It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer kills and there is no cure to death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This is gonna be one of my most honest rants and its about cancer.

There is no eternal life, there is no miracle, at the end, there is only death..

We all die, its a way of nature to tell us where evolution ends.. But in our magnificent intelligent design made by a mortal god, he offers hope and relief, yet many misplace it for a divine belief in a miracle..
The only thing offered was a little more time to be with your loved ones, not to go on a war against nature..

Everyone is afraid of dying and cancer truly is a death sentence... There is no nature remedy but you can die happy and at peace.. That is what is offered.. Everything else is just a make belief.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I want to just drop dead of a heart attack, I don't want to go through long illnesses like cancer or some of the other ones that make life miserable for years.

I'm not afraid of dying, I am afraid of doctors giving me medicine that kills me slowly.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

I'll listen if you want to talk.

No sermons or B.S.

Kev

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

talk about? Oh, i justed wanted to rant cause of the "miracle" articles about cancer..

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Yah. They are all B.S.

In my view, death is the only mercy we get.

Kev

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Saying you're being honest, especially to a bunch of strangers, doesn't make what you said any more true. If cancer may be preventable, why are we all trying to destroy our bodies with processed foods, alcohol and cigarettes? Maybe cancer is just the end goal for those who aren't willing to admit they're contributing to it's development?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You seem to be the expert on this, because you don't believe that you're immortal. I know we are, and recall past lives. You will be quite surprised when you pass over and exit the dream.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

There is an old tale, called the Pandoras box, deep down in the box still remained hope..

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Truth is subjective, honesty is being sincere..

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
That is right, there is no cure for death. But there will be cures for cancer coming soon. Nothing wrong with wanting to live your time outstanding and free of pain and inconvenience. I prefer a preventative diet and lifestyle myself, and it is quite enjoyable. But if I ever caught the cancer, I would not mind if a cure was available. I don't believe its such a selfish thing to hope for.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Common sense

We have always sought immortality its in our, everything we do is strive for immortality.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I don't like the miracle cure claims that encourage people to not pursue medical therapies as medical methods kill the cancer most effectively and truly have come a long way in managing the horrible side effects. That's one end of the spectrum. The other is what you're presenting.

Mind over matter (meditation, prayer, placebo) in conjunction with medical is hinting at promise for better outcomes for patients as well as (under much less controlled study) being a large factor in spontaneous remissions. Nutrition is also coming up big for both prevention and maintenance.

New medical therapies in trial and development now are on the horizon for being the future of treatment and maintenance, translating to high quality life with cancer and much larger percentages of "cure".

Please be careful as your end of the spectrum can be just as harmful as the other. Hope is huge in fighting cancer and it is difficult to hold onto sometimes. Go easy, cancer is not always a death sentence.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Its called faith

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Funny that it wasn't a death sentence before 1948.

and another coincidence is that was the time farmers were forced to use chemical fertiliser in the states which then spread all over the world, the use of uranium and chemicals is what is killing you so it might be an idea to turn your attention to the uranium aluminium and chemical manufacturers as they are the ones that are responsible for killing you.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
You seem to be the expert on this, because you don't believe that you're immortal. I know we are, and recall past lives. You will be quite surprised when you pass over and exit the dream.

Gonna take this as fact.

If that is the case, there still is no immortality.

Lets say reincarnation, heaven, etc is all true..still means our time is finite, linear, and ultimately doomed in a very small amount of years gradually.

John Smith is born, he has experiences, he builds an identity, he makes friends and influences people, he then dies..john smith will never again effect the world, he is dead, his friends will mourn never to have a conversation with him here again, no more contributions, nothing..what is gone is gone.

Even if John dies and reincarnates as Bob Jones, with the same sense of self, interests, personality, etc..its not John Smith..its not the same person.

All things are finite, all things end, and that sucks.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I don't like the miracle cure claims that encourage people to not pursue medical therapies as medical methods kill the cancer most effectively and truly have come a long way in managing the horrible side effects. That's one end of the spectrum. The other is what you're presenting.

Mind over matter (meditation, prayer, placebo) in conjunction with medical is hinting at promise for better outcomes for patients as well as (under much less controlled study) being a large factor in spontaneous remissions. Nutrition is also coming up big for both prevention and maintenance.

New medical therapies in trial and development now are on the horizon for being the future of treatment and maintenance, translating to high quality life with cancer and much larger percentages of "cure".

Please be careful as your end of the spectrum can be just as harmful as the other. Hope is huge in fighting cancer and it is difficult to hold onto sometimes. Go easy, cancer is not always a death sentence.

You are making a statement that is not true and proves you have done no research into this. there is always a cure for cancer on the horizon and it has never materialised this is just rhetoric in order to keep receiving more money only 2% of people survive for 5 years if they take the pharma drugs.

the pharmaceutical industry has been proven to kill people 4 times earlier. if you remove the hybridised foods and uranium decay products like cadmium, polonium and fluoride out of your diet then you will not die from cancer if you keep eating toxic foods and all the things you were doing that caused the cancer in the first place and expect to take a pill or use radiation then what do you expect.

some people think its Ok to drink coffee every day and yet it is the Number 1 cause of heart attack in the western world
some people think pasteurisation is Ok when the research was hidden
some people think fluoride is Ok when it is the Number 1 cause of cancer
some people think chlorine is OK when it destroys Oxygen in the body and the chemical cycle renews itself
some people believe the media
some people believe the government

and get this one this is the best one you will ever hear

some people even believe a doctor

I mean come on is this not the most hilarious thing you have ever heard seriously think about it someone tells you you are going to die and they are going to get a bonus for the drugs you are going to receive and you only have a 2% survival chance and you are going to be in pain compared to curing yourself and not suffering any pain just because people say so

come on trusting some one else with your life without doing any research is a classic

you could research Dr Sebi he has proven to of cured cancer but I cannot offer any cures for stupidness sorry.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

Funny that it wasn't a death sentence before 1948.

nonsense

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
You are making a statement that is not true and proves you have done no research into this. there is always a cure for cancer on the horizon and it has never materialised this is just rhetoric in order to keep receiving more money only 2% of people survive for 5 years if they take the pharma drugs.

More nonsense

I cannot offer any cures for stupidness sorry.

Maybe stop typing nonsense as a good start?
edit on 10-5-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Not this again.Do you work for Roche?
I don't think this qualifies as a rant. More of an incoherent ramble.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Research beyond Natural News. Cancer has always been within the animal kingdom and always been deadly. There's not always a breakthrough around the corner except with Natural News and it's ilk. If any of the so called cures in that rag actually repeatedly worked Big Pharma wouldn't be able to 'silence' it.

Doctors and researchers get cancer too as do their spouses, their parents, their children and friends.
edit on 5/10/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join