It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Prosecutors in Virginia Assisting in Clinton email Probe

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"You're nowhere near where I am on so many levels. "

You got that right LOL. Thank goodness!!!!!!!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah I'm sure it was all her doing. No involvement of the dept of defense or the president or congress.

You guys attach so much importance to such trivial stuff.
This is how the world works. Again no crimes. Business as usual.
Such moral high ground around here.
Everybody's up for sainthood.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

"Yeah I'm sure it was all her doing."

That is a great baby step toward seeing the light...... now repeat after me..Hillary broke the law.... Hillary broke the law.

Excellent.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I'm glad you came back because it gives me a second opportunity to ask you:

How would you characterize the investigation, what terms would you use and how would you describe the FBI's role in said investigation?

And remember, this is for posterity, so be honest...

I want your answer to my question, not your commentary on Rick's commentary.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Yeah that all sounds quite terrible and not something someone might want.
Somehow I don't see Hillary sweating under a single stark lightbulb in a dark room the way you do.

You're still just saying what you think will happen perhaps even what you want to happen but that doesn't carry much weight.

The CNN story did say "Govt Officials report" which is likely from the state dept.
The consensus is that CNN would not use that particular phrase for just anyone.
Unlike Fox news" source close to the investigation " which when traced always rides back to some republican.

The report says the FBI is wrapping up its investigation and thus far have found no criminal wrongdoing.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

See above.....

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

An investigation of the security of the server and whether classified information was mishandled. . The way it's been presented in the news. Let's keep in mind this is not my investigation nor is it my opinion that I quote but actual news sources and case law to back up what I say.
You seem hell bent on making this personal insisting I answer your questions. Chill out.
edit on 592016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

"Somehow I don't see Hillary sweating under a single stark lightbulb in a dark room the way you do."

You totally made that up. Nice try.

Anbody who has been interviewed by the FBI will tell you it is not a pleasant experience..I have been interviewed by the FBI numerous times and it sucked canal every single time. There isn't a single FBI employee that enjoys doing those interviews... they are just stressful by nature, much more so for civilians. No matter how many of them you do.... the next one is just as nerve racking as the first one. Just not fun.

I expect her and her lawyers to sit down with, I assume, Comey and a couple of other agents and be asked some very upfront questions about exactly what the heck was going on and why. Whatever the FBI asks her, they already know the truthful answer before they ask it..... it's a slippery slope to dance on, as Martha Stewart found out and can have very serious consequences.

I imagine it would obviously be done in one of the executive board rooms which are very nicely done and very comfortable..nice air conditioned room, well lit, not creepy or spooky at all....been in a bunch of them.

Why would you assume that I would think it would be Hillary sweating under a single stark light bulb in a dark room ?
edit on R482016-05-09T11:48:29-05:00k485Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R502016-05-09T11:50:16-05:00k505Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R072016-05-09T12:07:00-05:00k075Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Yes indeed.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Get ready, Joe Biden! This could take place all the way up to July!

The remaining money in Clinton’s primary and general election accounts — which would be millions upon millions of dollars — could be reimbursed to donors with a strong suggestion that they re-donate the cash to the Biden campaign. The vendors and contractors with which Clinton is working could simply sign up with Biden — heck, so could many of the staffers.
nymag.com...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

See you can recognise when something is imagination and when it's not. Good.

How pleasant it is or is not to be interviewed by the FBI is irrelevant.

Im pretty sure we all expect her to sit down with the director. No big insight there.

Since so far no wrong doing has been found as reported by CNN Online report www.cnn.com... just what do you imagine for this meeting?
Following these reports I think they will look for confirmation of processes to the decision to use this system to her handling of classified information and when her interview confirms their findings so far and doesn't suddenly reveal horrendous differences from what they already have they will officially release those findings to the public as it appears the state dept may have already done.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

An investigation of the security of the server and whether classified information was mishandled.

These fall under violations of the Espionage act:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

In case you are unaware, this violation of this act is a criminal offense, to whit:

In 1948, some portions of the United States Code were reorganized. Much of Title 50 (War and National Defense) was moved to Title 18 (Crimes and Criminal Procedure). Thus Title 50 Chapter 4, Espionage, (Sections 31–39), became Title 18, 794 and following. As a result, certain older cases, such as the Rosenberg case, are now listed under Title 50, while newer cases are often listed under Title 18.

Let's keep in mind this is not my investigation ...

You're correct, it's the FBI's investigation and the FBI's purpose and function are, as described by them, the following:

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations—which serve, as our mission states, “to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.” We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law, and you can find the major ones below, grouped within our national security and criminal priorities. Also visit our Intelligence program site, which underpins and informs all our investigative programs.

fbi.gov

The FBI does not concern itself with civil cases nor does it conduct 'security reviews,' they are a counter-espionage and criminal investigative organization and they are looking at several aspects of former Secretary Clinton's actions, operations, and associates.

Nothing personal, just quoting actual law and official sources...
edit on 9-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tags

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That you assume I think you would assume any reality in that statement confirms that difference I was talking about. LOL.
That was me being sarcastic of your dramatic depiction of an FBI investigation. You've already demonstrated your ability to imagine what's going to happen I stupidly assumed you would get it. Oh well fool me once and all...

Oh and since you 've been in one just how long does it take to vacuum those board rooms and who washes the coffee cups?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ignore the report that the FBI has found no wrong doing. I'm gonna bet the FBI knows those laws.
No skin off my nose.
edit on 592016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Neat.

Maybe Obama and some members of Congress solicit contributions to the Clinton Foundation too !!!

I will dig deeper into that posibility.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

When we start seeing reports like the CNN "report", I start believing the opposite.

They've done that tactic before.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep, all the money Clinton and Sanders are raising for The Joint Fund
stay in the Dem coffers. Biden would have access to all of it.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Hold on now - on what basis is this CNN report with unnamed "government sources" any more credible, according to you, than FoxNews reports with "sources close to the investigation?"

If you are not going to apply the same standard of proof it seriously degrades your position.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Investigative reporter Xuenchen. There ya go. Have at it.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That you assume I think you would assume any reality in that statement confirms that difference I was talking about. LOL.
That was me being sarcastic of your dramatic depiction of an FBI investigation. You've already demonstrated your ability to imagine what's going to happen I stupidly assumed you would get it. Oh well fool me once and all...

Oh and since you 've been in one just how long does it take to vacuum those board rooms and who washes the coffee cups?

I wouldn't know...where I come from, they do not pay janitors $100,000 a year. I would guess maybe an hour? Want me to hook you up with some old co workers and get you in to one so you can clean and time it an post your results here for dedicated scientific analysis?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join