It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Unless it might not be tgis timeline shift or timebtra el that eveeyone thinks... Maybe we were abducted and brought here... In my "what do we have in commom" tgread, we seem to be mostly green eyed and rh neg, and blond/red headed etc, who are experiencing this effect...

We also mostly have ufo and abduction recall, as well as missing time etc.

And it is way more than pop culture and the. Ody changing, the maps, our spot in the milky way, etc...

For me, there are a few people from school who dies and are alive again, and every one of my childhood schools and houses are burned or torn down, and we moved a LOT, so i cant just go to my old school or old house and jog my missing memories etc...

Don't worry, as soon as you post a pic of your xray/MRI or CT scan showing you have no sternum, heart on the left and ribs attached to the spine but opened on the chest, you will prove all the non believers wrong.

I can't wait to see those pics.

Do we even need an X-ray or CT scan though? Wouldn't there be a NOTICABLE dip or trough there? So a simply photo of the center of the chest should prove/disprove the lack of sternum.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

For me, it is the way we always drew human anatomy that makes me know it was on the left for me, and that is where i feel it beating.

Plus the intestines are such a huge mess, and the pictures on this planet are the same as the modern pictures, going alllll the way back in your history etc.

There are no old pictures the way we remember....

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Unless it might not be tgis timeline shift or timebtra el that eveeyone thinks... Maybe we were abducted and brought here... In my "what do we have in commom" tgread, we seem to be mostly green eyed and rh neg, and blond/red headed etc, who are experiencing this effect...

We also mostly have ufo and abduction recall, as well as missing time etc.

And it is way more than pop culture and the. Ody changing, the maps, our spot in the milky way, etc...

For me, there are a few people from school who dies and are alive again, and every one of my childhood schools and houses are burned or torn down, and we moved a LOT, so i cant just go to my old school or old house and jog my missing memories etc...

Don't worry, as soon as you post a pic of your xray/MRI or CT scan showing you have no sternum, heart on the left and ribs attached to the spine but opened on the chest, you will prove all the non believers wrong.

I can't wait to see those pics.

me too! I am a little curious about what the docotrs will say/think though, and how to go about asking.... Any suggestions?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Do we even need an X-ray or CT scan though? Wouldn't there be a NOTICABLE dip or trough there? So a simply photo of the center of the chest should prove/disprove the lack of sternum.

Of course you don't need an xray, if you have an absent sternum you'll have a 'canal' or dip in the centre of your chest.

Having said that, I am really excited to see the OP's pics showing us a new type of anatomy.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

If i were in shape, i do have muscle and fat in the way right now, but i just lost 20 pounds and am on the way to losing the rest, asap, but i am also very busty, lol... So that might hide it or be in the way too...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

For me, it is the way we always drew human anatomy that makes me know it was on the left for me, and that is where i feel it beating.
So because you drew it that way makes it true? You should see my daughter draw a horse, house, sun, clouds, people, dogs, cats, cars, planes and a whole load of other things. Trust me, they're not accurate.

Plus the intestines are such a huge mess, and the pictures on this planet are the same as the modern pictures, going alllll the way back in your history etc.
Actually, you're wrong. The biological drawings have changed time and time again.

So? Memory isn't 100%. All you've done is prove that and nothing else.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

me too! I am a little curious about what the docotrs will say/think though, and how to go about asking.... Any suggestions?

You pay for it so they can't say no. You just tell them what you think is different in your body and if you have the anatomy you said you will be remembered for ever, that's for sure.
edit on 11-5-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

If i were in shape, i do have muscle and fat in the way right now, but i just lost 20 pounds and am on the way to losing the rest, asap, but i am also very busty, lol... So that might hide it or be in the way too...

Wow! So muscle, fat and boobs would hide the center of your chest that don't have any of them on? Really?!

link   
Ok we definitely need those pics now....

edit on 11-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

link   

You should feel it on your left side just lefthe of thr sturnum. Take your fist put the wrist on the sturnum and you roughly have the location of your heart.

link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Of course you don't need an xray, if you have an absent sternum you'll have a 'canal' or dip in the centre of your chest.

Having said that, I am really excited to see the OP's pics showing us a new type of anatomy.
I wish you coul d just come and feel it, it is quite easy to tell by feeling the indent, my muscles are not firm, so you can stick your hand in there...lol

I will try and get a pic, hold on...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
You should feel it on your left side just lefthe of thr sturnum. Take your fist put the wrist on the sturnum and you roughly have the location of your heart.

The OP says she doesn't have a sternum.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Most likely your just looking at either an outdated source, or you just misremembering. The heart has always been closer to the center of your chest than the left side of it.
edit on 11-5-2016 by KaibaTheJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I am just realizing, all of my cpr classes are usless here too...
edit on 11-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I don't see anything strange there. The absence of sternum is noticeable in the middle of your chest, right below your throat.

link   

All that proves is you MIGHT have a mild case of pectus excavatum.

ETA: I just checked on my wife. You're actually pushing BELOW the sternum.
edit on 1152016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: KaibaTheJedi

No, mine is no where near the middle, it is left, above the left pec, above and in line with the nipple, THAT far up and left.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

My muscle is a lot firmer there so i cant show too much, you would have to feel the indent with your own hand.... I will try a pic though if it is worth it, if its too hard of an angle i wont bother posting it...

Edited to add...I tried it, it just looks like i have more cleavage....lol

edit on 11-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Your sternum isn't missing. Your picture just proved it. You're also pushing right below your sternum so your fingers would go in anyway.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Ok, well the girls are in the way, so i cant show much more...lol. Basically, your sternum is HUGE, and we just have a little pinky sized one compared to yours.

Like I said, my cpr and first aid classes are now useless...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join