It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Promising The Great Wall of America.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah buts going to be a magic wall! Built from Unicon horns and held together by strands from Trumps hair!
edit on 3-5-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Well, I agree with everything that you said in the body, but first and foremost The Unites States of America is NOT a republic. It's also NOT a democracy. It's a hybrid, it's very literally a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC and with delegates, superpacs, and the electoral college -- there is absolutely zero purpose in voting -- voting for president is for show.

That said yeah man, building a great wall is a huge mistake and is also impossible, you'd have to get every border state to agree to allow you to continue the wall there, it'll never happen and in the event that it did happen, it would be repeating one of the biggest mistakes of history America has ever done.
edit on 3-5-2016 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Mass deportations won't be required

Very simple answer for this,

Self deportation - If you come to the attention of Law enforcement for ANY REASON and you are here illegally you will be sent home, If you are a juvenile your parents and or family will have a choice to make the juvenile will go alone or you go with either way they are OUT

ANY REASON - as simple as a dang candy bar if you steal or do anything your gone.

Very simple....

Commit any crime you go home....

Why is it so hard for people to understand that.

edit on 3-5-2016 by tow69 because: spelling

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: UKTruth

What is the estimated cost of these mass deportations? I am curious as to how these people can be found?

A feat like that, would raise eyebrows on how far down the Orwellian road we have traveled.

Come here to Los Angeles and look in any direction, they're everywhere...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Terra Serranum

So every Mexican looking person in LA is an illegal?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I grew up in LA so no not every person that looks Mexican is illegal but you can bet your last dollar at the very least 60% are not supposed to be here

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tow69

I grew up in LA so no not every person that looks Mexican is illegal but you can bet your last dollar at the very least 60% are not supposed to be here

I'd rather not bet any money on a statistic you just made up on the spot. Especially one with racial undertones to it. How about just producing a source?

ETA: This source says it is 10% of LA that are illegal. It DOES say however that of this group of illegals, 63% are Mexican.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

(post by tow69 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Illegal immigrants cost US tax payers an estimated $113 billion a year. It could be made of polished granite and still not cost as much as the average American has already had to burden.

Nope! Incorrect. An incorrect lie.

There are many ways to debate immigration, but when it comes to economics, there isn’t much of a debate at all. Nearly all economists, of all political persuasions, agree that immigrants — those here legally or not — benefit the overall economy. “That is not controversial,” Heidi Shierholz, an economist at the Economic Policy Institute, told me. Shierholz also said that “there is a consensus that, on average, the incomes of families in this country are increased by a small, but clearly positive amount, because of immigration.”

Do Illegal Immigrants Actually Hurt the U.S. Economy? (The New York Times)

There are few subjects that evoke as much emotion as immigration reform, especially since future laws could result in a path to citizenship for over 11 million illegal immigrants.

When analyzed from the vantage point of information derived from reputable, nonpartisan sources (the Pew Research Center, USDA, United States Department of Labor, and leading economists and researchers) then one can obtain a clearer view of this muddled discussion. The truth of the matter is that illegal immigrants are important to the U.S. economy, as well as vital to certain industries like agriculture.

According to the Pew Research Hispanic Trends Project, there were 8.4 million unauthorized immigrants employed in the U.S.; representing 5.2 percent of the U.S. labor force (an increase from 3.8 percent in 2000). Their importance was highlighted in a report by Texas Comptroller Susan Combs that stated, “Without the undocumented population, Texas’ work force would decrease by 6.3 percent” and Texas’ gross state product would decrease by 2.1 percent. Furthermore, certain segments of the U.S. economy, like agriculture, are entirely dependent upon illegal immigrants.

Illegal immigrants benefit the U.S. economy (thehill.com)

A new nationwide study on the fiscal implications of illegal immigration concludes that millions of undocumented immigrants are paying billions of dollar in taxes into state and local coffers, and that substantially more would be generated if President Obama prevails in imposing a new executive order protecting many of those workers from deportation.

The 50-state analysis by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy released on Thursday found that roughly 8.1 million of 11.4 million undocumented immigrants who work paid more than $11.8 billion in state and local taxes in 2012, even while they were living illegally in the country.

Study Finds Illegal Immigrants Pay $11.8B in Taxes (thefiscaltimes.com)

Need any more? I could do this all day. But then, so could you.
If you really cared to know the facts.

a simple search: "how much do illegal immigrants contribute to the economy"
It's all right there! At your fingertips!!

edit on 5/3/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I don't think trump intends to build a wall at all

hes just leading the racists around by their noses

OMG! Why does a person have to be a racist to insist that the laws on the books be followed and keep people from illegally entering the USA? How exactly is that racist? You KNOW that if Mexicans were white it would be the exact same situation. Therefore...you KNOW you are calling racist where it doesn't exist and therefore, you are a liar.

So with that said...I'm done with you. A liar is worthless. Wear that for a while.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well first off I did not insult anyone if you took it as an insult that is on you.

how about the OP stating "if your white your a racist"

Personally that offends me, My wife is as white as they come and I am an American Indian
so should I take the same stance as you regarding that OP??????

I choose to laugh rather than get upset
edit on 3-5-2016 by tow69 because: fixed the last line

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tow69
Well first off I did not insult anyone if you took it as an insult that is on you.

Lol calling me a sheeple is an insult, whether you believe it is or not.

how about the OP stating "if your white your a racist"

Mind your own business and correct your own mistakes.

Personally that offends me, My wife is as white as they come and I am an American Indian
so should I take the same stance as you regarding that OP??????

Report the post then.

I choose to laugh that get upset

And I choose to report people who laugh at others and insult them for having an opinion other than their own since they reduce the quality of discussions on this website.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

well that is just SAD..

You choose to keep coming back at me. You have a choice as you stated when you first responded to me but I guess rather than move on you choose to keep harassing me over my right to have a view point other than yours..

Thanks for keeping it real

Ohh OKAY here stop responding to me!!!! or I may have to look into your harassment to me.

Perhaps I should say "please" but after the things you've said NAAAAAAA

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I wish it wasn't true but unfortunately every Trump supporter I know also has racist tendencies. Show through in their bs statistics about black people or Mexican. They always preface by saying it's not racist, it's just fact... But somehow the totality of their issues involved blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims.

Mention money in politics or 1% and they shrug it off- whatever, that's just business. Then they go on and on about how black and Mexicans have so many babies and the illegals come up and use our health care- or the group of black people they encountered the night before who were probably drug dealers.

And now we need a wall. To keep the "illegals" out. And we need mass deportation, rather than legalization, because we need them out.

edit on 3-5-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a 50 foot wall requires a 51 foot ladder and a rope to get down on the other side....cost=a couple of hundred bucks

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join