It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Prosecutors in Virginia Assisting in Clinton email Probe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

A likely story.

You don't believe me. Ok. That's fine. I don't care one bit.

If you support Hillary, and you do, then you support her liberal views by proxy.

I've said many times that I do not.

And your correct about not using any facts, only blanket excuses for all that Hillary has done. Give it a rest.

I've made no excuses for what she has done. I've even said she was wrong on some things.

I'd really like to have a good conversation on these issues but I spend more time defending myself against people who have a hard time with reading comprehension and basic debate skills.

Edit:

By the way, you have still yet to provide those "facts" that I "fabricated". Don't make accusations without being able to back it up.

Then perhaps you are sending the wrong message by always defending Hillary more often than not? What a concept.

edit:
And I never said "you" fabricated facts, I said the fabricated facts you believe in. Now you are twisting things. Go back and re-read what I said before.

edit on 7-5-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

So you are taking a chance on a fools bet.

Ironic, yet fitting.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Then perhaps you are sending the wrong message by always defending Hillary more often than not? What a concept.

I can't help if people cannot understand simple English. My words are straightforward and how people interpret them, without even the need to do so, is not my problem.

And I never said "you" fabricated facts, I said the fabricated facts you believe in. Now you are twisting things. Go back and re-read what I said before.

You are correct. My apologies.

Now can you list those fabricated facts I believe in?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I can't help if people cannot understand simple English. My words are straightforward and how people interpret them, without even the need to do so, is not my problem.

You are correct. My apologies.

Now can you list those fabricated facts I believe in?

You can't remember them now? Maybe all is not lost after all

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It will get worse as each day goes by until the news breaks that Hillary has went in. I don't think that will be announced until well after the fact, in case they deem it necessary to have her interviewed more than once.

Either way, looks like Hillary is going to be the very last person interviewed...which makes her the most likely focus of the FBI law enforcement investigation currently under way.

It will get worse until the FBI finally makes some sort of announcement.

Multiple interviews with the FBI for some crap that can put me behind bars... no sir, no thank you, I will pass on that.

If the FBI has to talk to you once about mishandling of classified information.... you are in some serious trouble. If the FBI has to call you back in again....you are in some seriously deep deep doody. And more than one got called back.

Sounds to me like either somebody isn't singing the same song as everybody else, or they simply could be fishing....let them sweat a while and then see what they have to say...

Going to be some interesting discussions coming up in the next few weeks.

Do not feed the trolls..it angers them.

edit on R492016-05-07T21:49:27-05:00k495Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R522016-05-07T21:52:16-05:00k525Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R092016-05-07T22:09:15-05:00k095Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You can't remember them now? Maybe all is not lost after all

It appears as though you can't remember them and cannot back-up your claim.

It's not lost if you never had it to begin with.

Nice try.

Try harder.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Don't be dense. It's not a criminal investigation. You know it I know it. The games are getting so boring.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How would you characterize the investigation, what terms would you use and how would you describe the FBI's role in said investigation?

And remember, this is for posterity, so be honest...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

How much would you like to wager on your statement? I would wager that nothing comes of this investigation and Hillary will be free as a bird and continue on her merry way.

In no way am I a supporter this is merely my speculation on all sources read on the matter so far. That and Hillary is the new puppet for for the masters and they tend to take care of their little pets.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sillyolme

How would you characterize the investigation, what terms would you use and how would you describe the FBI's role in said investigation?

And remember, this is for posterity, so be honest...

She would characterize it as Hillary being persecuted by a mysterious group of right wing fanatics known as the Knights Templar who have been hunting Queen Hillary since the crusades... many attempts to slay the demon queen have failed in the last several hundred years, leading her and others to become convinced that the demon queen is immortal and can not be slain.

It is said that the queen owns a chalice of great and mystical qualities that allow the owner to be impervious to any legal proceedings against them.. Kingdoms have lost in quests for this great and mighty item. It has a strange name, the chalice is known as the getoutofjailfree chalice.

Or something like that. Film at 11.
edit on R492016-05-08T17:49:35-05:00k495Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R542016-05-08T17:54:26-05:00k545Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R552016-05-08T17:55:29-05:00k555Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

That's as much of a fantasy as Hillary being indicted and Donald being elected. Better story line though.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

That's as much of a fantasy as Hillary being indicted and Donald being elected. Better story line though.

Hillary has clearly broken the law.... several of them... what happens now remains to be seen shortly. I have no doubt they have enough to go forward with recommending indictments...not just her, but some of her inner circle are spinning around the drain right now as well. The jig will be up the minute they close that door during her FBI interview..she lies too much...she can't help it.

To each his own.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Rick,

I get the feeling the FBI is leaking some disinformation leading up to their interview with her. A lot of news outlets have it from anonymous sources that the FBI "has found scant evidence of criminal wrongdoing" and "no evidence suggesting the private server was hacked or otherwise breached". Maybe this is just so Clinton goes in with her guard down, thinking about how she just dodged another bullet, and tells a dishonest story corresponding to the narrative of her being innocent of all wrongdoing, and then BAM!
edit on 8-5-2016 by filched because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Now you're a lawyer too Rick.
Rich man poor man begger man thief.
Doctor lawyer Indian chief
FBI and CIA
we can play this game all day.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Bottom line.Did Hillary set this up this way to sell states secrets?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The law doesn't work that way.
Not liking the defendant doesn't enter into it.
No matter how unlikable someone may be has no bearing in a court of law.
The Clinton's have never been found culpable or at fault in any charges or slander brought against them so there's no criminal past to bring up.
Too bad huh?
Too bad the law doesn't work the way it does in the girls locker room.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Bottom line.Did Hillary set this up this way to sell states secrets?

Well in a manor of speaking .....

Hillary’s $165 Billion Arms Sale Fundraiser

Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only (HQ)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Rick don't speak for me. You're nowhere near where I am on so many levels.
You just sound silly imagining stuff....again.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: filched

Yeah that's it..LOL

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join