It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bernie loses and supports Clinton instead of Trump, he's a shill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Bernie will support Hillary if he is out. Cruz will inevitably support Trump..its just how it works.

Bernie would not support Trump, as that is on the opposite side of the spectrum of his views, his issues with Hillary are what most are..she is not trustworthy and is poised to be corrupted by big money, but policywise, they are fairly similar by comparison to him and Trump.

Hillary and Obama went at it like rabid animals, and once O took the nomination, she fell in line. thats how it always works.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I prefer to think he'll do absolutely everything in his power to sabotage and derail her campaign. Wishful thinking maybe, but I can dream.

I don't think he likes Trump that much.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hillary has 2 billion dollars in a superpac to run for president you really think Trumps going to sell off 2 billion dollars in assets in order to compete?

Give me a break.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Bernie and Trump both represent anti establishment though dont they how can he go back on his word?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Hillary has 2 billion dollars in a superpac to run for president you really think Trumps going to sell off 2 billion dollars in assets in order to compete?

Give me a break.

I don't know and I don't care.

His campaign hinged on the idea of being an outsider that would not play the same games as the typical politician and he would self-fund his campaign.

He secures the nomination and instantly flip-flops.

Trump's supporters just got trolled!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Oh please this idea your trying to propose is bunk to anyone with 2 brain cells left to rub together.

Nobody is going to sell off 2 billion dollars in assets for a thankless job and 450k a year.

Stop just stop.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I disagree with the premise of the Thread.

If Sanders ends up supporting Clinton, it doesn't make him a bad person, it makes him someone who was afraid to grab the bull by the horns and run independently or Green, but it also means that he's calculated who would make the best president of the two.

If forced to chose between Clinton and Trump, I'll probably vote for Clinton--One main reason is that I think they're both criminals, so that's a wash, but Clinton actually believes in Climate Science and will do more for the environment than Trump.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: onequestion

If he supports hillary then he was a phony, as she is everything he claims to be against.

I wouldn't expect him to endorse trump or hillary. Although i could over look him endorsing trump over hillary because she already has a proven corporate prostitute record while in office.

But i expext him to endorse neither one if he was genuine .

He voted with Clinton 93% of the time in Senate. He pretty much supports most of the same positions.

And if you want Sanders own words on the matter last month he said

“Look, as I said a million times, I think the idea of a Donald Trump or a Ted Cruz presidency would be an unmitigated disaster for this country. I will do everything in my power and work as hard as I can to make sure that that does not happen. And if Secretary Clinton is the nominee, I will certainly support her.”

Kind of ends that debate eh?
edit on 5-5-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: onequestion

So then he lied to us.

He says he was going to "totally self-funding my campaign".

On topic:

Sanders will endorse Clinton. He's pretty much already said so.
edit on 5-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: amazing

You think she honestly believes in climate science and that its not a ploy to get votes?

Im having a hard time wrapping my critical mind around that one.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Hmm well..

did he produce a statement when he said hes going to start accepting donations now?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I think it just shows who he really is.

Her husband is responsible for the current state of the labor market.

I guess Sanders wouldnt have a talking point if that never happened would he?

link   
a reply to: amazing

The thing is that Bernie early on said he wouldn't split the dem vote and that he would support the nominee if it wasn't him. I imagine he would like to go back in time and eat those words because he has an extremely hard time going back on his word... but he's been fighting obstacles that he never should have had to and I hope he does change his mind if he doesn't get the nom.

link   

Hmm well..

did he produce a statement when he said hes going to start accepting donations now?

I don't want to take this off-topic anymore than we have. Go to the thread on that topic and we can discuss it there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Of course he's gonna support her, and not because he'd rather not support Trump, he accepted $10,000 from her PAC when he ran for senate in 2006 after all.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the end he was a plant by Clinton to stir things up, get people behind him, and then send those people her way when he dropped out.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Hmm well..

yes, but the tacky picture of him holding a taco bowl and declaring "I love hispanics" on 5/5 was waaaay more embarrasing, lol

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Maybe you should actually read that thread before bringing it up in other threads. I agree with Kangarues assetment in that thread.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Maybe he really does love hispanics just the not the ones running the gang rapes and cartels.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFX

Bernie and Trump both represent anti establishment though dont they how can he go back on his word?

anti-establishment doesn't mean you cast your vote for an anarchist or communist if you fail..its anti-establishment of your own establishment. if you have issues with your church's method of organization, you dont decide to go satanic as a response.

trump and sandars are at opposite ends of the horseshoe..no way to reconcile the dramatic differences in stances

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: syrinx high priest

Maybe he really does love hispanics just the not the ones running the gang rapes and cartels.

And to show his love he poses with a taco salad and puts it on twitter.

Genius!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join