It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials, gods and daemons - A clairvoyant investigation.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

My approach to dealing with these beings with a common ancestry, be they daemon, local god or a piece of ET technology is to simply say "hi, would you like to leave this behind and come with me?"

So leaving ET technology, disguised as rocks behind is possible. In the following picture, i took a photo of a stack of rocks that was vertical. Just an ordinary pillar of shale, gneiss and granite rocks.

However, one of the rocks fails to show up in the photo as though its invisible.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

However, one of the rocks fails to show up in the photo as though its invisible.

I don't see a rock.
Tell me that there was a rock and that it was not invisible.
Please?

edit on 5/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Tell me that there was a rock and that it was not invisible. Please?

Exactly; the phony rock does not show up in the photo. However, when i took the photo the stack of rocks were all there, vertically stacked upon one another.

So in terms of what i saw with my own eyes was an ordinary stack of rocks. i laughed and took a photo of it.

Maybe the rock is invisible to humans and daemons can see them.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Can't be invisible to Humans, you said you saw it with your own eyes...so it seems it's invisible only to cameras, not retinas.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Can't be invisible to Humans, you said you saw it with your own eyes...so it seems it's invisible only to cameras, not retinas.

Maybe. However, how can a rock be invisible to a camera that supposedly takes a snapshot of the entire visible spectrum. After noticing this, i went back a few weeks later to take some pictures of the base rock.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yep.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

One thing I don't understand about your presentation is that, they feed or rely on the presence and detonation of atomic weapons, that some of these UFOs, whatever their origin be wether E.T or E.D wouldn't be here if man didn't play god?

Also, what about past UFO stories that go back a hundred years, before the conception of atomic energy. Also, it being an A.I means it was made intentionally to be an A.I, wheres as if it were created by some freak accident, like nuclear detonation, would be a mutation.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I remember watching a rare video of a guy channeling an ancient demon , The video was scary as hell , the demon revealed some ancient secrets about the past , so one of the guys said to the demon "so you were once flesh and blood?" Then the demon replied by saying that he was once a Caanite King in ancient Mesopotamia , the channeling ended with the demon leaving the body of the person (you could actually heard the wind/breath going out) the video ends with the channeler bursting into tears.

The demon might have been an Amorite or one of the Rephaims (the loyal decendants of the gods who were the servents/priests of the Anunnaki.)

Anyway channeling these entities is dangerous. I won't be suprise if some of the demon spirits were once flesh and blood reptilians ET's.

edit on 1-5-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: vethumanbeing

A lot of what you said is over my head, vethumanbeing. For my part, I have often thought I worked out the agenda. But no.

You have a deep intrinsic truth, I have a truth; (they don't have to be the same truth) but will result in an exact similar experience of true enlightenment. How ones individual method achieves this is of no importance; what IS relative is that you actually arrived in the same place with the same conclusion; and we will shake hands and congratulate each other upon the progression of our souls mutual endeavor.
edit on 1-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

To be clear, it is in the detonation of a device that these Beings come into existence and they feed on the byproducts such as fallout.

I can't second guess all the reasons for various ETs being here but the clear implication from observation is "yes" your correct in suggesting if man didn't play god. Personally I don't think we had a choice in the matter. I am confident that humanity is manipulated into developing atomic ages over and over again.

E.D ? I am not familiar. Extra Dimensional?

I am confident that who ever is manipulating humanity towards atomic technology would have a long term plan and therefore they wouldn't be far away in any age.

I often asked the so-called Pleidians (via a human physical friend): "By what right do you interfere here?"

The answer was always silence until the last time I spoke to them.

The answer they gave was: "Because we can."

I'm terrible with naming, I have a black cat call 'blacky' and a red dog called 'rusty'. The name AI grew out of what the sentient ones were used for. Similar to a computer operating system.

I have seen where normal life has it's genesis in cosmic processes. Stars for instance are living beings who are come into being (ignited) when Cosmic Fire meets the Waters of Time. That is a top tier process and within that process are other processes that create lower tier life and so forth in as hierarchial evolution.

An ET ccivilisation long ago worked out how natural life could be created artificially, thus nukes. It is this difference that distinguishes artificial and natural life in my thinking. One could equate natural life being human children born within the systen with all it's safe guards sgsinsdt abuse. One could equate the position of artificial life as children born without declaration to the state and herefore no safe guards.

This is my interest in these Beings, I consider anyone who knowingly exploits them as being in the "backdoor child slave labour and worse camp". Becausemnof my views, I am not popular with some ETs and spiritual masters of the wisdom, to say the least. But on the positive side I get to meet interestingng new frirends.

That is also why I would not call them mutations, that would be a secondary process.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I get it

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Personally, I'm not a fan of channelling, either. The thought of letting something move in or take over is unpleasant.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'll put together a list of examples of the types of living technology I have come across over the years and post it here shortly.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Hi there.

I just thought I'd discuss this one paragraph of yours:

The sentient life of which I write here is present where ever there has been an atomic age. It has its genesis in the processes that take place during the detonation of fusion and fission weapons.

1) Ok, well first off, there is this simply gigantic fusion reactor (called the sun)
which has most certainly showered the Earth (since before it existed) with the
byproducts of nuclear fusion. Now yes, most of it these days is deflected by
the Van Allen belts, the Ionisphere, etc. but quite a lot gets through, especially
in the upper atmosphere. "Spiritual creatures" wanting to feed on such things,
could loiter there and have full bellies, whether humans existed or not.

2) If you are totally set on fission being the magical juice for spirits, then I'd
read this link if I were you:

Natural Nuclear Fission Reactor

Now there is only one known case at this time.. but the Earth is billions of
years old.. the Earth could have been full of them at one time.. without
humans being required to set off artificial
nuclear processes.

3) I know that some people find it "cool" to attach significance to a few
urban legends about UFOs and nuclear sites.. in fact one could build
a whole mythology about it if one wished. But I just wished to show you,
that there is no particular reason to do so.. we are in fact surrounded
by radiation-- both fission and fusion products-- we always have been--
before humans even existed.

4) It also bears mention that there are hundreds of licensed nuclear
vessels around the world's coasts at all times.. and as someone who
served on those vessels as an engine room supervisor, I can assure you
that I was unaware of even one instance where an entity was attracted
to one of the nuclear reactors. If your hypothesis was correct,
(I'm just discussing the nuclear products part), there would be
incessant high strangeness incidents on board these ships---
and there aren't.

5) I'm very open to the notion of "complex lifeforms" interacting
with humans, that some might call "spirits". But the nuclear part---
nah. In my opinion that's not a major factor in the lifecycle of any
such hypothetical beings.

Just my opinion.

KPB
edit on 2-5-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

but I am still undecided if it's true or not.

That makes two of us.. that's why it's a theory.. might take hundreds
of years to prove or falsify even a little of it. Now I know what I believe
due to personal experience.. but that's subjective. Theories are like ass
holes.. everyone has one.

Kev

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

This is you merely trying to make sense of what you think is happening right?
It happens with most of us, we get small pieces of the puzzle and think we can see the completed picture, then some of us start proclaiming to the world this conclusion as knowledge and fact.
A person sees a UAP, and thinks it's from another world, even though logically when you start researching everything, it doesn't make any sense.
The funny thing about the "truth," is that no one will believe it when they hear it.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 65536

No, not at all. There is a purpose in posting this. I am getting old and tired. Been fighting occultly for, and working at this for a long time. Upstairs is a tough nut to crack.

My aim is a basic right for certain Beings in the scheme of things. Those rights are two in number. Freedom of association and freedom of cooperation. Two rights the spiritual worlds neglect to extend in this case.

When I have finished writting the notes here, I am retiring to grow my fruit trees and vegetables in the company of uncommon friends.

People can read these notes and take them as they wish, dismiss or otherwise. ATS is a diverse community of people.

By the way what does UAP mean?
edit on 2-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: typo wrote: but, should have read: nut.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Technology

Note: I can only write about what has been 'seen' personally.

I'll begin with the non-sentient artificial life.

In this stage one could perhaps call this proto-life. In the wild and left to it's own devices they simply feed and grow larger. Their Being is different from normal life in that it has no inner life of it's own as does normal life. One could say that it is the reverse of what we are used to regarding as living. It is the surrounding environment that impacts and they lives outside their being. It is over time that memories accumulate and an inner life takes form.

One can say it is the environment that colours these Beings.

They are what could be called proto-life, they are potentials. Sometimes a benevolent Being will look after and cultivate them. Sometimes a malevolent Being will cultivate them. This is important.

Proto-life also behaves like drops of water on glass. The individuals can combine and separate and retain memory.

In the hands of those Beings who see proto-life as something to exploit, it is a matter of inserting the desired patterns. These can be the patterns of other life forms. One can create architype patterns, one can create organic patterns, one can create energy patterns. And one can combine patterns.

he container and the contained.

Simply put, a human body is a container for a human soul.

Proto-life, when organised with intellegent patterns is still incomplete compared to living things. It needs a container.

The creation of a container is a matter of organic and/or other engineering and manufacture.

These two types of engineering when combined is the basis of certain ET technology. What the technology does is just a matter of purpose.

Depending on the intended purpose the resulting living machine can be programmed with instinct and responses if sensory ability is manufactured in.

However, if higher intellegence and communication is required in the living machine, something more is required.

The Interfaces.

Interface: a communication interpreter. For example, a computer keyboard.

A complimentary life science is required to create the interfaces neccessary to receive commands and communicate with, and control the living machine.

One way is to take an existing sentient organism that is intelligent, controllable and has the neccessary abilities and engineer it to fit.

I'm placing great importance on the engineering because this technology is based on using living sentient Beings. There is a moral question here, a rather important one.

Here are some examples of what can be found 'out there'. Note that the method of investigation used here could be called interactive projection. Rosicrucians will understand.

* Human female. Partly contaminated by proto-life. Encountered below ground. Frightened, alone, hopeless outlook. Held in small enclosure. Used as telepathic link. Guarded by two greys larger then the girl. The greys were aware of intrusive presences and attacked immediately.

The next two examples are of a different civilisation to greys.

* Primarily human girl with extensions to the transverse processes of the vertibrae that extended perhaps three feet either side of her spine.Her situation was as embedded interface in a larger living machine.
Her work was navigational. She grew up that way.

* Primarily human girls who's spines were extended into tails and with four fingered wing like extensions. This is in addition to the normal human limbs. All were interfaces with various purposes within large complex living machines. All sisters. Born that way. Often with implanted links that looked like ordinary integrated circuit chips along the spine.

The following example is from an very long extinct civilisation.

* These were designed to interface with fundamental processes at what could be call infra-levels or infra-worlds and whom can move inter-dimensionally. After spending time with them they build an interface persona.

Notes

One should say these are not universal examples, but are simply what was encountered over the years.

Note to Rosicrucians. Perception of the mysteries of the infra-worlds outside of human perception is the reason for additional vertabrae (the tails).

Purpose of wings unknown.

Next I'll outline the artificial Beings found earthside.

edit on 2-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: forgot to bold two lines

edit on 2-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: bloody syntax forgot to close element

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.

Do you know anything about the different realities that exist on this Earth? Some call them parallel universes, or other dimensions, but really it's more like a different perspective due to seeing a world of our matter compared to seeing a world of dark matter.
Do you know the main reason humans are "important" to some of these entities?

Your heart's in the right place by the way

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 65536

Humans are breeding chambers for dark plasma lifeforms?

Kpb

edit on 2-5-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join