It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female genital mutilation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39
a reply to: Soloprotocol

My post was about FEMALE mutilation.

F$cking with ANYONES gonads is not all right!

Male, female, what difference does it make? Both are human beings. What gives anyone the right to do this or anything negative to another human being?

Lets stop this sh$t!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

LOL - you went there.....I didn't have the courage. I agree, totally about the relatively useless labia. There's a even a part of me that sighs and thinks it would be less confusing for my mate if we got rid of those altogether so he doesn't waste his time...

But in any case, like you said, it is best kept a choice we make for ourselves, when we're able to, and in a sterile, properly done environment.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
a reply to: Nyiah

LOL - you went there.....I didn't have the courage. I agree, totally about the relatively useless labia. There's a even a part of me that sighs and thinks it would be less confusing for my mate if we got rid of those altogether so he doesn't waste his time...

But in any case, like you said, it is best kept a choice we make for ourselves, when we're able to, and in a sterile, properly done environment.

Lol, I've wondered from time to time if it's a blatantly false social expectation we keep perpetuating, that they're super-sensitive & crucial. That women roll with what I perceive as a myth because it's just so ingrained in us socially as an expectation of pleasure in the bedroom, so we go along with it because everyone else does. Sort of like everyone agreeing the sky's purple when everyone knows better.

Edit: Just so someone doesn't have a coronary and assume I think that the labia are completely useless as a whole, I'm fully aware they are not -- they're there mainly as a protective barrier for the vaginal opening & membranes. Sexual usefulness is kinda barely on the radar.
edit on 5/7/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

FGM is an abomination, there is some circumstantial evidence that male circumcision which is only the removal of foreskin can help slow the spread of HIV due to the prevalence of Langerhansen cells in the foreskin but it is not a proven point and only helps to slow HIV infection while the penis may be actually more exposed to bacterial infection as a result of the removal of this protective sheath of skin.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

But in the case of female genitalia there is absolutely no evidence of any physical beneficial and a great deal of evidence of long lasting harm, pain and most definite insensitivity as a result.

Indeed some cultures actually seek to remove all outward evidence of the Clitoris, now think about this guy's a woman's Clitoris has seven time's on average more nerves than the end of your penis and FGM cut's this away.

Often FGM leave's nothing but a blind orifice into the inner vagina and the damge is so great that there is no other outward evidence of the vagina as a result.

Some cultures believe it prevent's woman from straying as they believe it take's away any pleasure a woman may have in having sexual intercourse.

It is horrific, child birth is far more difficult without some of the structure's which FGM removes, it can also lead to more prevalence of internal infection as the outer protection has been removed leaving a bare orifice which can often not close properly as result.

And there is also the psychological harm it causes.

Now also remember this, most woman have a far smaller sexual centre in there brain while this is offset naturaly by far stronger physical sensation while men on the other hand have a far larger brain centre dedicated to sexual function and a far lower physical sensitivity than woman, kind of a ying yang balance, now removing the sensitivity from a female body must have a psychological impact especially given the already smaller sexual centre of the female brain.

Worse most cases of FGM are performed on defenceless children, it is child abuse plain and simple and it is also sexual abuse but in cultures were this is the norm such as east africa, the arabic nation's and a couple of other places around the world it is seen as normal.

It is also intimately linked to cultures in which arranged marriage is common or traditional and were woman are seen as property or even slaves of there husband as it is believed by many to make the woman more Docile and to remove or reduce HER sexual urges, it has also been known to be performed forcefully upon woman whom have married into these cultures but this does not get much exposure.

www.lutondomesticabuse.co.uk...

My opinion it is a backward practice performed by retarded cultures.

www.safergloucester.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 7-5-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

As you wish. Have fun with the all the orgasms you have coming from your foreskin. haha.
I'm really not coming back to this thread, because actually our comments really are off-topic, and for another thing, I'm actually embarrested for you.

Have a nice day!

Angelina

You do realize whenever you remove foreskin most of the nerve endings will die from not being protected.

How do you think it would feel if your clitoral hood were removed and you were forced to walk around with your clitoris scraping along your Lacey underwear. Then after the months of over sensation all the nerves will die, leaving even you without the main catalyst for the female orgasm.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

As you wish. Have fun with the all the orgasms you have coming from your foreskin. haha.
I'm really not coming back to this thread, because actually our comments really are off-topic, and for another thing, I'm actually embarrested for you.

Have a nice day!

Angelina

You do realize whenever you remove foreskin most of the nerve endings will die from not being protected.

How do you think it would feel if your clitoral hood were removed and you were forced to walk around with your clitoris scraping along your Lacey underwear. Then after the months of over sensation all the nerves will die, leaving even you without the main catalyst for the female orgasm.

Uh, what? Do you know what the term "hood ornament" refers to regarding the female genitals? I happen to know someone with a hood ornament (a professional genital piercing artist, to be specific) Hers works just as well today as it did before her piercing, and she never takes it out. Constant contact. Explain why her nerve endings aren't dead.

Also, keep in mind that despite the clitoris having the highest concentration of nerves, it's not actually the most sensitive part of the human body (neither is the head of the penis) Care to guess what actually is?

The lips on your face. Despite having a lower concentration of nerves, the kisser is actually most sensitive area of nerves, delivering much more info to the brain than your crotch does. This is, believe it or not, followed by your hands & feet, which are also less nerve-dense, but more sensitive than genitals. Density does not equal higher sensitivity.

Think about what you just said. Think about how much contact your lips have with just your own teeth on a daily basis over a variety of things (pursing, chewing, etc) Now consider your hands & feet. If "over sensation" were to cause nerve death, your lips (among other things) would have no feeling.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Oh, I was confused by the title. I thought this was a "how to"

I keed.
* covers head, runs for the hills. Shots over shoulder" great thread, OP"

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Jews have been Mutilating MALE genitalia for thousands of years..Comments?

Why derail this thread with a useless comment like that?

Also, I am perfectly functional as a circumcised male...the female mutilation is atrocious and in a whole different league.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is one of the more abhorrent widespread Muslim traditions. It is a total violation of human rights.

The mentality of this practice is that females are inferior and should not be allowed to feel sexual pleasure, so the clitoris is sliced off to deny the temptress feelings only the man should be entitled to. Bastards.

This especially disgusting aspect of Islam is played down by most educational sources and media outlets for obvious reasons.

I read a very disturbing article years ago about how young girls are routinely held down by family members in the bathroom whilst their genitals are sliced off with a razor blade. This is normal for them. This goes on all the time. It only gets worse for many of them after that, as that's when the sexual abuse starts.

And people wonder why civilized countries are not lining up to assimilate that backward culture. Keeping these sadistic religious idiots at arms length seems like the prudent action.

By the way this mutilation of female genitals bears no relation or similarity to male circumcision you #ing mongoloids.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It is illegal in Australia and the full force of the law should be enacted every time a case surfaces.
EVERY TIME.

" Model Criminal Code Division 9 - Female genital mutilation
5.1.33 Female genital mutilation—definition
In this Division, female genital mutilation means:
(a) a clitoridectomy; or
(b) excision of any other part of the female genital organs; or
(c) infibulation or any similar procedure; or
(d) any other mutilation of the female genital organs.
5.1.34 Prohibition of female genital mutilation (1) A person who intentionally performs female genital mutilation on another person is guilty of an offence.
Maximum penalty: Imprisonment for 15 years. (2) It is not a defence to a charge under this section that the person on whom the female genital mutilation was performed, or a parent of that person, consented to the mutilation.
5.1.35 Removal of child from jurisdiction for genital mutilation (1) A person who takes a child from this jurisdiction, or arranges for a child to be taken from this jurisdiction, with the intention of having female genital mutilation performed on the child is guilty of an offence.
Maximum penalty: Imprisonment for 7 years.
Maximum penalty (aggravated offence): Imprisonment for 9 years. (2) In proceedings for an offence against this section, if it is proved that: (a) the defendant took a child, or arranged for a child to be taken, from this jurisdiction; and (b) female genital mutilation was performed on the child while then outside this jurisdiction, it will be presumed, in the absence of proof to the contrary, that the defendant took the child, or arranged for the child to be taken, from this jurisdiction with the intention of having female genital mutilation performed on the child "

www.ag.gov.au... ilation%20legal%20framework.pdf

I'm sorry the 'insert links' button doesn't work for me (?) nor the 'add external content'.

I don't mind people coming to this country to live and thrive with their families, in our Australian lifestyle and culture,
but some of their 'ways' must be left at the border.
Including the peodophile act of child marriages, past present and future.
As a civilised country we look down on these practices and the people who perpetuate them,
little more than unevolved animals imo, perpetuated by original spite birthed a long time ago and
dressed up as faith or belief or superstition. It's crap.
Women perpetuating this kind of abuse because it was done to them first, are the grottiest and
lowliest kind of woman around.
Men who allow this for their daughters are blighted pigs, plain and simple.

op, I can't enunciate what I would do to my partener if he had organised such a thing for my girls ...
I would get arrested.

Thanks for listening

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

Have a nice day!

Angelina

Uh, what? Do you know what the term "hood ornament" refers to regarding the female genitals? I happen to know someone with a hood ornament (a professional genital piercing artist, to be specific) Hers works just as well today as it did before her piercing, and she never takes it out. Constant contact. Explain why her nerve endings aren't dead.

Also, keep in mind that despite the clitoris having the highest concentration of nerves, it's not actually the most sensitive part of the human body (neither is the head of the penis) Care to guess what actually is?

The lips on your face. Despite having a lower concentration of nerves, the kisser is actually most sensitive area of nerves, delivering much more info to the brain than your crotch does. This is, believe it or not, followed by your hands & feet, which are also less nerve-dense, but more sensitive than genitals. Density does not equal higher sensitivity.

Think about what you just said. Think about how much contact your lips have with just your own teeth on a daily basis over a variety of things (pursing, chewing, etc) Now consider your hands & feet. If "over sensation" were to cause nerve death, your lips (among other things) would have no feeling.

You do know that they're not supposed to pierce the actual clitoris don't you? My fiancée has a horizontal clitoral piercing and they're supposed to pierce around the clitoris and not through it. You pierce straight through it and you have a good chance of severing nerve endings. I bet her piercing is not abrasive is it as clothing would be is it? It always has a time to heal itself from never being exposed.

So let's give you another example. I've been working hard labor about all my life. By your logic my hands and fingers( which are one of the most sensitive parts of the body) Should be just as sensitive as they were before working. The thick calluses that were my hands almost have no feeling anymore and feel like leather. Why wouldn't that be the same for any part of the body on the outside?

And what are you going at with the mouth? You do know the mouth is one of the fastest healing areas of the body. Your teeth and your lips are always covered by a layer of saliva which provides lubrication between the two.

If you're going to try to outsmart me by someone's secondhand tales make sure I don't have firsthand experience first.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Why derail this thread with a useless comment like that?

Also, I am perfectly functional as a circumcised male...the female mutilation is atrocious and in a whole different league.

Sure you're "functioning" you could say that all you want because you don't know how much better it could be.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745

By the way this mutilation of female genitals bears no relation or similarity to male circumcision you #ing mongoloids.

This is way off T&C's, you have a serious emotional problem.

But back to the topic- there is not one person here who supports female circumcision. Everyone is agreement that it is horrible and should not happen. You came in a bit late and didn't read the rest of the thread.... or you got so worked up about the very mention of male circumcision you completely missed that.

I will repeat myself- the relevance is in the hypocrisy of a person who is against female circumcision and for male circumcision performed on infants.

The relevance is our discussion about the sexism in another culture,
whilst actively participating in, supporting and promoting sexism in OUR culture.

Pointing out the flaws and mistakes of others serves one to gain awareness of their own.

If anyone asks themselves how women who had this done to them can do it to another woman
(for it is almost always the women who want to have this done on girls and who perform it)
Just look at how many circumcised men defend this practice on men and choose to have it done on their sons.
The fact is, you don't know what you don't know. We are always more comfortable with is familiar and known, distrustful of unknown, and this is how we pass on stupid traditions, even when they are destructive...
edit on 8-5-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

FROM: TOMMO39........ Just a note to say "thanks" for all the member's positive posts, especially the personal reply's......cheers

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

It's hard to believe that when seeing a new born, or a child, that taking sharp blades to their genitals even crosses our minds.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes, i agree. But if your culture, society and religion all practice this vile procedure, it is accepted as normal.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

you #ing mongoloids.

- and I fail to see why you need to bring Downs Syndrome into this topic at all, and in such a vulgar fashion?
edit on 8-5-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Yeah, it appears that the health benefits were known to the Jews "for thousands of years"!
There are considerable health benefits of circumcision for males.
Nothing at all for women.
What YOU emotionally call 'mutilation, with an emo- capital M, others call responsible health care.
Assuming that they have the intellect not to have to rely on emotion for meaning.

Considering that I took your 'bait', for a moment, this being about female problems, I'm not going to respond any further re; healthy male circumcision in this thread.
If you want to discuss that, open your own thread.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

This is way off T&C's, you have a serious emotional problem.

It seems that your problem is equating apples and oranges, simply because they both have 'circumcision' in their name.
There are no health benefits that can be attributed to female circ.
No medical validity.
There are MANY health benefits attributed to male circ. (like it or not)
Your equating them is a logical error.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Spot on Angus, I said much the same but the long way around BUT your post was more eloquent and streight to the point of the matter.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join