It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My tumour is now untreatable -- RIP our beloved friend: August 11, 2016 --

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Woody I know you mentioned how much you wanted to taste lots of new desserts before you left this world, so this is for you.

I hope that heaven, or wherever it is we all go has a table 100 times as long as this, and you get to try all of them.

Woody for you:

Some of my favorite things about you was the laughter and happiness you shared,

It was about the feelings and love that you expressed here on ATS,

but mostly, it was realizing how much we appreciated you just being here, and making it that much brighter.

As angels carry you up to heaven, we feel a small empty void, but the amount of love you left us with makes up for it a millions times over.

We'll meet again Woody.

With Love, Your friends from ATS

edit on 11-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You have fought the good fight and shown us all
how to be selfless and gracious.

Your mission here complete, it is your time for rest.

Vale Woody .. may you rest in peace ...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Such a fine man. Enjoy your new journey. May it lead you to fabulous wonders and discoveries that life here never could.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Good bye my friend. I always liked you.
Don't worry about these tears man. I'll be ok in a bit.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I am glad that I had the opportunity to meet you Woodward!

You have been a beacon of strength to all of those in your life who have been able to witness your fight.

Cheers to your life and the future exploration your soul is now free to pursue.

Namaste Aloha Woodward!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sueño con Los Angeles. I wish your spirit godspeed through the Veil and safe passage into the Summerland. Blessed Be, Woody. Run free.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Goodbye Woodward.

I like to think that where you are you get to see how you have affected the world, how your presence and spirit and life spread out like rays of light and how they are carried on in others.

I like to think that where you are, you are learning the answers to all the mysteries we wrangle with here on ATS and all the ones we never even knew existed.

I hope you can see all of us, all around the world, our thoughts turning to you like candles reflecting back the light you have shown. A constellation of caring stars.

Peace to you. Peace to those that love you. Peace to all who hold the light.

AB

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Sail on son.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I drink to you now. Some day we will drink again in Valhalla. May the wind be forever at your back.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Been following this thread since you opened it, dreading this inevitable day. Now it is here, all I can really say is I am glad you are at peace, and thank you for the honour of getting to know a small part of you that was expressed here in your posts.

My thoughts will be with your family today.

Fair winds good man.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
We'll miss you. It's hard to figure out what to think. Sad that we won't have you around anymore and yet happy that you're not suffering so badly anymore.

Either way this sucks and you'll be missed greatly.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Woody...It is sad days for us knowing you have crossed on to your next adventure. but we will think of you and smile and remember our time together on ATS...I am sending you and your family hugs and prayers from afar , and wishing you peace and happiness with the Angels above....rest easy ...and peek in on us from time to time !

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I don't even know what to say.. Rest in Peace beautiful and brave Woody.. you will be missed greatly.. May you soar wild and free. My heartfelt condolences to his many loved ones- so many!

I always loved seeing that blue owl.. sail quietly on those silent wings Woody
edit on 12-8-2016 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Praying for strength for the family and friends. Loving thoughts for you all.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You are now free from restrictions of a physical body, free to fly with no boundaries.
I did not know you personally but I am glad you are free of illness now. Rest well.

My condolences to woodwardjnr, s loved ones.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
God bless you woody.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Your suffering is over my friend and only good things are in store for you now...

I am proud to be one of the many people that had the chance to share your life.

My positive thoughts go out to all loved ones.

You will be terribly missed Woody...

Kindest respects

Lag

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
A good man.

Clever and honest.

My thoughts are with his family x

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Fly high Big guy !!

We'll sort it out from here, great job.

R.I.P WWJ

+68 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
To all Nick's friends; I share this news with the heaviest heart. My brother and best friend has passed away after a 14 year battle with brain cancer. He was the best mate I could have asked for and was the kindest, most gentle person I ever have ever met. He showed unbelievable levels of determination and inner strength throughout this incredible battle.
Life will never be the same without Nick.
I will drop a note soon with details of his service, which will be open and welcome to all those that knew him.

scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join