It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blogger Gary Welsh dies in apparent suicide(Rafeal Cruz Photo)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Vry interesting how Infowars typically is the only news source where you can find many of these stories.

Regardless of how you feel about them you cant deny that they commonly break stories no one else is willing to touch.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

None of us know what happened yet we can only draw conclusions until more information comes out.

Agreed. But you already have. Did you not say that there is no coincidence here?

If one of his better friends and fellow journalist thinks something is up so do i.

That's illogical. I'd rather wait for real evidence, not speculation.

I am seriously questioning your authenticity.

Like I give a damn.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting...He seemed to know his death may be imminent. Was he threatened?

Just days before he was found dead, Welsh, 53, filed a final post for his blog, predicting Trump will win the Hoosier State’s GOP presidential primary Tuesday.
But his post took dark turn, even for a piece discussing a Donald Trump victory.

“If I'm not around to see the vote results, my prediction is that Trump wins Indiana with just shy of 50% of the vote,” Welsh wrote.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That could go either way in my opinion.

What im more interested in is the Ted Cruz connection to JFK and where that information came from.

I think we can get a better picture from there.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

of course I stopped reading after the bold paragraph LOL great comment!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Also, how in the hell did nobody else hear the gunshot(s)?

Or did someone hear them and just decided not to check out what's going on outside?

Seriously, if you lived in an apartment complex and heard gunshot(s), you'd think someone would have notified the authorities about them (the gunshots), not just that they observed a dead body with a gun next to it.

It's just not adding up for me...

edit on 6-5-2016 by Barzad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

If he planned on killing himself, anyway...then why not wait to see if his prediction about Trump winning Indiana came true? He only had a day or two more to wait. Obviously, finding out was very important to him.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

This would be your answer:

The man behind the National Enquirer story that Donald Trump cited Tuesday – claiming Sen. Ted Cruz’s father was with JFK’s assassin – is blogger and independent investigator Wayne Madsen, a former National Security Agency employee with a background in Navy intelligence who also was the source of allegations published before the Florida Republican primary that Sen. Marco Rubio had a hidden past in Miami’s homosexual community.

WND

Further here is the full article with background research.

That blogger (Madesen) had the following to say:

In his interview with WND on Tuesday, Madsen said he believes an Indiana blogger who was reported Sunday to have committed suicide, Gary Welsh, might have been killed because he was trying to advance the Rafael Cruz story.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Hmmm..

I see your point still not convinced though.

I do for sure think theres more to the story without a doubt anyone connected to JFK and major political moves like Cruz dropping out.

Do you think this is why Cruz dropped out?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Was Welsh the originator of the Cruz story?

I find Wayne to very credible as a source.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Hmmm..

I see your point still not convinced though.

I do for sure think theres more to the story without a doubt anyone connected to JFK and major political moves like Cruz dropping out.

Do you think this is why Cruz dropped out?

No. Weeks ago, I predicted Cruz would drop out if he lost Indiana big.
I don't believe Cruz was behind this...if foul play is actually involved.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I thought Madsen was Welsh's editor.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

What do you think about Rafeal Cruz connection to JFK and Oswald?

How real is that in your mind considering the source?

Who is the real source where did the picture come from Welsh or Madsen?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I thought Madsen was Welsh's editor.

Ok so the photo was produced by Welsh... thanks.

Yeah he was suicided.

How did he come across the photo?
edit on 5/6/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

"If I'm not around to see the vote results, my prediction is that Trump wins Indiana with just shy of 50% of the vote, but he will carry every single congressional district and sweep the delegate race--assuming the party-chosen delegates honor their rules-bound commitment to support the winner on the first ballot."

People that want to commit to committing suicide sometimes need a push to take them over the edge. They are fatalistic, right? If this happens then I'm goooing to do it, type of thing.

They secretly hope it does. They make that the key moment, if it comes true that will justify self murder.

Question, did Trump "win Indiana with just shy of 50% of the vote? How big a surprise is it that Trump outtrumped everyone?

And did Cruz meet with Oswald before or after JFK got shot? Because this image gif isn't enough to satisfy me…

Link to image
edit on 6-5-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

What do you think about Rafeal Cruz connection to JFK and Oswald?

How real is that in your mind considering the source?

Who is the real source where did the picture come from Welsh or Madsen?

It just seemed too unverified to me. If more corroboration regarding the photo was uncovered, I might have thought more of it.
Now, we probably won't find out any more about the photo.
edit on 6-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

Vry interesting how Infowars typically is the only news source where you can find many of these stories.

Regardless of how you feel about them you cant deny that they commonly break stories no one else is willing to touch.

Or they make them up.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Yeah I thought of it as a non story until now.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Madsen's site has the following about the photo:

Photo from WDSU-TV New Orleans footage of the August 16, 1963 pro-Castro demonstration in front of the International Trade Mart. Man in sun glasses at far right is Chauncey Holt, said to have been the accountant for mobster Meyer Lansky. Mr. X [the man in the white shirt and necktie to Oswald's left rear], according to an FBI New Orleans memo dated November 25, 1963, never handed out Fair Play for Cuba pamphlets but was merely holding them. The annotations on the identities of two of the men -- Bud Belcher and Leroy Young, both CIA agents involved with MONGOOSE -- came from Holt.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Nothing to see here move along...

He was depressed apparently so everything else is just a coincidence.

In today's society, it seems almost everyone would deal with depression at some point. Who wouldn't be depressed at times because of all that is going on? I would almost go to say that if you NEVER get depressed once in awhile than something is wrong with you.

iTruthSeeker

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join