It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bernie loses and supports Clinton instead of Trump, he's a shill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thats right folks. After listening to Sanders anti establishment stance and his political rhetoric over during this election cycle then he has earned zero respect from me.

Source

“If I can’t make it — and we’re going to try as hard as we can until the last vote is cast — we want to completely revitalize the Democratic Party and make it a party of the people rather than one of large campaign contributors,” Sanders said in an interview on the progressive Web show “The Young Turks.”

Well.. as we get closer and closer to the end of the election we begin to see the weak will of Sanders and I believe i was absolutely correct in my assessment early on in the election season to see him as weak willed and an quietly just another establishment puppet.

I also believe that if he were to run against Trump he would lose due to the exact reasons i list above. Just another reason to solidify my vote for Trump!

God i love this election cycle its nice to see the American public fed up enough with the political and corporate elite to begin demanding justice. I still believe many are asleep but they are beginning to see the truth. It feels nice.

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

He's shill if he supports Clinton instead of Trump? Do you even know how this political game works? He would never support Trump, for all the obvious reasons.

Now if you said if he supports Clinton he's a shill then you might be onto something.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

But how could he possibly support Clinton when shes pro free trade agreement?

Isnt Bernie against NAFTA?

+10 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
literally nothing you posted in based in reality

that's pretty impressive even for a drumpfer
edit on 5-5-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

How could he possibly support Trump, a republican who he can't stand?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Because hes anti establishment so unless he really is for the people of the US and not a party shill then he would support the nominee whos best for America and thats not CLINTON by any means.

How could this go over your head?
edit on 5/5/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Of course he is going to support Clinton. And in return for his support he will have influence on certain matters of policy. When your choices are some influence or no influence, you would be stupid to chose none. And of course he and Clinton have much in common voting together 93% of the time in the Senate where Sanders has voted with Democratic leadership 91% of the time and supported Obama's positions 93% of the time. While Sanders may have some out there ideas he is has always been a traditional Democrat. That is not going to change. All that and the fact Sanders finds Trump offensive.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

How is it going over your head that Bernie would never support Trump?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Because Trump claims he's anti establishment doesn't at all mean Sanders should or will support him. That literally makes no sense. When was the last time a Dem endorsed a Repub? So, I guess you may as consider him to be a shill because Sanders will never support Trump.

Btw, I think it's hilarious people like you think a so called billionaire elitist is somehow anti establishment.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Btw, I think it's hilarious people like you think a so called billionaire elitist is somehow anti establishment.

The same guy that just said he is no longer going to be self funding...
Good ole bait and switch, classic sales move.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Because hes anti establishment so unless he really is for the people of the US and not a party shill then he would support the nominee whos best for America and thats not CLINTON by any means.

How could this go over your head?

Trump is not anti establishment. The concept of anti establishment doesn't even make sense, it's just a buzzword for someone to say they're not part of the popular group in politics, except it sounds edgier like they're a revolutionary or something.

Anyways Bernie might support Clinton, he might not support anyone. It doesn't really matter and it's pretty common in politics for one person to support another in exchange for getting some of your agenda passed. Bernie knows this.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hasn't he already said he would support the Dem nominee, even Hillary?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Maybe he doesnt want to spend a billion dollars to fight Hillary when she has a superpac.

Unless of course you would spend a billion dollars running for president of your own money?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

If he supports hillary then he was a phony, as she is everything he claims to be against.

I wouldn't expect him to endorse trump or hillary. Although i could over look him endorsing trump over hillary because she already has a proven corporate prostitute record while in office.

But i expext him to endorse neither one if he was genuine .

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Its not going over my head of Bernie was even halfway commited to making America better he wouldnt endorse the same establishment FAMILY that signed NAFTA into law in the first place.

He cant be America first and Party first both at the same time which is it?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

If he supports hillary then he was a phony, as she is everything he claims to be against.

I wouldn't expect him to endorse trump or hillary. Although i could over look him endorsing trump over hillary because she already has a proven corporate prostitute record while in office.

But i expext him to endorse neither one if he was genuine .

Exactly.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
People rarely fit into the scripts we try to write for them.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Bernie supporting Hillary, may turn out to be him sending her cartons of cigarettes in prison.

Bernie hates Clinton...probably more than he does Trump. He can't back her...it would be a complete 'sell out' of all his principles.

Remember...he isn't really a Democrat...he's an Independent.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I prefer to think he'll do absolutely everything in his power to sabotage and derail her campaign. Wishful thinking maybe, but I can dream.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Maybe he doesnt want to spend a billion dollars to fight Hillary when she has a superpac.

Unless of course you would spend a billion dollars running for president of your own money?

So the very premise that he said made him different from the other candidates, except Bernie, he is now flip-flopping on and that's ok?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join