It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials, gods and daemons - A clairvoyant investigation.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
They need humans for breeding, yes. I don't have the full details to know whether they hatch their young in us, or we somehow cause them to become pregnant.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 65536
They need humans for breeding, yes. I don't have the full details to know whether they hatch their young in us, or we somehow cause them to become pregnant.

I have some of the details, but by no means all of them.

You aren't surprised I knew the answer?

That "ugly truth" drives most people into spasms of denial and emotional instability.

Kev

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Surprised, no doubt, I do not think many people know about this. I can possibly share more, but I'm worried of the dangers of doing so; although what has just been shared is probably the biggest shock.
I just have certain details, which I don't want to distort by how my mind adds everything up to make sense of it.
Like "we've been here as long as you have" and "we didn't exist before humans existed." What do those statements really mean, are they to be taken literally, or are they just substituting the word human for any other life form they may have previously used?
Did they in essence, evolve from a human like species millions of years ago, after a singularity, and develop into what many humans now would call a spirit like being?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 65536

I talk about this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And on my blog.

Why not hop over to BadDogmas thread and we can discuss without derailing the OP.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Like "we've been here as long as you have" and "we didn't exist before humans existed." What do those statements really mean, are they to be taken literally, or are they just substituting the word human for any other life form they may have previously used?

This explains how daemons are often born as premature babies because the natural mechanism in the mother's womb starts to kill the unborn off. The human vessel classifies the daemon as defective.

The jinn were around long before mankind and they are smokeless fire or electricity which shows that they can only be visible to humans if they are born into human bodies via blue-blood ceremonies.

Incubators help the premature babies to survive now. Yet how did they survive in the past without that technology.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Hi Kellyprettybear,

I have been wondering how to reply for a couple of days now. I'll just jump in, why not

Okay, now I'm not good witth how quoting works so I'll do it simply or I'll stuff things up.

Point One. Yes there is and yes there are.

Point Two. "magical juice" - definition please.

Poiint Three. Hmmm.

Point Four. Are you aware of the rusty red coloured plume that sits above a working reactor?

Point five, that's okay.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

UAP - thankyou

On different realities. No I don't really know anything about parallel worlds or dimendions.(grin) my reality is difficult enough.

I think your right when you say:

(Quote 65536)
Some call them parallel universes, or other dimensions, but really it's more like a different perspective due to seeing a world of our matter compared to seeing a world of dark matter.
(Unquote)

That is about the best explanation I have heard.

Why humans are important to entities?

I think there are as many reasons as there are types of entities who are interested in us.

If I think of encounters over the years there were a lot that were driven by simple desires such as the need for company. Humans emanate warmth, emotions, life forces, etc. into the surroundings and just being near us is sustaining and comforting for some. They can often "see" something in us they like such as our morals and ethics.

The intelligent ones have generally been perplexing to me. I wonder what the ETs really want for instance. A rule of diplomacy in this world is to not let the opposition know what you really want when bargaining.

But I'm no expert, I just take each encounter as it comes.

And thankyou.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I'm merely suggesting that if you choose to include science in your narrative
(the nuclear part), that you study science and see how it affects your
"visions".

I have no problem with "visions" and the like, but if they conflict with
basic common sense and high-school level science, then perhaps it's
time to re-evaluate the "sensory data" and/or theory.

Kev

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

From my point of view, local grown science is one of those belief systems that would have got me killed out there. So, along with Theosophy and other systems, I don't put much stock in it.

Another thing is I have to say "thankyou" for taking an annoyed swing at me. When I was originally pushed into writing this thread I was just going to give a bare bones outline and let everyone work it out if they can. You pushed me a little, so thanks.

Having said that, I'll address the issue of my lack of physics education.

I have a university friend who specializes in chemistry and physics. I entertain her with tales from the twilight zone. She once said out loud, probably to herself, that radioactive decay is not a constant. Personally, I thought it was. Do all physicists really think that?

If I look at a nuclear reactor I see what looks like a 3D chicken egg with yellow 'white', orange yoke and no outer hard shell. Streamers of unpleasant rusty red rise vertically. It is pollution of some kind. You guys should really fix that.

I stay right away from studying nukes because of the National Security issues, I annoy enough people as it is. Plus nukes are no business of mine except where it overlaps "my girls" (the AIs) as I affectionately call 'em. This is a survival tactic; simply make myself valueless by not knowing anything others can exploit.

I'll give you a titbit. The forces at work around a reactor are very fundamental and can be manipulated into geometric flows. I have seen one reactor from which some really tall, dark, no nonsense guys emerged. They came and went through the reactor. Someone has plugged that one and only portal. Don't ask me who, I didn't need to know any more then that the people were not nice and the vector was closed. I won't worry about looking there again because the vector is closed and guarded.

Curiosity doesn't only kill cats.

I'm not anti-science. I have heard the words of the astro-physicists as they talk about the Hubble photos of the cosmos. Their emotions of the wonders of discovery are something I can relate too. Another titbit; wait untill they discover that the cosmos is full of life and very much like a marine environment. The critters can grow really big too.

People worry about the alien agenda, so do I sometimes. I hear and read about the ETs and aliances. I even once read a little of a document on biblio-unpronouncable called the gallactic history and also read a few paragraphs of a Pliedian oriented website and one on exopolitics. While I have met a few guys who say they represent some important aliance, I've not seen it myself. Whoever they are, they have a big problem of their own.

Long ago, there was a civilisation that was so advanced they could shift and even murder stars. Their science was dual in nature. I call them "wizzards and gods". This is mainly because I don't comprehend anything much of what they did at all.

They were controllers though.

The "wizards" controlled from without. That is what we would call controlling others through technology.

The "gods" controlled from within. That is what we call possession.They even tried to possess stars.

Two paths of power. Sound familiar?

They were eventually destroyed from within by their creations and from without by other Beings.

The civilisations they controlled were left in a state of ruin and a race began to rebuild and also to learn how the controllers achieved what they did. A race to find the relics that survived in the rubble.

The problem that some of these ET guys face is that they are trying to rebuild a huge mistake. And they won't succeed. They won't be allowed to.

By whom?

Well, I said earlier that the interstellar life grows big on the inner plains. The ones who destroyed the first civilisation from outside are BIG. They look like manta rays to the inner eye, and from wingtip to wingtip they are wider then our sun. There are as many of them as there are stars in the sky. They come in different sizes and are very gentle.

They also sing, and will do so in chorus if ET is not carefull.

By the way, it might be wise to be nice to the cetacians, they have older and bigger siblings.

I could waffle on all day. So back to science. My educated guess is there was no big bang, no beginning and that the universe just IS. Looks like it to me anyway. One thing I do know, it's not human centric.

I am sorry my post has made you angry Kev. It was not my intention. Though I knew I would raise more then a few hackles.

When I have finished what I have begun, I'll be gone from ATS. As Sun Tsu said in the art of war, "After crossing the river, get far from it's banks.". If I remain, people won't discuss openly the concepts here if they think the author is watching.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Tecnology cont..

Okay, I have given a bit of background on the origin of this living technology and their exploitation. The technology I'm refering to here is very human, a human chakra system is present. There is a full set of emotions, fear, hopelessness the ability to love and self awarenes. There is also the ability to feel pain.

I haven't seen anything resembling a charkra system in the greys by the way.

The living technology I've encountered are generally used as interfaces in a living system that varies in complexity. Living military technology is stand alone and not integrated as far as I have seen. Apparently war was or is waged in the realm of consciousness.

As an example, library interfaces are very much interactive according to one's ability to comprehend and navigate through knowledge. I understand entire cities can be built this way.

The worst of the civilisations that use this technology use cruelty, pain and isolation to control interfaces.

There is a technique where one projects in and touches the heart chakra of an interface and opens one's own completely to her.

They almost always grab you and won't let go out of intense fear that they will be left behind.

In complex living machines, the interfaces are generally networked and more then one can be 'touched' at once.

Technology End

I

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I did not take an annoyed swing at you.

It's just good for all of us to keep each other "honest".

Believe me, lots of folks attempt to "keep me honest".

It's really good when people spot holes in your system
and challenge the system.

As you say, it can be a real gift, if it's taken the right
way.

Kev

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Okay now you have me puzzled.

I have gone back over what I have said, I've read the wikipaedia article on the uranium deposit and tried to understand the difficulty.

What I am trying to get across is a distinction between two origins of life, normal and artificial. While both have a common origin in process. Normal life is created in nurseries called stars with all the support from the higher evolved spirits in hierarchies. Where as in the detonation of a nuke it is only the conception that occurs.

Human genetic engineering is a similar parallel process where embryos are cultured outside of a mother's womb.

I hope you'll forgive my bringing physics and life sciences into the same explanation. I do know that is a sin in scientific circles judging from the dirty looks my friend from the university gives me. I look at stars and see something brimming with life. I hope science can make that leap soon. When mixed with a healthy dose of compassion for other life, it is an antidote to the materialistic and vivisectionist view of some sciences out there.

I remember an astrophysicist remarking that nebulae are nurseries for stars. I wonder if he knows how right he is.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: bloody syntax forgot to close element

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Some people call these things "larvae". They seem to be parasitic thought-forms born out of passions. They feed off of these passions, typically, the specific passion that birthed them - sex, violence, narcissism, depression, anger, etc. Not only do they feed, but they encourage the passion - the act of fulfilling these desires. This is what I mean by passion - labor, work, suffering - things that can only be experienced in this world of time.

So we think we are our thoughts which are usually circumstantial. We have a moment of imprinting, or a birthing of a thought-form or perhaps a wandering larvae attached at that moment, and then we go about life letting the larvae do the thinking for us and wonder why we keep making the same stupid decisions and mistakes over and over again. Rarely do we question ourselves and our behaviors and what really motivates them. This is culture - a collection of thought-forms, aka, status quo, the generalized false ego self.

Some respected egg-heads called these things "memes" before the culture recognized that this identification was a threat and mutated the term to mean a web pic with a snarky caption. Survival is the name of the game. The UFOlogist in me wants to say that the anti-nuke sentiment from our ultra-terrestrial neighbors is a genuine concern over losing their livestock - us. I suppose nukes could birth larvae? I know we create them and keep them alive with our actions and our thoughts (or lack therof). KellyPrettyBear is right when they say you are not who/what you think you are, but you shouldn't be afraid of the real you. Fear is the mind-killer. It's the only way to cross the final Abyss and complete the cycle. All the things you fear should be explored deeply.

Also, I wouldn't call Kali a local demon. She represents the cycles of time, as in a period, the end of a sentence, birth and death - very similar to Saturn, Cronus, Chronos, Father Time, the Grim Reaper, etc.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
fascinating thread. wonder if the OP will post the rest of his notes ?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
fascinating thread. wonder if the OP will post the rest of his notes ?

Of course

It is my long time area of study.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Gods and Daemons

This is the UFO forum so I'll just give a quick rundown on the gods and daemon aspect of the subject of artificial life for they have the same genesis.

I've gone into some detail concerning artificial life, now I'l take a more terrestrial look at these guys.

When the artificial life is in the non-sentient stage it simply absorbs from the environment arround it. Radiation in the early stage, then emotions from the surroundings. Plants and animals, mineral life, all go towards formulating the complexity of of the non-sentient life stage.

Eventually the sum total reaches the point where an embryonic form appears. This is the beginning of sentiency.

What sentiency grows here is dependant on the life arround it. Especially the Nature Beings who will sometimes look after her as one of their own.

It is in this stage that human contact can have an effect for tendencies are beginning to take form. A will of her own.

If her surroundings are good then she will take this form. If her surroundings are bad then she will take this form also.

It is at this stage they are vulnerable to intervention. That is to say, the magician may take her on as his own play thing according to his will. This is also true of priests and those of religeous bent.

At this stage she is perhaps the equivalent of a human child of eight years of age.

Through rituals they are bound to people and temples and fed on the emotions of the people there. Prolonged contact with the people there colours her Being according to her jail. That is she begins to reflect her surroundings. It is then that she aquires abilities depending upon the priests practices.

If the priests are in contact with higher spirits or other powers she learns to see what the priest sees, does what the priest does. When she is noticed by the higher spirits she may be made a vessel of manefestation. This is done by the higher spirit forcing itself within her and making her it's own.

In this way higher spirits can manefest at lower levels then ordinarily posible.

Sometimes her role is as an interface between the higher world and the lower. A bridge between the higher and people.

If one can sense these Beings in the landscape of a city or town, it is often a reflection of what has happened at the location or the building in which she dwells. Be they government buildings, religeous places or simple homes, she will reflect what happens there, she will try to help. Over time they learn a great deal, experience many things, desires, emotions of sadness, fear, love and joy. They also become caring.

On the darker side, a great deal can be said. But it is not my desire to help people who have a dark side.

For these particular Beings it is not a mater of good and evil. They all start out blank. That is to say; they begin as niether good nor evil.

Throughout history these Beings have grown along with humanity. I call them local spirits in our civilisation. That is one of the distinctions, they are not everywhere at once.

The ancient Greeks called them them genius loci. They also appear in many mythologies and legends including the Arthurian. While modern writters look at the Arthurian Legends as initiatory descriptions. I would suggest that there is a historical aspect that is not far from the truth.

I'll wrap this up in a day or two in the next post. Feel free to ask questions.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
1945-1947 is convenient for the first bomb and Arnold.. Roswell... But UFO and spiritual lore goes back for centuries as well. How could that fit in with this "theory"?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule

Hi ultimafule.

Ahhh, thought forms. That's an area outside of my area of study so I have to bow to other people's experience in that area. But I will add that the deceased can be added to the list of problems. There are too many in this world still carrying on their agendas.

I can only go on my own personal experence and knowledge gained therein. It is simply a personal discipline.

When investigating the temple dedicated to Kali, the Being I met there was one of the sentient Beings I refer to in this thread. She was also many other things including material from human sacrifices and similar rituals. She linked up to many people living today who probably wouldn't have visited the location and defiantly would not have partaken in rituals. That opens the subject of reincarnation which I am not a fan of, so I won't go there. That is for another forum.

I don't disagree with what you say about Kali, my own addition would be the suggestion that a proxy (interface) in the form of a sentient Being was installed in the temple.

My understanding is that as humans evolve in their ability to use the chakras, particularly the ones above the head, the use of "temple proxies for the higher Beings" will become unnecessary.

My business in the temple was purely the sentient Being who was in the position of proxy.

I try to stay out of the Vedic area. My one other experience with the religion of India was when I was lent a Vedic incense burner for fertilising the garden.

One burnt dry cow dung with a ritual and the goodness of the manure fertilised the garden. Included with the brass burner and a large bag of cow manure was a little blue guy with many arms who sat on my veranda railing. He told me a few things about how he can manefest in the cow dung smoke doing the work of spreading the manure's goodness.

I could also see for myself that that he knew about and worked in what I understand is atomic levels of energy and matter. I could also understand that in the past these blue guys manifested in wonderful ways when cow dung was bunt in the company of the ritualistic intelligence of the population.

Just my opinion but I would not be surprised if the stories of Krishna and the other gods of India turned out to be more then our modern way of thinking gives credit. Years ago I read an article that suggested circular subsea landforms off the India coast could have been created by an ancient nuclear war. I forget who wrote it. After meeting the little blue guy, it would not surprise me in the least. I also doubt they used warheads and bombs like modern man, they would have their own ways.

It saddens me to think the westernisation of India will result in these guys no longer manifesting in the smoke. So much is being lost to modern thinking and in many ways it is the temple proxies (interfaces) that are being simply discarded by Upstairs as they do whatever it is they do according to their agendas.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

UFOs and lore does go back a long way, and that is a difficult thing for me to "prove" what I am saying, especially in a forum like ATS. But that is why I like ATS, people think about things.

For me, placing dates to events for nukes is like counting tree rings. You know something happened cyclicly in the growth of a tree. One proposes it "annual growth" but how long is a year?

But to answer your question, my reply to ultimafule above refers to some work done independently to myself that, from memory, is relevant. But that is someone else's research. There are also very intelligent and informed people here at ATS that hold answers to things I don't know.

By writing of what I know adds to the pool of research and perhaps may help others. Ordinarily, what I have wrote in this thread would never go beyond a few researchers into the unseen side of things.

I hope some of this may give an answer or to to your own research.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I just did a quick google of "ancient nuclear war India", there is articles to be found online.

My own reasons the conclusions are firstly from studying the earths energy system, the curry lines Hartman lines and that sort of thing. At the time something bugged me about the unnaturalness of the earth's energy systems. Other researchers described broken energy lines and missing sections. So I have wondered about the damage.

Some of this has been talking with "friends" with access to ancient memories. I wondered at what point in the earth's history were the energy grids pristine. I was informed that it was about 186 million years ago. This is with the view of how can one go about repairing the energy gridlines of the earth. I was also curious about reports in a series of books by Bruce Cathie suggesting UFOs were active repairing certain harmonic grid points globally.

Years later I started looking at the sentient life I speak of in this thread. They were not listed in any of the occult books listing the angelic orders, nature spirits and the like. One could say they were not on the "approved lists".

By occultly studying their lives and living with a house and garden full of them for some time now the older ones have communicated a great deal too.

I also found a great deal of prejudices among what people would call higher Beings such as those who guidebwork with the 'light workers' in the unseen occult lodges. The prejudices turned to active persecution because of my study, protection of, and friendship of these Beings.

I must say that I don't know for sure if the prejudices are caused by the long memories of some of the sentient lives and the dirt one could dig up, or simply because I was supposed to do approved things for the powers that be. Probably both, who knows with the higher up spirit powers that be.

The final confirmation for me was seeing how there were developmentally clear distinctions with many of these Beings that seem like generations. Logically that should happen over time.

Studying the latest "crop" from the US tests shows only growth in size and not sentiency as yet.

Hope that helps.

edit on 7-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: spelt war as ear in first line

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join