It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Promising The Great Wall of America.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yes, because blowing people out of the water escaping a desperate situation isn't a violation of the geneva conventions and possibly even an act of war or anything.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
We don't need a wall, we need to make it impossible for someone here illegally to have a job, bank account, credit card, home, car etc etc. Illegals come from all over the world stopping the influx of illegals from South of the border is only part of the problem but thanks to Trump the emphasis seems to be against the evil mexicans.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

They cross over illegally they deserve no sympathy. straight to jail and children straight to DSS.

Oh I'm with you. I got no sympathy for families who cross the border desperate for a better life for their children. Straight to jail! Deport them!

I feel the same about these worthless criminal children who download music illegally and hurt our economy and music industry. Every person should be hunted down fined millions of dollars in copyright fees, and their whole family destroyed financially. Because downloading those songs were illegal and they deserve nothing less than maximum hell on earth.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
We spend tens of BILLIONS on wars and military movement every month....and get NOWHERE
We spend tens of Billions on Illegal Immigration itself, without "money back in" from State and Local taxes.
We spend tens of Billions for foreign aid that other suck from us at zero return.
We spend tens of Billions on welfare for those out of work (who could be building a wall mind you)

Let's say "The Wall" will cost 25 BILLION......worth it
Let's say 50 Billion.....worth it again.
Let's say a Billion a year to man with Sentry units and guards.....worth it
5 Billion a year......yep....worth it again.

Ten Billion a year to maintain? Worth it.....again.

And a Fascist Government to keep us in? Tens of million of us have weapons. Something a lot of those Fascist countries did not have and were stripped of. Gotta take those first.

And let's say you wanted to escape. You think Mexico is going to let Millions of us just waltz through like we do them? LOL

Twenty? Worth it....again.

edit on 868pm3102America/Chicago15CDT02America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

So just wait. In a few years or so expect the phone recordings to go like this: "Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Spanish. Press 3 for Mandarin". And all the racists will be up-in-arms because the Asians don't want to learn English.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
We don't need a wall, we need to make it impossible for someone here illegally to have a job, bank account, credit card, home, car etc etc. Illegals come from all over the world stopping the influx of illegals from South of the border is only part of the problem but thanks to Trump the emphasis seems to be against the evil mexicans.

I almost agree with you except for one thing. The "target" as you put it is not Mexicans. It is people who cross the border illegally from Mexico. That includes Mexicans, but also people from many other countries who see Mexico as a straight shot into the US. That includes terrorists(potential) from the ME. Remember, it is only in retrospect that a terrorist can be absolutely positively identified. Until then, we really don't know who is and who isn't. We can estimate probabilities based on associations and geography. But we never know for sure until after the fact. That is why pretending that refugees, etc, are safe and peaceful is a fools game. It only works until someone dies. Then the finger pointing starts. But no one should care about the blame game. It should be about prevention, not politics.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Super excited about this prison wall around America.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Do you have a fence around your yard?

Doors on your house?

Are you a prisoner?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Question for you Spiritualzombie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You said and I quote-
The totality of the issues... Race race race. The draconian measures. Giant wall. Mass deportations. No path to legalization. Pro torture. Pro murder of innocent families.

It all adds up to hate, intolerance, racism.

Have you ever defended this county? Have you lost good friends or brothers in arms for this country? Have you shed a single drop of blood for our country?

Or have you enjoyed the life people like me have sworn to protect which provides you the ability of FREE SPEECH to say the things which you did above.

I am a disabled Vet and I take offense to your comments, Would you rather our enemies come here? Trust me the things I have seen are not pleasant and NO AMERICAN civilian would want that at their front door

We fight over there to keep our homeland SAFE, so people can spout off about how bad we are.

I am sure every single innocent family in America to include yours are grateful it does not come to our shores, and sometimes that means doing things not everyone will agree with and that is your right. but we can not be blind to the reality if we do nothing we will surly never see America as she once was.

If building a wall in an effort of ensuring our (American) way of life then so be it.

Side note - It is NOT only Mexicans coming to our country from the south, there are people coming in that would just a soon kill us than be our neighbors.....

Something to think about there are a lot of REALLY BAD people out there, and they hate Americans simply because we are Americans. We have a way of life most of the worlds population only dream of.

It seems those that don't want the wall are far more angry than those that wish to protect America

God Bless and have a great American Day

edit on 3-5-2016 by tow69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2016 by tow69 because: fixing errors

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Doors on your house?

Are you a prisoner?

That is the message I have been saying all along. We put up fences and lock our doors and buy security systems because we don't want potentially dangerous strangers just walking in to our homes. But apparently as a nation we don't mind letting them get as far as our front yard...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Doors on your house?

Are you a prisoner?

I don't have a 50ft wall. The neighbors would think I was a dick. But even if I said F 'em... I would still have keys to go out and come in anytime I want. What you're talking about is more like a giant 50ft wall around my house, controlled by the government. Not the same as my fenced yard.

Super exciting this prison wall, though, don't you think? Nothing says freedom like giant 50ft prison walls and guards and drones. So much awesome freedom!

Republicans are always so good at the freedom stuff Patriot Act, Homeland Security, and the new Freedom Wall!! So exciting.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
First thing il do if Trump builds a wall?

Fly to Mexico with a load of cheap ladders, shovels and rubber craft that il buy on bulk from china

Make millions.

Come home to the UK RIch and laugh my arse off!

Capitalism bitches!

edit on 3-5-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Doors on your house?

Are you a prisoner?

I don't have a 50ft wall. The neighbors would think I was a dick. But even if I said F 'em... I would still have keys to go out and come in anytime I want. What you're talking about is more like a giant 50ft wall around my house, controlled by the government. Not the same as my fenced yard.

Super exciting this prison wall, though, don't you think? Nothing says freedom like giant 50ft prison walls and guards and drones. So much awesome freedom!

Republicans are always so good at the freedom stuff Patriot Act, Homeland Security, and the new Freedom Wall!! So exciting.

That's one of the weirdest, most hyperbolic, strained mathematical equivocations I've ever read.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That sounds like an awesome idea! Can I be your business partner?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You can indeed!

We can call it crazy and Krazy shovel and ladders

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I bet we could get a business loan from Mexico too.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

It's really hard to compare a giant 50ft tall thousand mile prison wall controlled by the government to a simple fenced yard.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The 'Wall' could be built out of five coils of razor wire, laid side by side, there are vehicles that lay coils of wire, I would say one month to lay the coiled wire ocean to gulf.
Depending on supplies of coil and vehicles, plus gas! To stop vehicles crashing through, use 'Czech hedgehogs', or 'dragons teeth' or the cheapest, a damn deep ditch.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ad i suspect that They wont find you both and give out prison sentences for breaking a country laws right? see yall both are not il legals and as such would be prosecuted and brought back to america for trial in ewoks case.

And to the geneva conventions defending your borders from invasion is perfectly legal(moral? NO but legal) And you only shoot at them IF they refuse to turn around. Its what the coast guard does.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Find 5 guys to throw on it ,walk over them,problem solved.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join