It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump in Neverland, and the GOP Exodus

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: ketsuko

" Yes, and how many of the same base stayed home rather than voting for Romney or effectively did the same by voting for a third party like the libertarian? I know of several. "

Millions of them , myself included .

The election may well come down to turnout. The GOP turnout this time around was up 60% and the Democrats down by 14%. In a general election this may totally change of course, with the Democrats being motivated to stop Trump. Trump will certainly need to make sure he gets every Republican to the polls he can.

I thinks it's a given that there will be a few twists and turns over the next few months and the campaigning will be vitriolic. I wonder will Clinton be able to stop herself reacting like Cruz and Rubio did... her throwing a hissy fit would be very funny to watch. More of her 'what difference does it make' outbursts could really hurt her.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: UKTruth
The point is that Donald has many failed business ventures. Like his water, his steaks his magazine his mortgage company ect.

His business venture success rate is higher that the national average... Listed as the primary executive in something like 260 companies. The numbers are hard to find but something like 8 out of 10 business ventures fail in the first 16 months.
Really hate sounding like a Trump supporter but the inaccuracies in the stuff some of you present is crazy.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

In a Pissing Contest with Hillary , Mr. Trump would hit a Wall at 20 Feet . I doubt she would want to go there.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I see that everyone is ignoring your insightful post...but I hear you.

I've been saying the same thing for months now. The GOP is going to have to win every contested/battleground state just to even have a shot.

The Democrats simply have to many electoral votes on election day to start with to make this even a real contest.

It's amazing how people willfully turn a blind eye to the actual data at hand. If you do the math with the electoral college it's not looking good for a GOP win, especially with Trump.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I still say that his end game is about money..Not winning....He LOANED his campaign abt 30 Million (with accruing interest) and now he is accepting full-on mega-donors..He can and will pay himself back.

back in 2000 he said...

“It’s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it,” Mr. Trump said at the time.
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 6-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Hilarious! The one good thing about this election cycle is that more and more people are pissed off on all sides. Maybe it will reach a boiling point if we are lucky. I say let it all crash and burn!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Hilarious! The one good thing about this election cycle is that more and more people are pissed off on all sides. Maybe it will reach a boiling point if we are lucky. I say let it all crash and burn!

I do think some splintering of the parties is healthy...we need more choices.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Don't kid yourself. People have been saying that same thing for decades.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I guess Lindsay Graham is not going to be in the tent, LOL

DONALD J. TRUMP RESPONSE TO LINDSEY GRAHAM "I fully understand why Lindsey Graham cannot support me. If I got beaten as badly as I beat him, and all the other candidates he endorsed, I would not be able to give my support either. Every time I see Lindsey Graham spew hate during interviews I ask why the media never questions how I single-handedly destroyed his hapless run for President. As a candidate who did not receive 1% in his own state - compared to my victory at nearly 40% with many others in the race - he has zero credibility. He was a poor representative and an embarrassment to the great people of South Carolina. Judging by the incompetent way he ran his campaign, it is easy to see why his military strategies have failed so badly --- we can’t even beat ISIS! While I will unify the party, Lindsey Graham has shown himself to be beyond rehabilitation. And like the voters who rejected him, so will I!" Donald J. Trump

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Yes I am sure his name is connected to many things, but we are talking his Trump stuff. Look up why the USFL went under. It was doing great before trump became an owner and then we he did he decided th plan was to compete with the NFL to try and force a merger and it failed.
What is his success rate btw?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
They said that Trump would never make it through the primaries, and look at what happened. They have underestimated him so far.

They overestimated the american voters, or at least the ones who are apparently using the movie Idiocracy as their blueprint for the future.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I enjoy chaos when the only order of the day is tyranny.

America needs a serious wake up call.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

The crew on ATS will support the most right wing candidate possible. We saw it for the neo cons then the tea party now trump.

That is false here is the proof

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You got that right my friend.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

A man can dream right?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Well that was a silly assumption on you're part. The media has toed the line with NEOCON govt. officials in their attempts to ruin Trump. They broadcast anti-Trump material till the cows come home just as their NEOCON masters expect. Look at the list of anti-Trump pro-NEOCON members of the Senate. The likes of the criminal Bush clan and others such as House Speaker Paul Ryan, South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham, Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell, and other rabid globalists just to name a few, are attempting to keep the "New World Order" program in force despite the political revolution they see before their eyes. It's hilarious to see this happen. Reagan opened the door for these globalists and did so innocently for he was an American first. Reagan did not want Bush Sr. as a running mate and the GOP forced it. What Reagan did not want we got as a result. Bush Sr. vision of a "thousand lights" and his worded "New World Order" is in peril. But these traitor clowns got too much time, money and efforts in turning America into a third country fascist police state. If nothing else, Trump is waking the dead heads into action. Now don't bother me...I have a front line seat to watch and laugh till November.....hehehe. BTW-...I hoped to watch this this criminal element, and the stagnation it caused, wiped from America's future before i die, and it looks like the man upstairs is granting my wish.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join