It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female genital mutilation.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The EU is the main political force behind abuses and genital mutilation of women in 3rd world countries!
Through their colonialist manipulations and their agents operating in 3rd world countries, the EU actively promotes these types of violence against women. EU parliament and European parliaments, discuss about fighting violence against women, while their are the main sponsors of it, in a rather open and indiscriminate way. Literally in your face!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86
Could you please provide some proof of this crazy theory?
Male and female circumcision are both mutilations of children, there is no excuse for either. Some people need to have legs amputated for medical reasons, but its not ok to do it to healthy people.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I don't understand why this thread isn't on the top of the list here on ATS.

This isn't the ATS I used to know.

And the people here who're comparing this barbaric to male circumcision? You've got to be kidding me. Bunch a asses.

FGM is brutally performed (the majority of the time with no anesthesia) under deplorable conditions with not a thought to hygiene, performed on baby girls from 1 week to 15 YEARS! The older girls being held down by multiple people adding to her excruciating pain, misery, fear and humiliation.

Again ‘boys’ - you think that happened to you? No.

If little boys were being circumcised at 15 years I might have something to say - but they're not.

Do you remember when you were circumcised men? No.

Are you healthier for it? Yes.

So shut up the ‘he says she says’ and start paying attention to an epidemic of evil perpetrated over 30 countries including the USA.

Once every 6 seconds a girl has her clitoris, labia cut out - and more. Some are then ‘sewn up’ so their husbands are guaranteed of their virginity.

The young girls and women suffer death, infection, urinary tract problems, painful sex, problems with childbirth, still deaths of their children - the list could go on and on.

Facts are little tiny boys before 8 days old who are circumcised do not bleed to death.

Do not loose their sexual experience in the future.

Do not DIE from the healthy practice of circumcision.

These girls? They pay for this barbaric evil filthy 'act' for the rest of their lives.

You men who've been circumcised? Do you have painful sex?

Pain when you urinate (unless of course there are other underlying heath problems)?

No. So shut up your whining, be men, and do something to stop this barbarous ritual.

The practice of FGM MUST be stopped.

Edit to add: I apologize for THIS screen shot as the head pic for the video. There is nothing any more graphic in this video than what you see here. I assume the video maker chose this pic for shock value. I've asked a Mod to check if this frontline shot is acceptable under the terms of the ATS T&C but I assure you - though the video brings tears (to me at least) there is no graphic showing of the FGM.

Warning: Gore
youtu.be...
I'll never be the same again. Ever.

I've seen something that I cannot un-see or forget.

God help us all.

peace

edit on 0142Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: see above

edit on 6/7/2017 by Zaphod58 because: DO NOT RE-EMBED VIDEO

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Thank you for starting this thread.

Grats to you and you have done so much good bringing this out to ATS.

Thank you again.

peace

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
My response, and opinion is very short.

It's barbaric, should be eradicated, and those who practice it are monsters.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join