It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz - Out! See ya!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

My question?
Who got to Cruz? Who has the photographs? Just how bad is the dirty laundry in the Cruz closet?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It will only look like pandering.
Who's he gonna get? Scottie Hughes? His wife or daughter?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: darkbake
Wow! So this leaves Trump vs. Kasich. I wonder what will happen.

Good Morning!
Trump was declared the Republican presumptive nominee, including by Priebus!

So, Kasich is done, although he may keep denying it.

Kasich looks like he will keep going, to see if he can improve his current 4th position in a 2 horse race.
That said, I think that the GOP will now fall in line and Trump will be organising HIS convention in Cleveland. He'll be firming up the platform and choosing his speakers, seating arrangements, all the details to make the convention a Trump event. Kasich will just continue to make a fool of himself and kill his political career, unless he sees sense soon and drops out.

If I were trump i would shut the doors to Romney, Will and Graham - or maybe put them in the cheap seats.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Another point, not getting a lot of attention...
There is still a chance Cruz will run 3rd party...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Media is saying the candidates didn't hit back as hard as they could. I've heard them say it a few times over the last couple of days. If Crruz had gotten tougher earlier yada yada.
My girls gonna have to grow a pair.
It's gonna get ugly folks.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The Trump Train all the way, have to say it, Clinton and Sanders stand 0 change of taking the general, Cruz over stepped his bounds when he erked all of capital hill and then thought somehow he might get the nomination LOL

Trump was and is the only outsider who ever had a chance at the win.

Hello President Trump! (Besides great way to round out a Résumé)

#Trump2016

edit on 4-5-2016 by sycomix because: type O

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

She's in Chapaqua resting up for the big fight.
She will be out in California to wrap up this primary season then on to the intellectual battle Trump can never hope to win because he's stupid.
edit on 542016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Resume that starts with being sent to military school for disciplinary reasons and ends in bullying and name calling. Oh but rest assured he carries a mighty sword. Ok it looks like a dick but it's a sword and it's ....huuuuugh

Real executive office stuff there.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I like the idea of Cruze running third party it would cap off the whole "Too Stupid To Stop" thing he has going. Bernie has to love him to just keep on keeling on using other peoples money. And Kasich or whatever his name is definitely not smart enough to elect.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Better him than the murderess or the commie

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I think James Corden summed all of this up pretty well

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueAjah

Media is saying the candidates didn't hit back as hard as they could. I've heard them say it a few times over the last couple of days. If Crruz had gotten tougher earlier yada yada..

With an opponent like Trump...the obvious (but apparently wrong) strategy for his GOP contesters...was to take the high road. Cruz tried to get aggressive in rhetoric toward the end, but no one really cared at that point.

My girls gonna have to grow a pair.
It's gonna get ugly folks.

If by "my girl" you mean Hillary Clinton...she already has a pair..plus her husbands tucked in her purse..This is the fight she has been waiting for her whole life.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

My question?
Who got to Cruz? Who has the photographs? Just how bad is the dirty laundry in the Cruz closet?

The ghost of JFK got to Cruz.
Shows over Ted, they're getting too close.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Geez. Let the TRUMPets sound (sorry).

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This isn't good:

www.tedcruz.com...

[ETA]

So I was duped. www.tedcruz.org...

Funny though.
edit on 5/4/2016 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I think the country is sick of weakness and PC and is looking for a strong leader.

Clinton is going to look like a chump compared to Trump(pun).

She almost lost to Sanders and his economic policies would have crushed us.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
This isn't good:

www.tedcruz.com...

[ETA]

So I was duped. www.tedcruz.org...

Funny though.

LOL!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

She almost lost to Sanders and his economic policies would have crushed us.

She might still lose to Sanders, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you no longer have to worry about being destitute and dying on the streets. It might not happen this year, or even this decade - but, it will happen eventually.

Just hope that your (hypothetical) kids get to enjoy a better, less-stressful, anxiety-free life than you did.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Look at what minimum wages that are over market value have done to other countries and States like Peurto Rico.

Higher minimum wages mean less entry level jobs which puts the burden off on younger people to get better educations

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Things are changing faster than we can keep up, oq - I know you've felt bewildered and hopeless about your future, but really - it will be okay.

And besides, if employers are paying the wages, it's not "over market value" then, is it?! No, it isn't. It is the market value.
I don't get why some people act like if someone else gets paid enough to survive on then it's some sort of an insult to others who also make enough to survive on.

You all take delight in knowing you are "better off" than others?
I don't get it.
How about if we all just "do fine." It doesn't have to be a "contest" - it's humans who have made materialism and money-hoarding a "contest." And it's wrecking society and civilization. Time to move on. No one has to starve to make you feel like "a success."

That's kindergarten stuff. "My crayon box has 64 and a sharpener! Ha ha! Yours only has 8 and they're dull. Booya, loser. "

So juvenile. Don't be juvenile. Allow for others to have enough to live, it won't hurt as much as some people say it will - it's the best thing for EVERYONE - YOU TOO won't be left to die in the streets....

edit on 5/4/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join