It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz - Out! See ya!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I think we'll get to see how far left a lot of our so-called Republicans really are and they will suddenly discover "bipartisanship" again. Then all of a sudden they'll get all kinds of crap we don't want done so they can ram it down his throat over veto, just to show they can.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
On No! Grampa Munster?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: charolais
Will somebody please check on Glenn Beck??

He is probably already dangling from a rafter in the attic.

I starred that, but it was more of a reaction to what charolais said. What you said is not nice at all.
edit on 3-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I forsee a big deadlock between Trump and Congress, assuming it ends up in place. I think Congress will refuse to work with an outsider who has told them they are losers and ignorant. It has away been business as usual, why change now.

You know all this "executive authority" the left seems to have no problem with now?

They're about to have a big problem with it. Prepare yourselves to witness hypocrisy writ large yet again, courtesy of the usual suspects.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: butcherguy

It is his father with Oswald. The issue was the insinuation he was involved in the assassination of JFK. Since we have no clue who killed JFK....

I heard the dad deny it on the news, he says he wasn't in New Orleans during that time frame.

link   
Reince Priebus (@Reince)
6 mins ago - View on Twitter
.@realDonaldTrump will be presumtive @GOP nominee, we all need to unite and focus on defeating @HillaryClinton #NeverClinton

WOW!

link   
Well, now we know what happens when the GOP makes promises for 3-4 election cycles then ignores their base afterwards.

That oughta learn'm
edit on 3-5-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Isn't that just the worst name ever? His parents ought to be ashamed. And if that's how the elite name their kids ... no wonder they are so out of touch with the rest of us.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Interesting take. I can see that also. Guess we will find out if he gets in. i bet it is which ever gives them the most joy.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I starred that, but it was more of a reaction to what charolais said. What you said is not nice at all.

It isn't that I wish he would, just that he is a nutbag and it wouldn't surprise me at all, the way he was stumping for Cruz.
It was like Cruz was the second coming of Christ to him.
I know that he must be devastated.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: roadgravel

I forsee a big deadlock between Trump and Congress, assuming it ends up in place. I think Congress will refuse to work with an outsider who has told them they are losers and ignorant. It has away been business as usual, why change now.

You know all this "executive authority" the left seems to have no problem with now?

They're about to have a big problem with it. Prepare yourselves to witness hypocrisy writ large yet again, courtesy of the usual suspects.

Obama has not taken amymore executive authority than anyone else. Trump + executive authority really scares me. I have disliked candidates and I have disliked presidents. But none have actually sared the crap out of me. Clinton is very concerning. Still not Freddy Kreuger is beating down the door concerning though.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
No wonder Cruz had a meltdown today. He saw this coming.
And yay! Finally.

Now Trump can concentrate on Hillary! This should be good!

Trump twisted the knife with that comment about Cruz's dad, ew Trump is a stinker

link   

More like Christ was the first coming of Cruz.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It isn't that I wish he would, just that he is a nutbag and it wouldn't surprise me at all, the way he was stumping for Cruz.

True.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Isn't that just the worst name ever? His parents ought to be ashamed. And if that's how the elite name their kids ... no wonder they are so out of touch with the rest of us.

link   

I heard the dad deny it on the news, he says he wasn't in New Orleans during that time frame.

Could be, if he was in Dallas in November.

link   

As someone of faith, I understand the attraction of seeing someone who seems sincere getting into the highest office in the land, but that wasn't why I was leaning Cruz. I liked his constitutionalist stance on a lot of issues. I honestly trusted that more than I trusted what I am hearing from Trump although I don't dislike what I am hearing from Trump on some issues.

I just felt I got more depth from Cruz and less from Trump.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: BlueAjah
No wonder Cruz had a meltdown today. He saw this coming.
And yay! Finally.

Now Trump can concentrate on Hillary! This should be good!

Trump twisted the knife with that comment about Cruz's dad, ew Trump is a stinker

I am never sure what you mean or how serious you are. maybe you like the mystery.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Carly sure had a short run as his running mate.
I think she put the icing on the cake for Cruz after that awkward song she sang. Good riddance!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

As someone of faith, I understand the attraction of seeing someone who seems sincere getting into the highest office in the land, but that wasn't why I was leaning Cruz. I liked his constitutionalist stance on a lot of issues. I honestly trusted that more than I trusted what I am hearing from Trump although I don't dislike what I am hearing from Trump on some issues.

I just felt I got more depth from Cruz and less from Trump.

My cat has more depth than trump.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join