It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's Unencrypted Personal Email Server May Have Led to Benghazi Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here's a new take on the Hillary personal email system she used when she was the U.S. Secretary of State.

A guy claiming to be a former CIA analyst is presenting a scenario that could very well be true.

He says the Hillary system was probably hacked (compromised) by foreign entities and the fact that communications were common between the Hillary system and the Benghazi email system, that those communications suggesting the security in Benghazi was possibly insufficient could have rung bells that made the attacks of 9/11/2012 successful.

Very interesting conspiracy.

Possibly very accurate as well.

We know for sure the FBI has confiscated the lone Hillary system along with a few State Department systems.

Perhaps the FBI is looking at how some "then classified" info (from genuine State Department systems) was transferred to the Hillary system and mysteriously stripped of classified "indicators" and sent along over insecure transmissions.

How will Hillary address this new claim?

FORMER CIA ANALYST: Hillary Clinton's Unencrypted Personal Email Server May Have Led to Benghazi Attack

There's an important article over at Consortium News by longtime CIA analyst Ray McGovern, who prepared Presidential Daily Briefings for presidents Nixon, Ford and Reagan, and which highlights an interesting point I hadn't come across before.

Namely, that Hillary's use of an insecure personal email server -- that was almost certainly hacked by America's enemies -- could very well have exposed Ambassador Steven's lack of security in his Benghazi compound, thereby leading directly to the terror attack that killed four Americans.

One very important, though as yet unmentioned, question is whether security lapses involving Clinton and her emails contributed to what Clinton has deemed her worst moment as Secretary of State, the killing of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other U.S. personnel at the lightly guarded U.S. “mission” (a very small, idiosyncratic, consulate-type complex not performing any consular affairs) in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012.

Big Damage !!

edit on May-01-2016 by xuenchen because: [email protected]

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
finally !!!

we can roll both politically motivated assassinations into one easy to swallow propaganda pill !!!!

"that was almost certainly hacked by America's enemies -- could very well have exposed"

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That's just speculation. If the FBI came out and said, "We found a trojan on Hillary's email server, so there's no doubt it WAS hacked, that's a lot stronger than saying it may have been. It's kind of like trying to pin Vince Foster's death on Hillary. The official verdict was suicide. Period. Saying "she did it." is just wide-eyed conspiracy theory from one of those "cranky conspiracy sites" and has no validity. Without a smoking gun, sh can just laugh it off. So, at this stage anyway, "you got nuthin!"

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What led to the attack was that the terrorists were watching the compound for months and months. They threatened the Ambassador via FB and Twitter, but hey, the internet you know? Then they did test bombing runs on the outside walls and followed the Ambassador during his morning jobs.

I seriously doubt they hacked Clinton's email because they didn't need to.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Maybe that's why security should have been increased?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It still boggles my mind that the lady isn't in jail. She used a private server for government related purposes.

#Crooked Hillary

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Could be some hacks of Sid Blumenthal's emails to and from Hillary tipped off the level of security.

Email Shows Hillary Ordering Huma To Print Blumenthal Memo ‘Without Any Identifiers’

We know for fact that the famous Guccifer was hacking Blumenthal's emails.

Hmmm.

Guccifer is now in U.S. custody.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If there is ANY shred of justice on this planet.....

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Prosecuting Hillary is like me telling you to come find a grain of sand I just hid outside in the dirt..

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Next her emails lead to Katrina ,9/11 and the bp gulf oil disaster!!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yup, and that's why the compound requested additional security but was never given it. At best Clinton, Obama, DC was totally ignorant to the fact that Americans were in Libya after overthrowing Gaddafi and figured everything would be all right, but I doubt it.

Reminds me of 9/11. Warning after warning, yet it was all ignored.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Prosecuting Hillary is like me telling you to come find a grain of sand I just hid outside in the dirt..

iTruthSeeker

Probably correct.

But when this is over, I bet the "smear value" will be enormous.

If Hillary somehow gets cleared, that means others will fall and fall hard.

The "others" will be close associates of Hillary.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

You could be right !!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

He says the Hillary system was probably hacked (compromised) by foreign entities and the fact that communications were common between the Hillary system and the Benghazi email system, that those communications suggesting the security in Benghazi was possibly insufficient could have rung bells that made the attacks of 9/11/2012 successful.

Would not be surprising.

Seriously who the hell bought the administrations Benghazi excuse in the first place ?

Blaming a video on Youtube ?

That would have to make Libya the most wired country in the world with the most Youtube viewers.

I guess if a person was born last nite they would buy the 'official' line.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ummm, no. The terrorists were outraged by an anti-Muslim youtube video. They were enthralled with rage after viewing and attacked then and there.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I hope the FBI connect the dot's on this hag soon. I still wonder where all of "It's" support comes from? How is she still running for office?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Ummm, no. The terrorists were outraged by an anti-Muslim youtube video. They were enthralled with rage after viewing and attacked then and there.

Hillary in one of her "episode" moments....

(warning. turn down the volume.)
Hillary Clinton - What difference does it make?

edit on May-01-2016 by xuenchen because: fort levenworth, ks

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The irony of course is that all these things were blamed on Bush.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

The irony of course is that all these things were blamed on Bush.

Yep it sure was Bush's fault for those idiots building in a known flood zone.

Yep it sure was Bush's fault for Bill Clinton lobbying cruise missiles at AQ for eight years, and sanctioning Iraq, and Bill failing to kill Bin laden even though he has numerous chances.

And it sure was Bush's fault for British Petroleum for buying substandard parts!

Oh wait NONE of that was Bush's fault.

edit on 1-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well, that is one way to try to deflect for the Hildog.

But she did have an unsecured server, was doing back and forth emails containing classified information with Sid Blumenthal (who had no security clearance, and as previously stated. .. had been HACKED by Guccifer) about Libya....
And, let's not forget, Benghazi happened under her watch and was her responsibility.

'Secretary of State Clinton, may we have increased security in Benghazi?'
'Nah, we have to spend that money on Chevy Volts and charging systems for the embassy at Vienna.'

Chevy Volts.
Nice choice.

edit on b000000312016-05-01T18:31:35-05:0006America/ChicagoSun, 01 May 2016 18:31:35 -0500600000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join