It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Look at monopoly. London is far from being a square with no property in the middle.

Ah, but what if the middle part represents the City of London where the peasants, like you, cannot own property?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Why upper left though???

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Look at monopoly. London is far from being a square with no property in the middle.

Ah, but what if the middle part represents the City of London where the peasants, like you, cannot own property?

I can't afford a place on vine street, let alone Mayfair lol. And the strand isn't exactly on the out skirts either.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Look at monopoly. 

Great, now we will hear how the shoe used to be a boot, the iron was an electric mixer and the dog was a cat.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

Why upper left though???

Because it's technically correct. Top center and slightly to the left is still, texhnically, top left. Also, the size isn't exactly to scale. None of it is meant to be an accurate portrayal of human anatomy.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Look at monopoly. 

Great, now we will hear how the shoe used to be a boot, the iron was an electric mixer and the dog was a cat.

Don't give them ideas. Got it. Sorry.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well, I am not here to convince anyone, I am only here to find the others,

The rest of you, I am just here to send you love. xo

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

This is called Argumentum ad populum

Even if a million people agree with you, it doesn't make it correct.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

What if the x rays and cat scans and stethescop do? Ultasound too....

You can deny it all you want, I know what I know. ?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Often when you see skeletons the floating ribs are missing. This would give the effect like your talking about. Only the upper ribs actually attach to the beat bone. So what you believe is a difrencr in anatomy is actually just not being familiar with human anatomy in thr first place.floating ribs are held in place by car tilage and it tends to deteriorate in skeletal remains.when it does it leaves this open area in the front of the skeleton. And one more thing if they were attached you wouldn't be able to breath it is a requirement to allow the lungs to expand. It can't be done another way and still be able to breath.
edit on 5/10/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Often when you see skeletons the floating ribs are missing. This would give the effect like your talking about. Only the upper ribs actually attach to the beat bone. So what you believe is a difrencr in anatomy is actually just not being familiar with human anatomy in thr first place.floating ribs are held in place by car tilage and it tends to deteriorate in skeletal remains.when it does it leaves this open area in the front of the skeleton. And one more thing if they were attached you wouldn't be able to breath it is a requirement to allow the lungs to expand. It can't be done another way and still be able to breath.
then why cant I find ONE picture of the ribs that way?

No plasic skeletons are like that anymore either etc...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Right I am not seeing what you are looking at but have no doubt that you may be recalling a different reality.

How I remember my native reality.

The sun had a golden hue, the sky was blue, green grass was far more green (almost a translucent emerald green that glowed in the sunlight) and rich, colours were far more vivid - in summer I live in northern England or lived in northern England in that reality.
Limb's on people (Woman I noticed being a guy) are strange here, there upper limb's upper arm's and thigh's are shorter in comparison to there forelimb's forarms and calves.
They seem to be sleepwalking and obey like sheep, I find myself likewise affected.
Book's, the bible is different, same character's and story's but small omission's and slight differences with this version portraying a far darker god than the one I remember.
History, I hated apartheid in south africa so watched the news, the leader of the white seperatist neo nazi style movement whom opposed the end of Apartheid and were demanding there OWN white freestate in south africa was nicknamed De'Boar in my reality, eugene terrablanch in this which was his real name, he quoted the bible and a mistranslation which he took and twisted to justify his claim's, there flag a three angles nazi swastika was excused by him as being based on this number from the bible which I had read myself but did not interpret as racist, that number has vanished.

What I think may have happened.

Understand that if two reality's no longer have any differences those time stream's MAY merge again as there are no causality barriers between them.
See a black hole and imagine as it form's, there is a region near to it's absolute singularity were space-time is pulled to absolute nothing this is the inner event horizon of the black hole (not the smaller brown holes only true black holes).
See that at this point all coexistant reality's in which the same black hole formed at the same time are then drawn back into unity as a single reality at this point and see a wave of gravity in the pulse at the instant this black hole formed racing outward and zipping these reality's back together, a guy walking down the street in a purple shurt in one reality and a red one in another suddenly is made into just one version, he could have sworn he put that purple shirt on but now he is wearing a red shirt, the guy whom put the red shirt on has vanished and the purple shirt has also vanished as this combinant reality has replaced the one's they both came from and merged to form this third reality.

What I know, absolutely nothing, it drove me crazy for a while especially since I am devoutly religious so for my bible to change I was convinced that somethign demonic was going on but then I had a think about it.
The alternative I and maybe you are both trans-dimensionally displaced beings, maybe not from the same reality's but defintly suffering a similar reality dysphasia.

Lastly it could be simply a similar symptom from psychological or physical trauma but I personally am convinced on this point that it is not as far as I am concerned, I had a strange event which happened as I may have been transitting reality's, I walked in the real world and could see people moving in pack's or small groups and a person in front of them leading these groups, these people leading them looked NORMAL but the rest of the people seemed almost down syndrome like, I was out at the time and thought Gosh there are a lot of day care groups out today but it got ridiculous as I saw them everywhere in the two town's I was in, even the people I know seemed somehow different, I have also encountered this since I was a child, the first time I saw a blue glowing crystal, it seemed broken and faded over about two week's becoming more and more translucent until it was no longer visible but with the exception of me because I was fascinted by it being a child everyone seemed to be what today I would call sleep walking or in a trans like state, it would take too long to get into that as it belong's more under the UFO stype thread's but worth mentioning, it was crashed and seemed embedded in a neighbours roof, it took about six months before someone came out to fix bettys' roof as I recall which for a small child seem's like forever.

edit on 10-5-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow, that's quite the story...
I wonder sometimes if we were abducted and these are our hybrid children, and we are here to give them everlasting life by showing/teaching them love?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

If you don't see the changes why bother answering? There are others who will see, and we need each other. This is not some joke, it is terrifying.

Yes. Please hold me.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

If you don't see the changes why bother answering? There are others who will see, and we need each other. This is not some joke, it is terrifying.

Yes. Please hold me.

I would if i could!
xo

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

There is no Mandela Effect OP, only fools like yourself with poor memories and a desire for conspiracy.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Well, I am not here to convince anyone, I am only here to find the others,

The rest of you, I am just here to send you love. xo

Exactly, you're here looking for other fools. So all of you fools can go around supporting each other and positively reinforcing your own delusions - and no amount of logic or factual evidence will make you change your mind because you are not here to learn, you're only here to find support for your false beliefs.

And that is what is wrong with you and many other members of ATS these days. They should consider changing the motto from Deny Ignorance to Deny Logic or maybe Support Ignorance. Either one.
edit on 11-5-2016 by RedEyes619 because: Spelling and Grammar.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RedEyes619

Why so bitter???? Like seriously... Wait until it happens to you, or someone close to you... This is real and IS happening...denying ignorance, well. Bitterness is quite ignorant... Explain scientifically how this would be impossible.... You cant.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I'm bitter because people like you are ruining ATS, which used to be good, with crap like this: www.abovetopsecret.com... ... and this: www.abovetopsecret.com... ... and another post which was similar about a female music singer who's name the poster thought had been changed and was therefore proof of a timeline shift.

The Mandela Effect has been well debunked time and time again. It is purely due to poor recall and faulty memories NOT some overarching conspiracy. Explained Scientifically: Your memory is fallible just like every other human being we make mistakes.

Get over yourself.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I suggest you read this post and educate yourself - if thats possible: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join