It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Davi: Donald Trump is the last hope for America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I like it when people just say it like it is. No pi**ing around just pure common sense, which most of the world appears to be lacking these past few decades.

I do agree with him though, Big Establishment is on it's last leg and playing dirty is what they do best. Everyone knows it, but there are still some PC warriors who will deny it regardless of the fact that they're hanging off the side of a cliff screaming NO i'd rather Burn-ey or Clueless Hillt take charge. Is the brain washing really that bad in the USA that you'd rather continuously hand over your country and future to Thugs, Warmongers, Thieves and haters of American Culture?

I just keep watching this all happen as though it's a painfully slow motion flick that just won't end. And it just keeps getting worse.

Thoughts? Not attacks just your thoughts.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Haha...

Hes gonna destroy your country... And usher in WWIII

Trudeu better consider building that wall when you people elect him

Good luck

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Thanks for the Heartfelt and Beautiful response
, i think i feel a tear forming in my eye..

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Makes me wanna cry too...

But what will be, will be

Can't wait to see the sh*t show

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Haha...

Good luck

Trudeau is an idiot.

But he knows his quantum theory tho, by gummy! Just ask him.

Yeah, have him build that wall!! I don't think canada has that much bacon.

+1 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Trump is pretty clueless about the actual powers of a President and what the job entails. He thinks it's like a CEO or business owner, where you dictate policy completely. In order to get votes and get people behind him, he's been flip-flopping with his policies (like his recent switcheroo on the tax issue) - but that's for the purpose of getting votes.

If elected, there's no guarantee that he'd NOT go back to "looking out for #1" (The Donald) as he's done all along. And the rest of us non-Donalds are going to get run over by his favoritism for the wealthy (he's never had much sympathy for the non-elites.)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Trump is a program, he is no savior and he is a dodgy leader.. he will create more division..

hearing that he's the best we got makes me cringe.. do you know how pathetic that sounds heard from outside the usa?

i don't even follow these time and money wasting election campaigns.. in the end every president needs to adress the congress anyway..

Most of the congress, heck, let's say all, need to get shaken up and thrown out of their offices and not be able to come back or become a lobbyist

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Haha...

Good luck

Trudeau is an idiot.

But he knows his quantum theory tho, by gummy! Just ask him.

Yeah, have him build that wall!! I don't think canada has that much bacon.

I disagree hes pretty cool

Oh and we do have that much bacon

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The Fratelli's!

Don't worry. Not all Canadians are swayed by our state-run media. If the US gets Trump, North America will prosper, and we're all back in business.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Trump or the same old guard over and over again. Really what have the Clintons, Bushes and Obama done but take the US down, slowly and methodically

The US doesnt have a choice, more of the same crap or Trump and what ever that entails.

I hope Clinton stands down and Sanders runs against Trump, but better Trump than Clinton.
Hillary Clinton will never stand down, shoot her in the head and she will fight to be president, even if she was dead she would fight on for her on grandiose position.
Its evident that she is doing this for herself not the country
Its Russian roulette with two bullets

Trump Clinton, Trumps the lesser of two evils, why does politics come down to the lesser of two evils

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Canada will benefit very well with a Trump presidency. We enjoy your supply of energy to us, we consider you dear friends. This can only become better with Trump.

a reply to: Raggedyman

I think Hillary wants to feel like Queen Elizabeth for awhile.
edit on 5/10/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Canada will benefit very well with a Trump presidency. We enjoy your supply of energy to us, we consider you dear friends. This can only become better with Trump.

I didn't say it wouldn't benefit us...

You Americans are headed down a dark road though

We shall see

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to: Byrd

Thank-you for the reply. We may disagree on some things such as Donald Trump reversing suddenly (and i sincerely hope youre wrong)and doing a mabus aka Obama/Bush on everyone but I honestly don't believe that's going to happen. There really isn't a choice left at this point is there. People are tired and fed up.

The World is fed up with American Policy as well and endless wars and pushing their NWO scheme first mentioned by Bush SR. and for open borders and illegals. If people can't see the pure insanity in that by now there will be no more hope only madness and a controlling elitist Nanny Run PC state of pure chaos.

Who wants to vote for more of that? Not I.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
The World is fed up with American Policy as well and endless wars and pushing their NWO scheme first mentioned by Bush SR. and for open borders and illegals.

Maybe it was first mentioned by Daddy Bush but here in the banana republics it has been known since the 19th century.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Haha...

Good luck

As if Trudeau isn't his own kind of idiot.

Pot meet kettle.

SMH

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

a reply to: Raggedyman

I think Hillary wants to feel like Queen Elizabeth for awhile.

In fairness, Trudeau wants to feel like Justin Bieber for a while.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Haha...

Good luck

As if Trudeau isn't his own kind of idiot.

Pot meet kettle.

SMH

Aren't all politicians?

except were talking reality TV meets the whitehouse....

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

The new mayor of London is a muzlim, with ties to terrorists...Just hours after his election muzlims have taken to the streets demanding sharia law...How long before Paris and Berlin are taken over???

Donald Trump is the ONLY ONE who will do his level best to keep this from happening in the U.S....Everyone one else running for President supports the infiltration of untold numbers of unvetted muzlims...

Terrorists are coming across our Southern and probably Northern borders...

How could any sane American not want Trump as the President???

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddyI hope he builds a strong wall to keep all those muzlims in Canada...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join