

An actor is supporting Trump? I wonder if Trump paid him off like he did for actors in his audience during his presidential announcement party.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

To a certain extent.

I would have said steel, but I suppose plastic would also work. Trump was born with a gold one, someone like one of the Waltons were born with a platinum (or unobtanium) one, some people are born with wooden ones and some with none at all.

Maybe you, but I haven't. What the hell are you talking about?

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying it's less likely, although it's still more likely for me to find empathy with the poverty-stricken Africans than it is for Trump to find empathy with the middle (or lower, really)-class Americans, if only due to the differences in common societal attitude towards them. With the former it's "those poor people, being screwed over by their country and situation at birth", with the latter it's "those lazy bums! They should work harder!"
edit on 10/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The brain washing really is that bad, the games been long over.

But do yourself and your family a favor............turn off the T.V.

I don't know, nor can I guess, but the only people who watch Fox News/CNN/MSNBC are the over 50 crowd. They are the "Nursing Home" Channels. Youngsters, the Millenial's, etc. don't watch any TV. They do everything on their phones via Facebook. All they know is what Zuckerberg feeds them.

So, really, yea......you're watching a slow motion train wreck, but your time would be better spent NOT watching and learning how to prepare yourself for the NEXT debacle.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I seriously doubt that's the case.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I don't own a TV nor do i read/watch the MSM zingers they toss out, i do however take the real stuff away from articles i read, there's an ounce of truth in everything is there not? FB is a sham as well most people here are pretty aware of that i'm sure.

So yeah, the brain washing and subliminal suggestions will linger on until humans decide to wake up and start Questioning everything being shoved in their faces.

I like to understand what people are thinking about events such as 'The Presidential' debates because, they've chosen the same group of snakes for decades and i find that odd now, that they continue to do so.
edit on 5/10/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I am only 30, but I have always loved FOX since I was a kid. Was my favorite News channel. The they started filling up their time slots with those commentary/analyst type people who were not actually reporting news, but spin. It was still entertaining though at least, Sometimes like watching a more civil version of Jerry Springer.

Then in 2009, when everything went digital, i could not pull them up on my antenna . Still cannot seven years later. I hear the same thing from other antenna users around the city, no FOX. Heck, very few people who live around the FOX station even can get it. Does anyone here get FOX on antenna??

I don't do social media though except ATS.

Anyways, I gtg on to the busiest intersection in town with my "Hispanics for Trump" sign, which is like 4 blocks from the FOX station. My kids are Part Mexican, part Colombian, and 100% American. We all love Trump, and don't view him as racist at all.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Pllleeaaassse tell me you aren't getting kids still in primary school or younger to go around holding political signs. I saw one of the Sanders people doing that and even though I love Bernie it still irritated me like crazy.

You aren't missing out on too much. "News" today means "Spin", and only a small fraction of it is even entertaining.

Yeah, Trump himself isn't actually that racist. He says a lot of bullsh*t but so do comedians I suppose, and that's pretty much what he is at this point. The issue is that he tends to really make people believe he means it and it riles up his supporters in less than productive ways.

I still have pretty large doubts he'd actually make a good president, but please for the love of god pick anyone except for Clinton is really all I have to say.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
faux news ? you posted that ?

lol

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Oh naw I wont have the kids out there, with cars going by at such high speeds, and I know how reckless local drivers are. Besides, I have to be prepared for any violent threats from angry liberal anti-Trump's. And Communists.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

As i'm also finding there's a whole lotta angry pro libtards everywhere i look.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join