It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Threatens the West With NATO Ultimatum

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Well when Putin invokes Hitler by saying they reserve the right to protect "ethnic Russians" anywhere while seeing the same ploy used in Ukraine the Baltic states have a right to be concerned. Especially since Russia kidnapped one of their nationals and put him on trial. When Putin says he could take 5 nato capitals in a short time period the baltic nations have a right to be concerned.

Deploying 1,000 troops is not a buildup.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Well when Putin invokes Hitler by saying they reserve the right to protect "ethnic Russians" anywhere while seeing the same ploy used in Ukraine the Baltic states have a right to be concerned. Especially since Russia kidnapped one of their nationals and put him on trial. When Putin says he could take 5 nato capitals in a short time period the baltic nations have a right to be concerned.

Deploying 1,000 troops is not a buildup.

Every country has done that or does do that. As far as threatening to take 5 nato capitals, well without proof, why is one man more believable then another? Guess it depends on your bias..
Don't see them building up around North Korea. There is more to this hiding under the guise of "protection".

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Putin Tells European Official That He Could ‘Take Kiev in Two Weeks’

MOSCOW — President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia has told a European official that he could “take Kiev in two weeks” if he wanted to, adding a new dimension to the tensions building in Ukraine as Russian forces become more involved in the fighting there.

As NATO leaders gathered in Wales for a summit meeting, Mr. Putin’s remarks and the increasing presence of Russian military units in Ukraine presented NATO with a stark new challenge about how to respond to Moscow’s apparent willingness to exert military force to achieve its foreign policy goals.

The Kremlin did not deny the remark, which was published in the Italian newspaper La Repubblica on Monday, but on Tuesday it denounced the European official, José Manuel Barroso, for leaking details of what Mr. Putin understood to be a private telephone call on Friday.

Click link for full article.

I did not say anything about Korea. I was referring to Russia claiming NATO was massing troops on their border and I was pointing out 4k troops split between 4 countries is not massing.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: crazyewok
The OP seems to think only the Russians are doing wrong. He keeps failing to acknowledge the West's aggression which outdoes the Russian "aggression". Invading one nation, with some sort of reasoning. The reasoning is arguable, so I'm not going to say it was right. But look at American and NATO "interventions".

I always wonder why when someone points out the aggression or misdeeds of another country, a typical response is "See what America did!" How does that matter? In what way do the misdeeds of one country, excuse the misdeeds of another?

There is no country without blood on its hands. And anything the U.S., Norway, Korea, Japan, Australia, or any other country has done, does not excuse aggression by Russia. It's funny to watch the excuses though. "Yea.. well, America did something bad.. so it's ok if Russia invades other countries!"

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384
Absolutely. Russia is a totalitarian regime on a constant war footing.

(post by bencee removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

a reply to: the2ofusr1

Ironic considering the pro russian supporters are the ones who went down the war avenue while overlooking everything else.

My comments on the next President was pointing out that Putin AND China have a short window to grab things before we elect a president with a backbone.

Relying on Russia for a ceasefire in Syria is like relying on Russia for a cease fire in Ukraine = its not gonna happen since they use cease fires to regroup / rearm / continue their attacks.

Your one sided view on this "west vs Russia"is the only irony I see.

Big bad Russia. .. controlling everything, invading everyone, destroying Iraq, yeman, funding isis. .. spying on the world and it's own people.

I'm Canadian, I'm more worried about America, Hilary Clinton, Donald Trump. ..

Then I am of Russia and Putin.

Have you forgot how many drone strikes Obama has ordered to kill tons of people, many innocence? Or do you have selective memory when bashing Putin and creating anti Russia bs?

Fact is, none is better then the other. West and east are both a poison for those it controls, which is you, me, Russians, Chinese, Japanese, middle east, Europe.

But being selective and one sided is legit in this age

edit on 6-5-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

So nothing on topic about Russia threatening NATO?

Maybe spend some more time on reading the op and understanding the situation and less time taking a stroll down blame America to change the topic because I cant refute the op lane.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If Putin retires, a much more leftist president wil emerge in Russia, a source in Kremlin said in recent month. All other politicians around Putin, said the source (that I can't quote more precisely now) express much more leftist views.

You can imagine what Russia will look like on the international arena with a trained general at the top. Actually the peace has its chance now.

The problem of the West, not so much NATO alone, is its own modernization and setting in order its own home, including the European Union and the banks. Let alone the jobless among young (and not so young) qualified university graduate people. Turn to the streets in Madrid, Paris and London, to see where the problem of the West is. Even before the migrants from Africa and Asia. Let remember also how the USSR fell down. It was not because of Reagan's Star Wars. It was because of internal collapse. History knows peoples do not learn from history.
edit on 6-5-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So nothing on topic about Russia threatening NATO?

Maybe spend some more time on reading the op and understanding the situation and less time taking a stroll down blame America to change the topic because I cant refute the op lane.

Truely I don't care about these world leaders and what is happening.

It's out of my control and this species is insane.

Ive read your OP and comments, and made my own from what I'm seeing.

I do not choose a side. That is division. That is illusion.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yup you are doing the bery thing you accuse me of doing.

Ironic...

Like I said when its something you guys cant refute you talk about anything and everything to drown the topic. Nothing in your post deals with the topic, which is Putin stupidly threatening NATO.

How about you guys talk about that. If you cant why bother posting? Unless your intent is to drag the thread off topic.

again Ironic..

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Russia threatening NATO? Gee wonder why anyone would want to stand up to pure evil that has raped, murdered, bombed, invaded and put women and children under the most primitive dark age goons trained by them imaginable ISIS?

I GUESS ONLY TRUE HERO'S DO THAT.

I like Putin more and more every day, thank you very much.

edit on 7-5-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

How does NATO fit into the list you just provided?

examples please...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Well I happen to be someone who followed all of what happened in Syria including the women the women they raped and murdered.

Isis is a US/UK/SAUDI/MOSSAD creation. And this is their destablization. Killing, Beheading, Destroying, Impaling children up their bottom, cutting off old men's heads with pocket knives. I watched videos of live murder exposing this.

I was on a thread that was there in real time while the doctors from the first neighborhood in Syria after their water was poisoned had the children and neighbors attacked by these black ops, and then while the doctors and staff screamed help, they were murdered.

Someone from Egypt came on instantly and said this was done there, and then in Syria.

RUSSIA IS HERO OF THE WORLD. And all I can say is: if it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, walks like a duck ITS A DUCK. So the evil NATO western coalition that did this has nothing on Russia. They are evil incorporated and Russia has always done the right thing.

I started noticing what kind of a man Putin was quite a few years ago when he addressed one of the US Big Names of Evil, and talked about how the world is modern, civilized and doesnt endorse or support primitives who cut hearts out of children and eat them. (paraphrased) But knew right then and there, he's a real Leader and a Civilized Human Being.

Not only Nato has done terrible things, but on top of this, then there is the Black Ops, Soros and the likes who have orchestrated a massive invasion of Europe.

Most of us are really paying attention. We Get What's Going On. And the IOU's are mounting! They answer to us when the tests are over.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Lets list some Putin moments shall we:

www.express.co.uk...

Not only 2 1/2 acres for their citizens but apparently for the west too! And since they wanted to export organic foods, I can see what is going on here. Their nation is going to be developed.

www.rt.com...
Putin wants Russia to become world's biggest exporter of Non-GMO food

'Do you realise what you've done?' Putin addresses UNGA 2015 (FULL SPEECH)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

On the off chance you remotely care I stopped reading at Mossad. That told me everything I needed to know about your position and you as a person.

edit on 7-5-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

What do you mean by that exactly ? Are you a supporter of Mossad being able to kill anyone they seem an enemy of Israel ?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

What do you mean by that exactly ? Are you a supporter of Mossad being able to kill anyone they seem an enemy of Israel ?

Maybe read my post and understand its relation to the post I responded to. The concept of ISIS being a creation by Mossad is insane. Randomly accusing nations of being involved while offering nothing to support the claim is a problem for some on this site.

Mossad has as much to do with the creation of ISIS as the FSB / GRU have.

and again it has nothing to do with the topic. If you guys want to discuss it please start a new thread.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

I think he is saying if you think ISIS is a creation of the Mossad or US or anybody else then you do not know the history of ISIS. Who in fact started in Jordan in the 1990s to overthrow the pro US/Israel ruling family and after assasinating a US diplomat was forced to flee Jordan after being hunted by US/Jordanian/Israeli agents including the Mossad forcing them to flee to Iraq where over the year a series of alliances with other groups would lead to a name change and ISIS as we know it today.

And it is odd you love Putin and hat Israel when Putin is a fan of Israel.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Did I say I love Putin or that I hate Israel? No I did not. Nice try though.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join