It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump in Neverland, and the GOP Exodus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

On Twitter a flurry of Republicans posted pics and video of them burning their GOP registration cards..

Republicans Burn Their Voter Registration Cards After Trump Becomes Likely Nominee

After Donald Trump’s win in Indiana, an exodus from the Republican Party has begun

Let's take a look at the "Never Trump" factor. The actual numbers we can find.

The GOP by the numbers on "Never Trump" from Rasmussen (A pollster that is known bias both right and toward Trump)

54% of Likely U.S. Voters say “Never Trump,”

Republican voters: 36% say “Never Trump”

Sixty percent (60%) of Republicans say they will definitely vote for Trump if he is their nominee

18% say they will definitely vote against him

Can Trump win if 18% of the GOP vote against him and another 18% don't vote?

Rasmussen Survey "Never Trump"

Also here:

A new Suffolk University poll has found that 19% of Republicans say they will support Hillary Clinton if Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination.

Quinnipac University Poll

(If Republican or Republican Leaner)
Are there any of these candidates you would definitely not support for the Republican nomination for president?
TRUMP 28%

www.qu.edu...

By all estimates 20-30% of GOP will NEVER vote Trump..and as much as half of them will vote Hillary just to stop him!

We can argue that Trump has turned up "Millions of New Voters"...but that is a myth..

The millions of new voters spurred by Donald Trump and other campaign myths, debunked
www.latimes.com...

Donald Trump has not brought ‘millions and millions’ of people to the Republican Party
www.washingtonpost.com...

Interested in what the crew here of ATS thinks about the implications?....

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
One word........ Yes

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hilary? Trump?

We need to pass a new law:

Every election must have a "None of the above" option.

+14 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

What are they going to burn when Trump becomes POTUS? Are they going to burn their IDs, their birth certificates? Burn their house down and move to Canada?

I hope they do.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The crew on ATS will support the most right wing candidate possible. We saw it for the neo cons then the tea party now trump.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

What are they going to burn when Trump becomes POTUS? Are they going to burn their IDs, their birth certificates? Burn their house down and move to Canada?

I hope they do.

Doesn't matter, Hillary was chosen years ago.

It just so happens that the establishment needed to pull some strings on a lifelong family friend in order to pull Republican votes to Hillary.

It's working perfectly.

Of course, though OP - Trump defenders will be along shortly to remind you of the insignifance of polls - unless, of course, they show Trump in a positive demeanor.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
On the upside of all of this I think the Libertarian party might be legitimized this election so next election it will be a 3 party run.

For those like myself that will not vote for Trump or Clinton libertarian is a good choice.

Clinton will still win, but with enough votes we will break the 2 party system.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
of course there is a lot of anger among those who were against him and supporting other candidates on this day that he is declare the winner, but do you honestly think any tried and true republican is going to sit back and help Hillary become president? The answer is simple.. NO! There's 7 months until the General Election and believe me, they will come around and Trump will be their man.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
And I thought trump had over four million more votes than Romney did at this time.

+2 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

The crew on ATS will support the most right wing candidate possible. We saw it for the neo cons then the tea party now trump.

I seem to remember ATS supporting Ron Paul.

Must be getting old and my memory going bad.

Don't remember him being far right wing NeoCon.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The implications are quite obvious and have been for a while. Trump can't possibly beat Hillary!

You're numbers are a testament to that but there's more. Think of the entire groupings of the voting population Trump has alienated!

75% of the women will vote for Hillary, many because Trump has alienated them.
95% of the Hispanics will vote AGAINST Trump, by voting FOR Hilary because of the "wall" comments.
100% of the Black vote will go to Hillary, even if only 50% vote for Hillary because of how the votes are tallied in the African precincts.

BUT HERE'S THE REAL KICKER! And I just realized it when I saw a headline flash across the screen on CNN.

Who do think will NOW get all the free media coverage on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS?

.........................................HILLARY!................................................

After last night...........as far as Media coverage is concerned, Trump will find himself facing a wall of silence; he'll be a Media induced has been, a foot note in Media history.

The MSM made Trump the winner of the GOP nomination.
The MSM will carry Clinton to the White Hut!
Game, set, match!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Good luck with that! I've been arguing for NOTA as an option for the last 30 years.

My other recommendation is that if NOTA wins after three ballots, the positiion is eliminated!

Now..........that's how you SHRINK government!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So unless something happens, we're looking at President Hillary.

If you are GOP you can't just not vote or not show up. You have to vote something, perhaps a libertarian protest vote?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is stoopit. The only thing that will keep Trump from being elected ... is if no one shows up to vote.

That's going to be the big ploy from now until November: Disenfranchise the silent majority of conservatives. The attack will come from both sides.

Question: Is Trump in on it (as I have long suspected)?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Keep the Anti-Trump Propaganda rolling

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
This is stoopit. The only thing that will keep Trump from being elected ... is if no one shows up to vote.

That's going to be the big ploy from now until November: Disenfranchise the silent majority of conservatives. The attack will come from both sides.

Question: Is Trump in on it (as I have long suspected)?

I don't think he can beat Hillary unless something big happens though. I think she's a shoe in with Minority voters, moderates, LGBT, and female voters. Most moderates don't see any of her scandals as real unless something sticks. Thoughts on that?
edit on 4-5-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

do you honestly think any tried and true republican is going to sit back and help Hillary become president? The answer is simple.. NO!

The tried and true probably will vote for Trump however that is a small minority of the electorate.

The biggest voting block are independents and the second biggest block are democrats with republicans coming in last and your so called tried and true republicans are probably half of that.

edit on 4-5-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I don't think he can beat Hillary unless something big happens though. I think she's a shoe in with Minority voters, moderates, LGBT, and female voters. Most moderates don't see any of her scandals as real unless something sticks. Thoughts on that?

The numbers aren't there for LGBT voters.
Female voters actually hate the lying *itch.
The minority voter isn't gonna be fooled into coming out.
Trump, himself, is a Moderate on too many issues to be called Conservative.

Trump ... in ... a ... landslide.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

I hope they do.

LOL!

I have been wondering exactly that, ever since Trump entered the race.

If you have seen some of the videos of the bat-sh*t-crazy Trump protesters, you have a good understanding of the poop storm these people's emotions are catapulted into, in the face of truth and reality, i.e. Donald Trump.

No doubt lots of people are going to go into a complete meltdown and will need deep therapy if they ever want to take part in daily life again.

soulwaxer

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Clinton will still win, but with enough votes we will break the 2 party system.

That is one unreported factor...Both Bernie and Trump surprised everyone with the amount of support they garnered.

That will mean much more confidence and support for outsider candidates in 4 and 8 years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join