It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer kills and there is no cure to death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I want to just drop dead of a heart attack, I don't want to go through long illnesses like cancer or some of the other ones that make life miserable for years.

I'm not afraid of dying, I am afraid of doctors giving me medicine that kills me slowly.

Agreed. My father dropped dead of a heart attack at 55 and although it was a shock and obviously life changing.. 12 years on I realise more and more that if his time was up... I'm glad it happened the way it did. it sounds almost sinister to say but I've seen people suffer and knowing he didn't is comforting.

It's the way to go.
edit on 10-5-2016 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

Cure for most cancers as long as they are not stage 4

Are the following

Search on ATS how people beaten radiation and cancer using baking soda and melasis

YouTube how man beat malignant prostate cancer using baking soda protocol

Whola

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
My father got cancer - twice. Colon and then prostate. Both times, they were caught early. Both times, he got surgery to remove the localized tumor and no chemo or radiation was necessary. He's doing great.

Diet, exercise and healthy life habits really help as a preventative. Regular check ups and cancer screenings can catch cancer early so that it isn't a death sentence.

I know I'm gonna die of something, but I'm hoping it's in my sleep of old age!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: jinni73
You are making a statement that is not true and proves you have done no research into this. there is always a cure for cancer on the horizon and it has never materialised this is just rhetoric in order to keep receiving more money only 2% of people survive for 5 years if they take the pharma drugs.

More nonsense

I cannot offer any cures for stupidness sorry.

Maybe stop typing nonsense as a good start?

Thank you Saturn. It was extremely obvious that jinni73 was posting blatant lies and make-believe nonsense (while essentially calling the truth lies), and I was actually going to take the time to refute it, on the off-chance that anyone might believe her. So again, thank you for refuting the garbage jinni73 is spewing here.

jinni73:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
With the advancements in pharmaceuticals over the years, in my opinion, I think there is a cure for cancer. I also think the pharmaceutical companies are holding that cure locked deep in a vault some where because cancer treatment / medicines are such a huge money maker for them, they risk bankruptcy if they market the cure.

I have a heavy heart for anyone going through cancer, because I have family members that have died from it and I'm a survivor as well after surgery and radiation treatment. So you can see how passionate I am for them to release as cure if such exists, which deep down I believe it does. I guess that is my rant to add to this thread.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Cancer is a mutation of cells. That means that every cancer is different. Even the same TYPES of cancer are different to the individual.

What makes cancer, cancer is the fact the cells don't have their "auto destruct" turned on, like the rest of the cells in your body. That being said, Mito-(DCA) (turns on the "auto destruct" feature of the cells) is looking VERY VERY promising so I might end up eating my words.
edit on 1052016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I don't think there will be cure because cancer adapts so fast. I think what we'll have soon is manageability. You can also have several different mutations on one cell.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I don't think there will be cure because cancer adapts so fast. I think what we'll have soon is manageability. You can also have several different mutations on one cell.

Considering there's never been a cure for cancer, yet, there's no way to say if the cancer would adapt to the cure or not. It's a non argument, if you get what I mean.

You can have several mutations in one cell, you can also have several different cancers in one part of your body.

I still hold out for a cure. For me it means the cancerous polyps in my daughters intestines can be iradicated.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

A cure would be lovely, management would be too. Best of luck to your daughter for a great outcome.

edit on 5/10/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

A cure would be lovely, management would be too. Best of luck to your daughter for a great outcome.

I completely agree, it would be nice.

Thanks

edit on 1052016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

a reply to: PanPiper

Funny that it wasn't a death sentence before 1948.

nonsense

There were 3 cancers pre 1948 which were photographed by a doctor whose name I can't remember off hand and I have had the book stolen from me these 3 cancers only affected old people and it did not affect people in the sense we know it today.

2 of the 3 cancers were cured with cell salts and the third which only affected 10% of people the pain was removed with the cell salts, yes 10% died but the other 90% did not die and made a full recovery from cancer, this doctor was practising between 1900 and 1948,
also turpentine was used to cure cancer back then although I do not know the success rate.

just because people were dying from cancer does not mean they had to die it is just that they were treated the wrong way,
the human body is not meant to suffer disease. but if people eat and drink the wrong things then we are going to get ill if you go back 2000 years we would live well over a hundred years If you look at the Peter Kelder ancient fountain of youth book we have a different view of the human body with people reportedly living hundreds of years if you read between the lines,
these exercises show an improvement within 2 weeks on the body and if you really do your studies and take into consideration the true story of Jesus about abstaining from sex as it is an animalistic act and what it says in Kelder's book about abstaining from sex then when you have a conversation with an Australian aboriginal who quotes to you they do not die and they choose when to die and they only look 30 odd years old we have another way of looking at the world which can be followed through and found out Now whether that's true or not I'm not sure but take being ill and enjoying your sugar and caffeine and fluoride or doing some simple exercises everyday and finding out for yourself

we have Lahkovsky who had a 70% cure rate of cancer proven in a new York hospital around the 40s his research was closed down, and royal lee with his rife machine who ended up being thrown in jail and murdered by the pharmaceutical scum that make money out of the disease they push on us who had a 100% cancer cure rate with his machine pre 1939 also proven in a hospital when it was officially tested. the AMA revoked this doctors license for carrying on using the rife machine
www.rifedigital.com...

we are fed lies in order to make us think we were all dying at the age of 42 in order to make people think there lives are so much better nowadays you are all welcome to believe this,
but there is a clear spike in disease increasing around 1954 culminating in a figure quoted by the WHO that in 2013 95% of the population of this planet had one illness and a third of them suffered 5, now 2 billion humans do not get enough Iodine and are classified as mentally retarded so that leaves 4.65 billion people who are being deliberately injured in one form or another

Samuel Hahnemann was tested on this by napoleon who asked him to test out his homeopathy on 180 French soldiers who had contacted TB, he saved 179 and only 1 died yet the pharma doctors killed how many.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

You are making a statement that is not true and proves you have done no research into this. there is always a cure for cancer on the horizon and it has never materialised this is just rhetoric in order to keep receiving more money only 2% of people survive for 5 years if they take the pharma drugs.

More nonsense

well its only nonsense if you do not want to accept what the truth is and the thing I find with most people is that they want there beliefs to be correct therefore they show me studies that do not take into account facts, so yes you can show me lots of studies and figures that show what the pharmaceutical companies want showing and that there are survival rates over 10 years 20 years of course you can
But if there are studies saying the complete opposite then what's the truth? follow the money.
Now if you want to discuss this with an element of common sense as the basis and to find out the truth then I will show you But if you just want to stick to your beliefs and not be open to being wrong then its pointless although I find that other ATSers may want to be open to the truth and can gain some knowledge into the workings of this world so some good can come from it and no doubt I will come across the official figures along our research.
Do doctors get bonuses for prescribing drugs? do pharma companies get profits from dispensing drugs? do charities receive money for saying they need money to find a cure for cancer and then take 80% of the money for wages and administration?

Unfortunately I deleted all my files but if you want to present manipulated figures which go against the true figures that state only a 2% survival chance to live for 5 years
this is one study carried out back in 1969 yep a long time ago
yournewswire.com...
here is proof that cancer aids and diabetes can all be cured not put into remission (big word that take notice of it as the pharma industry state they cannot cure cancer)
wakeup-world.com...

so this was printed in 1980 in the Lancet there had been no improvement in chemotherapy treatment between 1970 an 1980 for breast cancer no improvement and in fact there is a decrease in the survival rate I don't see that being mentioned in any of the survival figures.

Overall survival of patients with primary breast cancer has not improved in the past ten years, despite increasing use of multiple-drug chemotherapy for treatment of metastases. Furthermore, there has been no improvement in survival from first metastasis, and survival may even have been shortened in some patients given chemotherapy. Chemotherapy probably does prolong survival in some patients, and further studies should be undertaken to identify these patients in advance.

up to 1980 there had been no improvement in one type of cancer yet there are improvements in other types of cancers, hmm that's an anomaly as if there were improvements why are they not being used in other areas that are decreasing?

breast cancer is related to a lack of iodine uptake which is caused by fluoride and bromine inhibiting the uptake of iodine, also the removal of using Iodine in dairy products in the cleaning of the milking instruments and replacing iodine with bromine in Bread around 1965 ish www.newswithviews.com...
The body actually uses Iodine to fight cancer it is found to be concentrated around cancer sites. so the withdrawal of iodine in our food supply and don't tell me we get it in salt as it evaporates as well as the preservative aluminium used in salt causing an exothermic reaction when combined with water.

most cancers are caused by uranium poisoning or its decay products, tobacco cancers are caused by the polonium which is also found in the vegetables that are grown in chemical fertiliser which has been mandated to be used in the states since 1946 in order for farmers to get a subsidy which is the only way they can make a profit as the food prices are kept artificially low,
fluoride has 20 cancers attributed to it these are referenced in the National library of medicine.

also in relation to the St judes thing the body has a natural defence against cancer just because you get cancer does not mean the body cannot beat it, so we need to bear in mind would a percentage of the children recover from the cancer through the bodies natural cancer fighting methods if they were not removed from the food chain and remember cancer only affected old people before the use of uranium not young people so this is another factor we need to incorporate.

here is how much fundraising st judes receives and where the money goes. paddockpost.com...

Then we have Oxygen and its cancer fighting abilities, the inhibition of it in the body with the chlorine added into the water, then you have 93% of all pharmaceutical drugs using chlorine how many people in the states on prescription medication.

and you want to believe the figures we are shown without actually breaking it down on a common sense basis as well as the small fact that there are figures out there that state the survival rate is only 2% for 5 years I will have a look for them tomorrow.

edit on 11-5-2016 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

More nonsense

Thank you Saturn. It was extremely obvious that jinni73 was posting blatant lies and make-believe nonsense (while essentially calling the truth lies), and I was actually going to take the time to refute it, on the off-chance that anyone might believe her. So again, thank you for refuting the garbage jinni73 is spewing here.

jinni73:

Go on then try and refute it I await with baited breath (and when I find the figures from one of the official bodies I can't remember but I have posted them up here in one of my posts) its not obvious only to people who have been brainwashed to think I am lying.

Obviously you have researched Royal lees papers as well as Lahkovskys and even though the hospitals proved a 100% cure rate for rife you can prove those tests wrong even though it actually cured the people breathtaking, maybe you live in another dimension and you can also prove sebi wrong hen he proved to a judge and provided 70 witnesses

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

You're supposed to get off the wheel, and graduate lower realms. Also, you always are yourself, just minus a few details and memories. So its like a book, one life is chapter one, then chapter two is your move to another area. You gain levels in each lifetime. Sometimes you get set back temporarily, but even then you gain further in the end. When the veil lifts, you have all of yourself and the worst moments are kind of hazy if you've put a lot of work into it, in the sense that while you gain the lessons from them you don't have to dive into the intensity of that, as you have mercy on yourself and all others in Lower Mind states.

A book that I recently read, which isn't a complete this is all there is, this is all of what ufology is, etc, but its a kind of general look at soul graduation and the next steps, is by Lou Baldin/Sleeper "Graduation Into The Cosmos".

Nothing positive is lost in any life, and it creates your opportunities for new work, hopefully this won't involve being shoved in another negative type playpen, or strong duality.

The Love you give is never lost either, nor the Family you protect and help, for they're your soul family forever yet more are added each time.

My friend at a low moment when it was overwhelming and she kept saying she wanted to just quit, almost going under, almost suicidal, had a dream where her Guides told her that she had connected Star Systems and they formed a tetrahedron. It's the connections, and creating and inputting new information, and Love, between many different groups that aren't similar that really counts, so that more can rise up, like leaven bread, to Higher Mind, and become the Hero's of Love and Goodness and Integrity they're meant to be.

Nothing is ever lost, no matter what it seems like.

edit on 11-5-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

3 cancers pre 1948?

What you have done is completely misunderstood how things work. Let me help a little.

Let's say medicine only knew of 3 cancers pre 1948. And now there are 100s. Do you know why that is?

Medicinal technology has changed DRAMATICALLY over the past 70 years. Detection is far easier, management is a lot better, cures are still a long way off.

Don't confuse what was detected to what exists. 100 ish years ago we didn't know that Pluto existed. But we do now. That doesn't mean that Pluto just blinked into existence because we found it.

Get my point?
edit on 1152016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Your posts are way too long to reply to everything so I'll just choose the main statements you have made.

2 of the 3 cancers were cured with cell salts

I would love to read about it and hopefully you can post the pathophysiology of salt curing cancer, because I am not an oncologist but I know that what you are saying is impossible. I don't mind being wrong and learning something new, but I need the evidence.

if you go back 2000 years we would live well over a hundred years

As far as I know the life expectancy 2000 years ago was aproximately 40. Where do you get your data from?

take into consideration the true story of Jesus about abstaining from sex as it is an animalistic act

First, we are animals, we are just fancy animals who walk upright and drink tea. Second, how are we meant to procreate without sex??? Third, sex is actually really good for the body and mind.

Australian aboriginal who quotes to you they do not die and they choose when to die and they only look 30 odd years

Who are these people you talk about? Please give out some information about them, I'd love to read about it.

Samuel Hahnemann was tested on this by napoleon who asked him to test out his homeopathy on 180 French soldiers who had contacted TB, he saved 179 and only 1 died yet the pharma doctors killed how many.

Homeopathy doesn't work and I can post recent studies about it if you want.

I have had the book stolen from me
Unfortunately I deleted all my files

So no evidence to back up any of your claims?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Go on then try and refute it I await with baited breath

No point. I put up links with sources to credible research, you put up conspiracy websites and nonsense that source infowars and crystal gazing nonsense, often right beside alien articles and galactic federation of light quality links.

You cant reason with someone who starts off stating nonsense facts backed by insane opinions, lies, snake oil, etc.

Seriously, didnt you become more skeptical after 2012 when the annunaki didnt fly off nibiru and enslave humanity or whatnot?
You know who else believed in all this stuff you follow...Andy Kaufman.
He is dead now
....of cancer...
miracle cures didn't seem to work very well with him.
anyhow, here is a fun list of people who generally skipped the western route and instead went with alt cures and treatments..because down with the illuminati and such
Link to a bunch of dead people

Its good to investigate, but you have seemingly lost the capacity to critically consider the bs being shoveled into you..you are prime target for every quack out there it seems.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

This doctor who I can't remember was treating cancer for 48 years and he was photographing the germ, he proved there were only 3 types, I understand this extremely well and am not fooled by misdirection,

we need to look at the introduction of chemicals especially uranium and its decay products.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Go on then try and refute it I await with baited breath

No point. I put up links with sources to credible research, you put up conspiracy websites and nonsense that source infowars and crystal gazing nonsense, often right beside alien articles and galactic federation of light quality links.

You cant reason with someone who starts off stating nonsense facts backed by insane opinions, lies, snake oil, etc.

Seriously, didnt you become more skeptical after 2012 when the annunaki didnt fly off nibiru and enslave humanity or whatnot?
You know who else believed in all this stuff you follow...Andy Kaufman.
He is dead now
....of cancer...
miracle cures didn't seem to work very well with him.
anyhow, here is a fun list of people who generally skipped the western route and instead went with alt cures and treatments..because down with the illuminati and such
Link to a bunch of dead people

Its good to investigate, but you have seemingly lost the capacity to critically consider the bs being shoveled into you..you are prime target for every quack out there it seems.

So here's one analysis that goes completely against what you are saying yet I have provided Dr Sebi who proved he was curing it in 1988 and you still want to defend the lies and you do not want to look into the mechanics of what is going on.

www.csicop.org...

On the other hand, Gina Kolata pointed out in The New York Times that the cancer death rate, adjusted for the size and age of the population, has decreased by only 5 percent since 1950 (Kolata 2009a). She argues that there has been very little overall progress in the war on cancer.

You need to resort to misdirecting people with words that do not apply to the conversation annunaki and nibiru 2012 and you are trying to misdirect people from a proven court case with the words conspiracy sites

So good luck with your beliefs and your attempts to use things not relevant what point is it in bringing up a list of dead people who may of not understood things as in depth I will look at the list later.
but obviously you are not capable of intelligent discussion I have listed searchable names that anyone can research if they do have cancer but I can't be asked to constantly be dealing with people who cannot understand basic English and wish to do no research into the things they are told even when someone presents compelling evidence as they have done the research.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Please stop, i saw a movie once.. A little girl lived in a fantasy so her mind would not shatter into tiny pieces.. She died at the end..

If you believe in it, let it stay there.. If your imagination has a single chance of dealing more harm than good to a single person.. Then just keep it in your head..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join