It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My tumour is now untreatable -- RIP our beloved friend: August 11, 2016 --

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Hope you are able to enjoy the scenery today with the hotties. Just thinking of you and wishing you well today.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Words,

I know you dont expect anyone to really understand.

We dont know eachother, but I dont think that matters. You probably have plenty of people that offered closure to personal affairs and such, but...if there is anything you want us to do for you, send a message, do something in your memory, for another, what ever, I will.

I am taking your advice BTW. I will remember that while I have my health I can do all things.
That my family is my only real treasure, and that we can fight and be worthy for our fight, regardless of our victories or defeats.

From my heart, I will keep that spirit you share for all my days. I will see to it that my kids have that spirit for all their days as well. In that we mortal men have our immortality.

Be at peace sir.

Hold it down.
Keep the Faith.

edit on 7 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hot nurses eh?

Mmmmm

Good lad.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
A cool dragon to watch over you.

And a beautiful Angel too!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hi All

Please keep your messages coming.
Woody is tired and not really able to type at the moment but he is checking in here and there when he has the strength to read.

Please know that he feels grateful for all his online friendships and interactions over the years.

I don't think propel [people] fully understand the benefits of online friendships. I will always appreciate our time spent online

Keep your care, love AND humor coming in. Nothing like a laugh to lift your spirits.

Zazz

edit on 15-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Woody please know that so many People on ATS are sending you love and good energy!❤️

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

And a few good funny clean stories to pass the time

"A mother was taking a shower when her2 year old son came into the bathroom and wrapped himself in toilet paper. Although he made a mess, he looked adorable, so she ran for my camera and took a few shots. They came out so well that she had copies made and included one with each of their Christmas cards. Days later, a relative called about the picture, laughing hysterically, and suggesting that she take a closer look. Puzzled, the mother stared at the photo and was shocked to discover that in addition to her son, she had captured her reflection in the mirror wearing nothing but a camera!"

"A woman and her sister were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety of nuts. As they were looking at the display case, the boy behind the counter asked if they needed any help. The woman replied, "No, I'm just looking at your nuts." The sister started to laugh hysterically, the boy grinned, and she turned beet red and walked away."

"A lady picked up several items at a discount store. When she finally got up to the checker, she learned that one of her items had no price tag. Imagine her embarrassment when the checker got on the intercom and boomed out for the entire store to hear, ‘PRICE CHECK ON LANE THIRTEEN, TAMPAX, SUPER SIZE." That was bad enough, but somebody at the rear of the store apparently misunderstood the word 'Tampax' for ‘THUMBTACKS.’ In a businesslike tone, a voice boomed back over the intercom: ‘DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU POUND IN WITH A HAMMER?’

An introvert went to bar and spots a pretty looking woman sitting on the stool. He mustered all his courage for long time, then timidly approached and asked her, "Ma’ am, would be OK if sit here and talk with you?" She was alert, suspecting this man, and responds by yelling, "No, I won't sleep with you tonight!" Customers in the bar started staring at them. The embarrassed guy quickly returns to his table dejected and ashamed. The young woman waits a little and then goes to the guy to apologize. With a smile on her face she says, "I am sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I am a college student in psychiatry and I am putting together a thesis as to how people react to embarrassing moments." The cunning guy now yells loudly, "What do you mean by $500?"

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Thank you Zazz for the update! It is much appreciated!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey, man. How's it going today? I hope all is well as it can be. Here's something to tickle your funny bone:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
A lady goes to a sporting goods shop to purchase a fishing rod for her grandson. When she gets to the check out she notices the cashier is a blind man.

He quickly picks up the fishing rod and says"That's a Bass Master 200 with a titanium reel. Good choice". She was quickly impressed so that she dropped her purse whilst looking for her money to pay.

She bends down and accidentally farted. Embarrassed, she quickly scoops up her belongings.

The cashier then gives her the total for the purchase, 40$

She said "wait, the fishing rod is on sale for 20$.

The cashier said "Yes but the duck call is 8$ and the bear repellant is 12$.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
A thief breaks into a house one night. He's creeping around in the dark looking for jewelry and items to steal.
He spots a parrot in the living room that says "Jesus is watching you".
The burglar is a bit spooked but continues looking for things to put in his sack when once again the parrot says "Jesus is watching you"

Suddenly out of nowhere the thief sees two large glowing eyes and hears a terrible growling.
The thing lunges at him growling , ripping his clothes and biting him.

The burglar freaks out, cursing and yells "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT"

The parrot says "That's Jesus, our Rottweiler

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hope you are in a good place Woody !

Q: what do you call a fly with no wings ?

A: A walk.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Hope you are in a good place Woody !

Q: what do you call a fly with no wings ?

A: A walk.

Q: what do you call a Yugo with four doors?
A: a Wego

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What is a wok ?

Sumfin ya thwow at wabbits !

I'll find my own way out ...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
A duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "Got any gwapes?"

The bartender, confused, tells the duck no this is a bar. The duck thanks him and waddles out.

The next day, the duck returns and asks, "Got any gwapes?"

Extremely angry now, the bartender tells him, "No -- the bar does not serve grapes, has never served grapes and, furthermore, will never serve grapes." The duck thanks him and leaves.

The next day, the duck returns, but before the duck can say anything, the bartender yells, "Listen, duck! This is a bar! We do not serve grapes! If you ask for grapes again, I will nail that beak of yours to the wall!"

The duck is silent for a moment, and then slowly asks, "Got any nails?"

Confused and scratching his head , the bartender says NO!

"Good!" says the duck. "Got any gwrapes?"
edit on 17-7-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hey, man. I found a cat for you.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
When I logged on I started looking for this thread to peek in on you. I was thinking about you when I was driving home from the grocery store. Didn't get anything really good though, just the usual junk I eat. ( I eat like a 15 year old boy who's parents are out of town for the weekend.) It will catch up with me one day, I suspect.

I would like to knock that tumor in the head! Or on it's ass. I would if I could.

But I'm so glad you're hungry! Eat eat eat! And a functioning libido sounds on the bright side, too! Moving to a hospital bed sounds like a good idea too. Safer.

Rest Sweetie.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Um, Woody...There's a baby dragon in your sink and he's taking a bath. That's not your toothbrush is it???

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Online friendships should never be taken for granted.

edit on 17-7-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join