It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillsborough, Liverpool Pushers Are The Most Special Snowflakes Of All

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
It should be obvious now that Hillsborough was deliberate. Walter Jackson was a leader. Now we're told he's an old man with health problems and we shouldn't question him too hard. We often hear that excuse in establishment cover-ups.

How many of you really think the establishment has just uncovered an establishment cover-up? Don't you see how absurd that is?

You can see from the news coverage that Hillsborough has been used as an anti-constabulary tool by the people who want a private police force. The pool of mourners was created deliberately to be used as a emotional tool. When the barrier broke the death toll rose much higher than intended. They're trying to keep a lid on it, but increasing numbers of people will realise the story doesn't add up.

Most relevant now is, where is there mention of the pushers who caused the crush at the turnstiles? There are survivors who want to know who the gang of pushers in the pen were. The pushers are the root cause of all this.

As I predicted they want to lump it in with Orgreave. www.mirror.co.uk...

I promised the families the whole truth about Hillsborough.

I don't believe they will have it until we know the truth about Orgreave.
They'd like to use the Beanfield too. www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.prx.link.catholicherald.co.uk... ts-bring-shame-on-britain/

How can we ever trust the police again?

reason.com...

British Police Forces Sued for "Abuse on an Industrial Scale" Over 96 Soccer Fans' Deaths
Two days ago, a jury ruled that police were responsible for the 1989 Hillsborough tragedy.

www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk...

Echo’s Hillsborough reporter ‘looks at police in different way now’

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...

The police force in South Yorkshire ought to be ashamed of themselves . . .

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...=1%20rt$category%20p$1

South Yorkshire reverend blasted for saying LFC fans bear 'some responsibility' for Hillsborough

Notice the absurd misdirection here. She didn't blame the victims. She blamed those at the back pushing.

Reverend who slurred Hillsborough victims refuses to answer ECHO's questions

An earlier version of this story admitted they'd rung her repeatedly. They've cut that out of the story, presumably because it was obvious harassment.

From 6:34 you get a glimpse of what it was like for police trying to protect all these people who can't manage to get to a football match on time.

Those at the back pushing are the the most special snowflakes of them all. If you mention them you are verbally attacked by an ignorant mob.

This is all about acclimatising you to a new private police force serving only the rich.

Deny Ignorance. Do not ignore the pushers.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I honestly knew nothing about this all until yesterday.. And yeah, there is no way something like this could have just happened..

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Those families have waited for years whilst the rest of country called them 'scum' and blamed them for the deaths. The whole weight of the media and police forces was brought to bear to perpetuate the lie that Liverpool supporters stampeded themselves to death.

In the face of all that (years and years of struggle), against all the odds, the Judicial system used multiple testimonies and vindicated them. The police, by their own admission, were held responsible for failures in judgement.

Your argument has literally been destroyed this week.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Not by the video evidence, which supports my argument.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I'm part of the rest of the country. I say the victims were murdered by the state and the families deserve justice.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Chair4Life

It was all very carefully set up and practised in previous years, tightening up the crush by degrees. When it came to the real thing a barrier unexpectedly broke and the death toll exceeded that which was planned.

There are survivors who are very uncomfortable with the lack of general interest in identifying the pushers.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

I'm part of the rest of the country. I say the victims were murdered by the state and the families deserve justice.

Well I'm not understanding your OP.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Ditto.

On this topic though. I tire of the need to read into this tragedy anything more than human error and ar.e covering. The police by their nature are arrogant and ar.e covering by them is well established. Put the liars (including police lawyers) and the ar.s covering idiots in jail, no matter how old they are.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
South Yorkshire Constabulary, after brutalising striking miners in 1984 felt as though they were untouchable.

The way the state viewed working class football fans meant that Hillsborough was only a matter of time.

You are deluded at best, a little bit of a snide at worst if you think that people were hired to push into that central pen.

The whole thing has been gone over so many times that only a fool would see sending 10000 people to 7 turnstiles as something that needed a bit of conspiracy to make dangerous.

The cop in charge was promoted beyond his ability, his subordinates weren't up to the task either and the whole cover up followed on.

Those are the root causes, not what you seem to infer.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
What caused the problem in my opinion was a combination of many things not just the Stewarding and Police action on that day.

80's Hooliganism has to play it's part. If it wasn't for the rise in hooliganism in the 80's then the fences wouldn't have been put up in the first place...

The fans simply had nowhere to escape too.

RIP the 96. You'll never walk alone.
edit on 30-4-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

He's one of those people who desperately wants to find some kind of "government conspiracy" by a big bad NWO in absolutely everything.

In this instance, he's choosing to p*ss on the bodies of 96 innocent people to facillitate his fanatical need to shift blame away from those actually responsible to his imaginary arch enemy - the big bad bogey man of the Illuminati/NWO/Lizard People etc...

In reality, we know that this was a terrible accident facilitated by:

1. The grounds and design making the stands extremely dangerous - profits over safety.
2. The terrible decisions by pathetically inexperienced Police officers who chose to open large gates and created a crush.
3. The covering up by a collusion of the Police, the Press and the Government of the day.

The only conspiracy here is the fact that so many people seemed to work together the put blame on the victims. The tabloid press seemed to be actively used by the Police to create a false narrative to cover their own failures, their own responsibility.

It was the most disgusting cover up we have ever seen in this country, where those responsible didn't just try to cover their own backsides, they actively blamed the victims and fellow fans for what happened and attempted to make them all into criminals to justify it.

In my opinion, it should not just be the Police facing responsibility for this, those who worked at the Sun and other tabloid trash rags should be in the court too.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Oh, and it's also wrong to suggest that any part of this was an unforeseen accident.

Crowd control and crush prevention has been a part of all major events for decades. There was absolutely no excuse for any police officer on duty that day, or anyone working in the grounds, to claim that they had no idea this could happen. It's a fact that they were well aware of the risks of a crush in those stands, to claim it was unforeseen is like suggesting they couldn't have predicted that water is wet.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Chair4Life

It was all very carefully set up and practised in previous years, tightening up the crush by degrees. When it came to the real thing a barrier unexpectedly broke and the death toll exceeded that which was planned.

There are survivors who are very uncomfortable with the lack of general interest in identifying the pushers.

I can't stress how much I violently disagree with your entire premise. No. This is insulting the dead. This is ignoring the circumstances behind the disaster. This is offensive.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I am still horrified that this has taken to long. If ever one group conspired against the public interest and what was the right thing to do, this is one.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I do think you are quite right about the government wanting a private police force because of the way they are deliberately making our police force so dysfunctional. Has any one tried to ring the police in an emergency - if you ring 999 or whatever and want an ambulance that works fast, but if thou need the police you wait and wait and wait. Often if you have to speak to a particular Officer you find he's part time or away for the next 3 days and then takes 6 days to get back to you. The service is slyly being destroyed which means we still do have some good cops left.

Cameron and his lot are behind this with the backing of the usual predator rothschild and his banking fraternity who run this country behind the fronting of the queen.

I have heard it several times though that the police are actually a private company who are paid by the local authorities for each country. They are not a government department, similar to the Bank of England which many still think is a department of the government.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I worked in a profession where we were regularly dealing with the police, and I have to say that I agree with you somewhat, I disagree with the notion that this is all Cameron and the Tory government though. This has been the case for many, many years.
It's about spending, budgets, falling crime rates and prioritization of crime.

I know from experience that if there is clearly someone in physical danger the police are quick to act. What they are not quick to act on is theft, damage, crimes which have already happened and which cannot be prevented - only investigated and recorded etc.

Unfortunately it makes logical sense that violent crimes be prioritized, and with people wanting lower taxes and less government spending you are going to have to make cuts somewhere.

Too many people want it all, too many people in this country seem to think the NHS and Policing can be paid for with Pixie dust and Unicorn farts and that they shouldn't be paying tax at all. This isn't specific to the UK of course, plenty of people in the US (those so-called "Libertarians" and Militia types) believe the same thing, they believe they shouldn't pay any taxes and that somehow their society and services will all just magically continue through funding by some imaginary source.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I have a friend who was at Hillsborough in the Leppings Lane End two years earlier for the Leeds United v Coventry semi-final.
He has told me that they experienced very similar things to that which the Liverpool supporters endured two years later.
There was very little Stewarding and he said that South Yorkshire Police were very unforgiving and at time brutal in their treatment of the Leeds fans.

There were genuine concerns in the F.A. about the facilities at Hillsborough and the effectiveness and policies of South Yorkshire Police.

The police officer who was in charge at the 1987 semi-final was replaced just nineteen days before the 1989 semi and had no opportunity to implement lessons learnt from '87.

My friend forwarded a link from the Yorkshire Evening Post that makes interesting reading.
Damning tale of unheeded lessons from Leeds United’s FA Cup semi-final with Coventry in 1987

Sheffield Wednesday Football Club failed to learn any lessons.
South Yorkshire Police failed to learn anything and were more concerned with containing a large number of fans in a relatively small area than the safety and well being of those said fans.
In addition they were very brutal and uncaring in their attitude to fans who were literally dying in front of them.

Both then engaged in a systematic cover up of events in order to deliberately tarnish the good name of Liverpool and their supporters, some of whom who died as a direct result of their negligence.

Complicit in this cover up were sections of the media and probably even government officials.

The tell tale signs were there for all the relevant bodies to see yet they failed miserably and 96 people paid the ultimate price for their incompetence.

Cameron and his scum bag cronies may well indeed wish to see the introduction of private police forces.....but this has absolutely nothing to do with that whatsoever and has everything to do with the abject failure of duty and care shown by South Yorkshire Police and Sheffield Wednesday Football Club towards Liverpool F.C supporters and their subsequent total disdain for those who died and their families and friends.
edit on 30/4/16 by JAK because: Link code fix

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
A lot of us from liverpool lost relatives at Hillsborough

www.ibtimes.co.uk...
www.dailyrecord.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

In hindsight I don't think it was deliberate but there is a nagging thought about that as I do share that suspicion with you and there WAS a policy of cover up by the south yorkshire police which began at LEAST five years earlier when they acted in unlawful and brutal fashion against the miners (the death's of those hit over the heads with lead lined truncheon's due to brain injury's and long term illness among the picketer's have never been researched but are presumably quite high)

Here is a nice picture of the same police force (And maybe some of the same police officers) just five year before Hillsborough jump kicking peacefully protesting miners, of course the miners fought back but what chance did they have against a paramilitary organisation in uniform, though the miners were in greater numbers they were civilian's.
www.theguardian.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...

It is also notable that nearly all cases of MASS brutality by the police (not single arrests or small operations) happen under tory government's and almost always the state media sides with the police.
en.wikipedia.org...

Now what has this to do with it, everything, the same police, brutality, bad policing, lack of care for civilian's, paramilitary attitude toward policing treating people like sheep and the same right wing government waged in a class war of the rich vs everyone else whom had already used the Heysal stadium riot to there own advantage and blaimed english fan's for a riot which began when italian fans discharged a starter pistol at english family's sitting in the cop.

Control the media and you control the public, democracy then does not exist as it is simply sheep herding.

Thatchers government did not order the hillsborough tragedy but they did contribute to the cover up and the mistery which it caused and if they could they would have used it just as they did the Heysal stadium riot to bring in yet more draconian crowd control law's and once again it was the victim's whom were blamed for the tragedy.

It took our kid's death's for the people of Yorkshire to also have a hope of justice though there own corrupt and incompetant police force long ago broke there will to fight on but that same police force whom thought they could get away with lying to cover up there own mistakes and criminality as they had during the miners strike's never understood the strength of spirit and determination in the people of Liverpool whose spirit they had not broken and could never break.

To this day you can probably not find a copy of the Sun newspaper in liverpool, prior to there printing of police lies as facts on the front page of that newspaper it had actually been the best selling newspaper in liverpool, now it is like a swear word and most liverpool people, blue and red would not even use it in the toilette and this was further compounded by there half hearted apology placed in a small columne inside the newspaper.
www.anfieldroad.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...
Oh and what was that I was saying about Tory's.
It was not only the SUN,

edit on 30-4-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I don't think his whole argument has been destroyed at all. I'm skeptical about "pushers" sent in, by the illuminate?, to cause a crush...yeah I'm kinda skeptical about that part...

However I find it laughable that the same MSM that derided the Liverpool fans now do a uturn along with the so called justice system after 27 years and are now repeatedly trumpeting "British justice"..what an effing joke.

The families got the result they wanted due to sheer tenacity and the willingness not to quit...in effect they forced the result they wanted. In my opinion it is the right result but you can hardly call it justice, because it's about as far removed from justice as you can possibly think. If you have to fight for 27 years for justice then it isn't justice and the system is completely corrupt.

Instead the media are scapegoating the police only..but what of the rest of the justice system? And the bloody media that was used as government propaganda??? Especially the Murdoch press which has the nerve now, through sky news, to tell us all about how great British justice is.
It is literally vomit inducing.

Plus the families could have fought and other 27 years, or their ancestors could have carried on the fight and it's only when it becomes convenient for the establishment that "justice" is allowed to prevail.

I have no doubt that there is another reason justice has been delivered at this time..and I agree with the OP in part when he suspects that this is to bring about private police forces.

The timing is everything and there is always a bigger picture, same thing with the historical child abuse stuff. The media and "justice system" made a big dog and pony show out of a few old celebrities, with the main one saville being dead and beyond prosecution...the rest with only hear say evidence...from decades ago. Many of them being "nights of the the realm"...I got the distinct feeling some scores were being settled especially when max Clifford (a man I detest by the way) got nailed...considering he must have thousands of high powered enemies..

No there is little evidence of justice in Britain and the justice we are served up in the media seems to be in conjunction with bigger agendas.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
After Heysel Liverpool fans made themselves fair game for the media and the Police.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join