It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Plan for North America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I know I wasn't gonna post anymore stuff and I did try to ignore it. However, I was clearly told to post and that it's part of a plan, no idea what the plan is but I'm just gonna roll with it I guess.

Sometime soon which is usually within the time frame of (5 years I've never seen anything further than 5 years) there will be a nuclear disaster in North America. It will involve a Nuclear Station going Boom, after seeing the news broadcast all I can say is, that it will be a cover up not to spread panic and sites like ATS are gonna go haywire after facts begin to surface.

The Explosion will not be due to a technical fault it will be due to a planned attack carried out on American soil, to further stage a plan for an all out war. Got to love politicians using filthy dirty tactics and hate + revenge of the public to further their legal mass murder events. Any who, the contamination zone will be quiet large and will greatly effect several states.

I am sharing this with you because personally I was told to and apparently that it will be part of my future something something (mostly was blanks as to I was not allowed to know about my future in the connection to it) only that it will play a part in my future.

The explosion will be a high yield device which will be positioned either near or under one of the reactors, the cooling tower located opposite to the reactor will cave in entirely causing a further chain reaction for the other reactors.

The news will try not to spread panic and inform the general public that things are under control, but if you don't want cancer and god knows what else you'll need to get out of there. Buy a plane ticket and get to the other coast or just leave the country entirely.

As to the date it would occur, I am currently living in tropic country for now. Which means due to the weather outside I'd say it would be some time between October - February. That is my rough estimate month based location period for the situation occurring.

I am not posting the series of events that I was shown that occurred during this night as I want them separated by country/region. In different threads as to not cause a mixed confusion on the events.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
ok... and? even if your prediction is somehow more accurate than the thousands of other predictions of disaster whats your purpose for telling us?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Is it wrong to feel excited...I mean, i'm just looking forward to ATS going haywire

edit on 28-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
ok... and? even if your prediction is somehow more accurate than the thousands of other predictions of disaster whats your purpose for telling us?

Well if it is somehow to actually occur and you are in the region, I guess you'll know to get on a plan and get out before the mass panic?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

So what else is this forum for?

However, I was clearly told to post and that it's part of a plan, no idea what the plan is but I'm just gonna roll with it I guess.
OP stated their purpose for telling us in the first paragraph, maybe you didn't read that far?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Is it wrong to feel excited...I mean, i'm just looking forward to ATS going haywire

Sorry by "Haywire" I was meant to say filled with crazy theories and what not..

I guess I am breaking the news ahead of time

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

So what else is this forum for?

However, I was clearly told to post and that it's part of a plan, no idea what the plan is but I'm just gonna roll with it I guess.
OP stated their purpose for telling us in the first paragraph, maybe you didn't read that far?

*Raises a small glass of green tea in a thankful gesture*

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

I joined ATS shortly before the Japan 9+ earthquake and following nuclear meltdown, so i have seen what ATS can create in a massive event, i kind of liked it, the japan quake thread is one of my favorite thread i have participated in, so many awesome posters, so much to learn.

I honestly hope you are wrong of course.
edit on 28-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

no i read the whole thing. my purpose was to post does not a valid purpose make.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

well i dont need an event predicted to react to it. if the prediction doesnt actually help me avoid it its not all that useful know what i mean.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Please God soon. & preferably in my general vicinity. Thanks God!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Which city, state, region and/or coast will it happen in/on?

Who is going to carry out this attack?
Will it be an inside job to rally support for another war, or will it be done by an outside source and then the facts will be twisted to rally support for a war against some nation or group that had nothing to do with it? I know you said it will be used to cause war, I was just wondering if you knew if it was for sure an inside job, or if its just the gov following the rule of "never let a perfectly good disaster go to waste".

So if I remember correctly about when a new administration takes control of the white house, then this will occur, according to your estimated timeline, either right before, or right after, the new administration takes control?

Please hurry and make your other threads about the chain of events surrounding this flashpoint

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Will it be an inside job to rally support for another war, or will it be done by an outside source and then the facts will be twisted to rally support for a war against some nation or group that had nothing to do with it? I know you said it will be used to cause war, I was just wondering if you knew if it was for sure an inside job, or if its just the gov following the rule of "never let a perfectly good disaster go to waste".

So if I remember correctly about when a new administration takes control of the white house, then this will occur, according to your estimated timeline, either right before, or right after, the new administration takes control?

Please hurry and make your other threads about the chain of events surrounding this flashpoint

The new Administration will definitely be Trump or Hillary, yet I believe it will be Hillary most likely. She's more of The Whore of Babylon type to bring war through lies and yes this even will be a lie, a lie used to start a war. Which will most likely be an inside job and I've already written the flash point part 2, it's about Europe.

But also be careful of Trump he's playing the caring snow ball card, while in depth a civil war will break out under him. See the problem here is America is given a really crappy choice this time, a World War or a Civil War first which will then transpire into a World War.

Oh and by the way no nukes will fall everyone's new flashy defense systems will be brought out to show off. So the old fashioned troops on ground war will be played out.
edit on 29-4-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Try Area 51. It might have just been nuked internally.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

North American reactors are generally not the type that can explode; we don't use the same design as Chernobyl, ours don't generate the hydrogen gas that caused the initial explosion at Chernobyl.

A bomb large enough to cause immediate catastrophic damage to a typical reactor in North America would require the knowledge and active assistance of dozens of people on the inside of plant security.

The destruction of a cooling tower would not cause the detonation, or even the destruction of the reactor: it would cause a Scram event, immediately shutting down the reactor.

edit on 29-4-2016 by Bhadhidar because: Early morning!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

I enjoy keeping track of things like this just because we have no way to know what conspiracies are true, which are people being bonkers, which are pieces of truth sewn into disinformation...if someone were to say in the late 90s that soon new York would face a supposed terrorist attack in which the only evidence we find points to those closer to home playing us for suckers, then we would have alllaughed the messenger off the planet. And it was a strong possibility that if Americans were involved (and I don't see how anyone could believe the official narrative), someone could have gotten cold feet in the months leading up to it and tried to get acquaintances to spill the beans.

I haven't yet taken anything seriously until now. I do because its a scenario that's been suggested for ages...that a false flag nuclear attack would come to US soil. If you're a Bible person, hopefully you understand Zechariah which suffers several translation errors that make it nearly impossible to in English (or most KJV translation languages). Zechariah tells us of how he was shown the catalyst of the end war and it'd be quite hard to convince me he didn't truly see it (and you don't need to be Christian to believe in bible prophecy...Alien intervention could explain it for one person or the fact the elite are driving us toward the biblical armageddon so sending information across time or actual time travel or time manipulation to ensure it convinces people of the Bibles "validity" could be another while a third person may say its simple remote viewing by so called prophets...). Zechariah says more accurately (much more accurate after discovering omitted A in Aisha-fire not isha-woman)...that the end will come from "looking in the sky I saw a cylinder -yes this will be the curse of mankind- 'it was (what works out to) 30 ft long and eight feet wide. It carries inside it a piece of god which was discovered by jews in the future. It (not is a woman who a metal piece is covered with like bibles say since trans mistake just identified) is capped with a metal piece and flies driven by two fires. When it comes to the ground, nobody survives. You will watch your children's skin drip from their bones, their eyes to melt, and tongues to burn in their throats." -well more or less, if there's a complainer ill get my bible out and do it piece by piece. But its clear only now he saw a nuclear missile and couldn't have described such a thing nor can you mistake it.

It is also something that's been online a while and by far the most common date is 2016 17 or 18 but 16 being THE most popular. And out of everything I've seen...supposed ex military officials letters to the public, video clips, leaked maps, and all the other possible evidence slash possible bull honky, the majority of these thongs shows either hoover dam hit by a small nuke or somewhere outside Philadelphia or somewhere in Pennsylvania in general. PA is definitely the one you see by the hundreds in supposed false flag nuclear attacks. Many urge people to leave PA immediately.

Of course, like I said there's no evidence and no bull...just a whole lotta words and stuff out there describing this as what we've waited 15 years on edge for. I get kinda worried only because I don't feel the same mood as when I'd read about nibiru and laugh lol. And maybe its simply cuz I KNOW Pennsylvania is real so i can imagine the hell it would cause if it were to be attacked unlike being worried about the planet hiding fifteen years now behind the sun but already causing our crust to rip from the planet only to burst into bits when its circle completes and it peaks from behind the sun which has been a week away since 2002. So yea that's all I got to add that A. This is a commonly believed next step into war and B. Zechariah described a missile thousands of years ago whether he was fed that info across time by black ops, aliens showed him, he remotely viewed it, or God showed him to write for future generations as a benchmark in time at the end..

If any of that means anything to you great, if not oh well, shoot me,

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

I'm not a prophet of God or what humanity see as God.
But I guess I believe in my own way

Maybe that's why I see this stuff, but who knows maybe I'm like Zachariah seeing what's already there.

My theory is that I see things because I'm not distracted by silly human things like news, television, fashion etc.
I mostly spend my time reading works of philosophy, enjoy music of old classical masters, I stay out of political debates etc.

Who knows..

Yet, I've seen stuff which would be considered Biblical or from other books such as the Qu'ran although both are the same thing in reality. Coming from the same source and what surprised me more after I've read some of them is that I see stuff in it, almost like a filter past the silly childish bs.

Such as the moment of creation where it states to eat the seeds of the Earth and the fruits of the trees. Instead of eating meat because of the dominion given to us, it's surprising because in truth it said we should not eat that which bares 'The Breath'.

top topics

join