It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blogger Gary Welsh dies in apparent suicide(Rafeal Cruz Photo)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah I thought of it as a non story until now.

...And therein lies the rub.

I agree. The odds of his suicide happening now...under these circumstances...makes me wonder if there is more meat to this story.
Was he following up on this story? Surely he would've talked with others he trusted, regarding his research.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: onequestion

Nothing to see here move along...

He was depressed apparently so everything else is just a coincidence.

Again, what evidence is there to suggest he was murdered?

I believe it is absolutely horrible to create conspiracies around issues like this without proper evidence because it detracts from the realities of depression.

The thing is, in cases like these there usually isn't much, if any evidence. Usually you have to go with what makes sense. COULD he have shot himself? Sure. But given the timing and circumstances, it definitely raises red flags.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You never know I mean how much of your research dk you discuss with others?

Be interesting to know if his computer was still in tact?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Madsen's site has the following about the photo:

Photo from WDSU-TV New Orleans footage of the August 16, 1963 pro-Castro demonstration in front of the International Trade Mart. Man in sun glasses at far right is Chauncey Holt, said to have been the accountant for mobster Meyer Lansky. Mr. X [the man in the white shirt and necktie to Oswald's left rear], according to an FBI New Orleans memo dated November 25, 1963, never handed out Fair Play for Cuba pamphlets but was merely holding them. The annotations on the identities of two of the men -- Bud Belcher and Leroy Young, both CIA agents involved with MONGOOSE -- came from Holt.

I think Madsen needs to be very careful. Clearly, he is still digging this story.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

He's also former NSA apparently how credible is that?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013
You've done it... Case closed. Again.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Another wild idea comes to mind.

Anyone notice how the Ted Cruz's Father connection to Lee Oswald was used by Trump shortly before the Indiana voting?

Also notice how Trump landslided Indiana and suddenly within hours, Cruz and Kasich suspend their campaigns and the RNC suddenly acknowledges Trump as the presumptive nominee.

Cruz and Kasich both vowed to continue to carry on against Trump until the convention. They both were actively engaging the same day as the Indiana voting.

What made them quit all-of-a-sudden?

* Maybe Trump used the Cruz-Father connection to blackmail Cruz?

* Maybe Trump's people found real (unpublished) evidence?

Looks like it worked doesn't it.

Hmmm

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is all to freaky for it to be coincidence.

All of a sudden BAM everyone flipped and now Trump is about to sit down with Paul Ryan.

Something tells me Ryan will be supporting Trump after that meeting.

This is unreal I mean what happened to the conspiracy theorist on ATS you think it would be wild with all this happening.

Makes me wonder about that inquirer story about Cruz sleeping with those women.

Was that true too?

When did the enquirer suddenly become the main source of info what the hell
edit on 5/6/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
He was assissinated cause his blogg didnt make enough money and he wrote a lot of #?

Or he was depressed

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Who would want to kill this guy is the question.

What is the motive...that he exposed Rubio was gay and that Cruz's father may have been a CIA operator.

Or is this only the beginning of something very very sinister?

Very powerful people are always lurking around when the access to power is in question.

edit on 6-5-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
logic check

what good does it do to "suicide" someone weeks after the info gets out ?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
logic check

what good does it do to "suicide" someone weeks after the info gets out ?

Reality check...

How do you know all the info got out?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I agree there's a lack of real intuitive conspiracy thinking lately.

Can't understand why.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I agree there's a lack of real intuitive conspiracy thinking lately.

Can't understand why.

You would think it's high time right now.

Seems odd to me, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another wild idea comes to mind.

Anyone notice how the Ted Cruz's Father connection to Lee Oswald was used by Trump shortly before the Indiana voting?

Also notice how Trump landslided Indiana and suddenly within hours, Cruz and Kasich suspend their campaigns and the RNC suddenly acknowledges Trump as the presumptive nominee.

Cruz and Kasich both vowed to continue to carry on against Trump until the convention. They both were actively engaging the same day as the Indiana voting.

What made them quit all-of-a-sudden?

* Maybe Trump used the Cruz-Father connection to blackmail Cruz?

* Maybe Trump's people found real (unpublished) evidence?

Looks like it worked doesn't it.

Hmmm

Don't forget Reince Priebus immediately coming out to declare Trump the Presumptive nominee...even before Kasich left.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It looks like Trump has the Republican establishment by the balls...and he's squeezing.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Yeah this stinks he must have some real dirt and these billionaires would be the ones to have it too.

Especially the ones connected to the Mafia and the ones who hang out with the Palm Beach elite.

I used to work at a local billionaire hang out spot in Palm Beach as a barback and I used to hang out with the Freddy Kruger I forgot his name, totally drunk loves horses.

But the owner was worth 14 billion and him and his Texas oil tycoon buddies would hang out at the bar drunk with call girls everynight and there were a few gangsters who ran the nightclub and security.

They had connections to 911, they were invested in the company that got the distaster relief and eanup crew and got mega wealthy off it.

Can't remember if I ever saw Trump I wasn't into conspiracies back then but I saw a lot of things...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I said almost the same thing to someone yesterday. In my book, depression is not abnormal in these times.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Definitely can't be ruled out.

However when there's more than one coincidencdences in a long line of coincidences it's time to start asking questions.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Welsh's friend said he was depressed because his blog wasn't making a lot of money...EVERY writer is depressed when their work doesn't make more money...that's common...and they don't all kill themselves.
Being depressed and suffering from Depression are two different things entirely.

Second, Welsh cryptically indicated he felt he may not be around to see Trump win Indiana two days later. People who talk about killing themselves, seldom follow through...or are successful.
I believe he was seriously threatened and feared for his life.

Third...As a huuuuge Trump supporter from Indiana, Trump winning Indiana was extremely important to Welsh...the election took place two days after Welsh died...even if he WAS depressed...why wouldn't he wait until the Indiana Primary was concluded?
edit on 6-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join