It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz - Out! See ya!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But they don't have the presence Trump has. I just wish he had a slightly more presidential package than he does and I wish he wasn't as vulgar as he plays.

Oh come on...

What do you think his appeal is to his supporters. His intellect, his statesmanship, his eloquence?

Trump knows exactly what he is doing....It's going to surprise everyone.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: sirlancelot

The media held back on Trump? Light hand? Seriously?
Parallel universe perhaps?

Glenn Beck has said the media will unload on Trump this summer, too.

I know, I thought he was nuts. Maybe sirlancelot is a Beck fan?

Well at least Beck hasn't gone and topped himself like he's been threatening too recently.

Its funny I see people bashing Beck, and calling him crazy, yet they didnt start doing it till he went against Trump......

Apparently proving hes more sound of mind , AND conservative than Trump supporters......

Two faced of Trump supporters if you ask me, Sell outs Love Beck or Hate him, at least he had the courage to stand by his convictions while you Trump supporters turned your back on the constitution in favor of a Rich , Bigoted Demagogue lol

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is the funniest thing I have ever lived to see. And I'm not as young as my handsome avatar portrays. Hehe.

.....I wonder if this is how people felt when Regan was suddenly a candidate.

Strange that nobody seems at all bothered by the dynamic being "played" before us. On one hand you have a hot headed "your fired" real estate mogul who hosts beauty pageants versus a cookie cutter political cronie.

It's all a ruse. You're all being played.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
Cruz did not end his campaign, he suspended it. And there is a few differences.

The first is that as long as his campaign is suspended, any and all money that he would have to pay back, right now, is on hold, giving him time to do such.

But that is not why. The biggest thing here is to watch the rest of the Primary going on. If he can not make it to the required number of delegates, then at the convention it is going to be a brokered convention.

Now if it is a brokered convention, then it means that all of those who have suspended their campaigns, become the viable candidates and we could yet see Cruz as being the one of the contenders. So while yes he has suspended his campaign, right now until July hits, it is going to be an interesting show.

Well highly unlikely with 9 more states to go. Trumps gonna be the nom un contested. Its just wishful thinking at this point.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

He *used* to have some decent shreds of truth in his program, albeit interspersed with THE CRAZY. Let's be honest, much of what he said about the attempt to reform the caliphate and the US' bumbling in the region being used directly to that end came true. ISIS is exactly what Glen Beck was kicked off FOX News for, and he was kicked off because everyone thought he was a loon. Turns out he hit the nail square on the head with that one.

I admit I listen to his show every so often, or at least I do when he's not felating Ted Cruz and scare mongering Trump. I suspect he's playing the same game Rush Limbaugh played 24 years ago. A lot of people forget this, but Limbaugh in the early 90s was HARSHLY critical of George HW Bush leading to the election. He was simply positioning himself because, at the time him being not as well known, he recognized that his show would attract more audience if he was dissenting and complaining about whoever was POTUS than it would if he was simply putting on an "everything's good, folks" show. I reckon Beck might be playing the same hand here, ensuring that whoever wins the race he has license to continue his 3 hour piss and moan extravaganza.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well, to be fair here. I'm not a Trump supporter and I've noticed Beck losing his mind pretty bad for a while now.

Sometimes I swear I can't tell if he's turned full Televangelist or what???

You don't have to be a Trump supporter to see that Glenn needs some time off and some quiet time fishing or something.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Then you and Trump were in agreement.....

edit on 3-5-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Well at least Beck hasn't gone and topped himself like he's been threatening too recently.

Its funny I see people bashing Beck, and calling him crazy, yet they didnt start doing it till he went against Trump......

Apparently proving hes more sound of mind , AND conservative than Trump supporters......

Two faced of Trump supporters if you ask me, Sell outs Love Beck or Hate him, at least he had the courage to stand by his convictions while you Trump supporters turned your back on the constitution in favor of a Rich , Bigoted Demagogue lol

When your convictions lead you to ruin what then? PRIDE is a SIN and having convictions is almost prideful for beck.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

California is a blue state. It's diverse enough for Trump to nibble away at but there are a lot of Latino voters too. Trump could get the north in a general. Well maybe not SFO but the rest.
Sanders will not make it to California. Not with any relevance anyway.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

What poll is that?
One out of these seven polls? The other six of which go to Clinton.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Yes! There is still hope!

Thanks for the link

It's going to be an epic battle!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I truly hope Trump gets the nomination......

This country needs a good humbling, we have grown to arrogant.lazy, entitled and complacent......

Perhaps a tyrant is what we need to remind us what happens when you start to treat your country as a reality show, and take for granted the things you have.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Were you not paying attention on ATS 8 years ago when you joined? Did you somehow miss the huge "Glen Beck is an idiot" mega threads that popped up daily until he finally went cold and formed The Blaze? Have you seen a massive influx of pro-Glenn Beck posts by Trump supporters prior to Beck's flailing interjection of himself into this race? Did the guy go from celebrated hero to pariah overnight? DID ANYONE EVER MENTION BECK IN THE LAST CALENDAR YEAR BEFORE HE STARTED CASTING HIS LOTS OVER TED CRUZ'S RIPPED GARMENTS AND CAST ASIDE CROWN OF THORNS?

Beck stepped into the fire himself, so it's disingenuous to portray the guy as some sort of collateral target of "Trump Supporters."

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

When your convictions lead you to ruin what then? PRIDE is a SIN and having convictions is almost prideful for beck.

If your convictions and principles lead you to RUIN then so BE IT, its better than selling out.......

id rather sit in ruin knowing i stood by what I believed then sell out.........

What the hell is wrong with you people? I use to believe you guys were conservative people based on principle, apparently I was wrong......

Youll throw your weight behind anyone who is "entertaining" enough, and will say the "right things" to you, rather than substance.......

sad day for True conservatives

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
... the reason The Blaze just laid off 40 employees. Beck is financially ruining himself.

I saw that. I've never quite understood Beck's appeal to his followers ... and I'm quite familiar with his history. I know Alex Jones has a following too. LOL

I'm really interested in who got fired and what their jobs were. I kept my eyes peeled hoping to see it on the boards here. Did I miss it?

Personal to EmmanuelGoldstein: Sorry for being OT in your thread.

I loved Beck when he first had his show on Fox. Then (wait for it) he went off the reservation (I'm not Clinton IDGAF) and now it's one of those things where someone says... Hey! Didn't you like Beck? And I'm like... what? pffft. no.

That's how quick he went. I still can't pinpoint what happened or exactly when "it" happened, but something definitely happened.
edit on 5/3/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
1/47 Kasich has been oddly silent tonight, which makes sense since he is currently 4th place in a 2 man race.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Wow, what happened to the contested convention Cruz had been threatening the past six months?

Cruz didn't threaten that the GOP did, does anyone actually voting for trump know how an election cycle works?

I don't think so...they seem to be the poorly educated folks...But Trump loves them just the same.

I know and hes said so, he loves the poorly educated, hes said that....

hes also called them lemmings, saying he could kill people in the streets and not lose support

And hes also stated how important it is to surround yourself with people who are less successful and more stupid than you...

He must be right, because his followers DONT get it.........

He also said he loves the evangelicals, he loves Florida, he loves Nevada, he loves the second amendment, he loves Liberty University, he loves everybody in the very same speech, but you would know that if you had listened to Trump instead of the media.

We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated. We’re the smartest people, we’re the most loyal people, and you know what I’m happy about? Because I’ve been saying it for a long time. 46% were the Hispanics—46%, No. 1 one with Hispanics. I’m really happy about that.

Source

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Were you not paying attention on ATS 8 years ago when you joined? Did you somehow miss the huge "Glen Beck is an idiot" mega threads that popped up daily until he finally went cold and formed The Blaze? Have you seen a massive influx of pro-Glenn Beck posts by Trump supporters prior to Beck's flailing interjection of himself into this race? Did the guy go from celebrated hero to pariah overnight? DID ANYONE EVER MENTION BECK IN THE LAST CALENDAR YEAR BEFORE HE STARTED CASTING HIS LOTS OVER TED CRUZ'S RIPPED GARMENTS AND CAST ASIDE CROWN OF THORNS?

Beck stepped into the fire himself, so it's disingenuous to portray the guy as some sort of collateral target of "Trump Supporters."

Ive been one of the most active Conservative members on this forum, the very fact that you ahve a hard time seeing where I stand tells me that you are in no way a conservative.......

And actually his Blaze conglomerate is doing quite well.......

But here is the measure of the man, no matter WHAT you think about him, he was willing to lose IT ALL, to back someone he believed was True to the constitution, and True to his word........

And for that I respect the hell out of him

A hell of a lot more than i respect people for selling out to Trump, an obvious liar, flip flopper, bigot, and crooked as the day is long.......

Apparently we stopped drinking the same Kool Aid a long time ago, because I wasnt hypnotized in the least by Trump

link   

Perhaps a tyrant is what we need to remind us what happens when you start to treat your country as a reality show, and take for granted the things you have.

Wait a second?

Who's the reality show expert in this here scenario?

link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Wait a second?

Who's the reality show expert in this here scenario?

obviously Trump!~

link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Carly sure had a short run as his running mate.
I think she put the icing on the cake for Cruz after that awkward song she sang. Good riddance!

It was the best week of her life.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join