It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blogger Gary Welsh dies in apparent suicide(Rafeal Cruz Photo)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
First off let me give credit to member UkTruth for bringing this to my attention .

Thanks.

m.nydailynews.com...

A prolific Indiana political blogger wrote an ominous post last week predicting a Donald Trump victory in his state — and soon afterward committed suicide, police said.

Now according to InfoWars and yes I know many of you don't like Infowars but they are the only ones covering many of these events.

This same guy also exposed Cruz connection to Oswald.

Journalist who exposed Cruz-JFK connection and Rubio bubble bath party found dead

Interesting times folks. And Trump better keep his security detail tight.

www.infowars.com...
edit on 5/6/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/6/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Suicide is establishment codeword for assassination.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

No coincidence here.

I didn't know about the Rubio thing until just now how creepy.

I'm not surprised either.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Just saw about this in the other thread you made. Strange indeed. Not only because of what he did or who he was tied to, but the fact that he was found in a stairway. I would think he would have picked a different place to do it if it were a suicide. In his home for instance, etc.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

eesh

If I'm not around to see the vote results, my prediction is that Trump wins Indiana with just shy of 50% of the vote, but he will carry every single congressional district and sweep the delegate race--assuming the party-chosen delegates honor their rules-bound commitment to support the winner on the first ballot.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Yeah this is too crazy.

Cruz connected to JFK seriously?

Holy # this election cycle is amazing.

I'm so all in on Trump kbowing this is what he's up against.

And if Cruz isn't controlled opposition.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I don't believe it was suicide; not for a second.

The hired killer and the person who hired the killer don't care what anyone thinks and people in the know, know it wasn't suicide. The killing was successful and that's all that matters to them.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I bet Welsh got something and didn't "publish" the story.

But the wrong people found out and .....

curtains.

suicide no way.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This election cycle is most definitely peaking my curiosity.

It seemed to go from impersonal jabs, to personal jabs, to flat out personal attacks pretty quick, and now it seems that the ante has been raised with this "suicide".

Curiouser and curiouser...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What evidence is there to suggest he was murdered? Apparently, he was depressed about some things.

His friend and fellow attorney, Jim Klimek, who worked across the hall from Welsh, told the Indiana Business Journal that the blogger had seemed depressed recently and had been concerned that his blog was barely making money.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yep, everyone just completely ignore this part of the story:

One friend, attorney Jim Klimek, said Welsh's mood had been "deteriorating" in the past few weeks. Welsh was facing financial struggles, in part because he spent so much time blogging that it cut into his struggling law practice.

Just pretend that isn't there and instead assume that he was "assassinated" by someone for making an outlandish claim that wasn't actually supported by any evidence at all.

The guy was messed up, in financial problems, and likely suffering from the same kind of paranoias and depression so many other conspiracy theorists seem to suffer from.

Does anyone SERIOUSLY think he would be shot, in an assassination, for making a claim no sane person can deem credible?

Edited to add:
Ah, I see someone else thinks similarly to me

edit on 6-5-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Apparently TWO bloggers are now dead by suicide.
THIS from his partner Wayne Madsen:

May 2-3, 2016 -- Welsh suicide? Not!

Here we go again! It was just after Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Gary Webb contacted this editor and said he, also, was investigating the firm Affiliated Computer Systems (ACS) and wanted us to share notes, that he was reported to have died from two gunshot wounds to the head at his Carmichael, California home.

ACS was involved in processing the U.S. student visas for alleged 9/11 hijackers Mohammed Atta and his compatriots. Before even launching a full investigation, Indianapolis police are calling the sudden death of Indiana political blogger Gary Welsh a "suicide."

Never mind the fact that it was Welsh who was the initial source of WMR's recent story on Florida Senator Marco Rubio's "foam bath" exploits in South Beach, Miami.

Police found Welsh's body laying in a stairwell at his apartment complex in Indianapolis. The police report states: "Police dispatch stated that the caller observed what they believed to be a person shot in the stairwell of the building with the gun still laying on the scene. Person shot was confirmed and victim was pronounced deceased at the scene by medics."

Welsh was a well-known lawyer and political commentator in Indiana who combated against the takeover of the state by religious fundamentalists and opposed "well-connected" GOP presidential candidates like Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, and Rubio.

Ironically, there was an Indianapolis connection to Gary Webb's death. The company he was targeting, ACS, Inc., had as its vice president, Stephen Goldsmith, a former mayor of Indianapolis.

Indianapolis police may also be interested in Welsh's last email to this editor, dated April 11, 2016:

"Great catch on his [Cruz's] ties to Oswald in New Orleans. I always thought the odds were pretty good of the old man having ties to the CIA, if not Cruz’ mother as well, since he was immediately able to get a great education at the University of Texas right after he arrived here and then went to work in the oil industry as a computer programmer. It never made sense to me how he and Eleanor wound up in Calgary and then later returned to the U.S. and he suddenly becomes a Christian minister, although he’s never actually had a church he could call his own. Who has been paying Rafael all of these years to advocate his Dominionist views and now tell evangelical voters that his son was anointed by God as foretold in the Bible. You can’t make this stuff up. You know the media is just waiting until if and when Cruz gets the nomination before it unloads on him. Was Eleanor’s first husband an intelligence officer as well?

Gary R. Welsh, Attorney At Law, P.C.
320 N. Meridian, Suite #615
Indianapolis, IN 46204"

The timing of Welsh's death just prior to the Indiana GOP primary, one that Cruz hopes to win to keep his chances for the GOP presidential nomination alive, is troubling, to say the least. Welsh was a well-known advocate for election integrity and he supported Donald Trump for the GOP nomination. His death leaves Indiana and its Christian fundie governor, Mike Pence, freer to engage in all sorts of primary election malfeasance and chicanery on May 3.

The profession of journalism is more bankrupt without the "two Garys" -- Webb and Welsh.

www.waynemadsenreport.com...
edit on 6-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nothing to see here move along...

He was depressed apparently so everything else is just a coincidence.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Again, what evidence is there to suggest he was murdered?

I believe it is absolutely horrible to create conspiracies around issues like this without proper evidence because it detracts from the realities of depression.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh give me a break is the post you just made a serious attempt at shutting this topic down?

None of us know what happened yet we can only draw conclusions until more information comes out.

If one of his better friends and fellow journalist thinks something is up so do i.

In case you havent been paying attention many conspiracy theories are hard to actually prove but are still discussed.

I am seriously questioning your authenticity.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I didn't even know about the Rubio bubble bath thing until now, lot of juicy stories connected to this journalist

interesting times indeed. RIP Gary Welsh.

It made me think of "Gary Webb", the guy who exposed CIA drug activities and then also "suicided" himself (only his was 2 bullets to the back of the head)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Its just right out in the open in front of your eyes to see.

Denying is simply living in an alternate paradigm.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: onequestion

Again, what evidence is there to suggest he was murdered?

I believe it is absolutely horrible to create conspiracies around issues like this without proper evidence because it detracts from the realities of depression.

As is the same with say people such as Lanza and Holmes, early speculation and ridiculous reaches can lead to... well, most of us (hopefully) know the road that all too easily leads to.

With that said - I definitely think there's something going on, however I don't take anything dailyfail says let alone Infowars. I can't believe people still believe Alex Jones. This clown claimed that there were rockets and bombs going off in Times Square when the world was ending, or "Y2K."

I have to take this with a grain of salt as I've seen some seriously stupid # come from Infowars, but like I said - I definitely think there is something here.

Sometimes - people kill themselves. Sometimes - people kill other people. And sometimes - we never really find out why. Sometimes (and I'm not saying that this particularly is the case) - there isn't any conspiracy.

Will be interesting to see if anything more comes out of this. I've been under the impression that Lyndon B. Johnson and the Bush family were key proponents behind the Kennedy's (plural) assassinations, so this is certainly not something that I would consider to be too far-fetched.

Danny Casalaro comes to mind. If you don't know who he is, look it up. In that case I absolutely believe he was murdered and it was covered up by suicide.

This is the power and force of the federal government. The same federal government that has contemplated and initiated programs such as Operation Paperclip, Northwoods, Mongoose - the list goes on. The same federal government that many people cheer and parade for, and continually cast their support for, "because this time - it'll be different!"

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think it's a bit weird that a prominent, practicing attorney at law supposedly shot himself twice in the head in the stairwell outside his apartment because his blog wasn't seemingly doing so well...

Hmmm...

edit on 6-5-2016 by Barzad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I didn't even know about the Rubio bubble bath thing until now, lot of juicy stories connected to this journalist

interesting times indeed. RIP Gary Welsh.

It made me think of "Gary Webb", the guy who exposed CIA drug activities and then also "suicided" himself (only his was 2 bullets to the back of the head)

Gary Webb mentioned above:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join