It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Trump is Jesus" theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hum. Trump is Jesus? OK. But my inner punk just kicked in...

It’s not a savior that we want, just someone else to crucify

New Model Army – Waiting

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: clevargenuis

J-E-S-U-S has 5 letters...T-R-U-M-P has 5 letters.

L-U-C-I-F-E-R has 7 letters...H-I-L-L-A-R-Y has 7 letters.

Coincidence?...I think not!

And to take your theory futher.

D-O-N-A-L-D J T-R-U-M-P is 12 letters.
J-E-S-U-S H C-H-R-I-S-T is also 12 letters.

Trump has 994 delegates 9+9+4 = 22
Jesus had 12 Apostles and he preached 10 commandments 12+10 = 22

Another coincidence.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I think this should be all the proof anyone needs:

Donald Trump Is Jesus Christ
(Alert: Naughty Word in the last 30 sec.)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: IAMTAT

J-E-S-U-S has 5 letters...T-R-U-M-P has 5 letters.

L-U-C-I-F-E-R has 7 letters...H-I-L-L-A-R-Y has 7 letters.

Coincidence?...I think not!

And to take your theory futher.

D-O-N-A-L-D J T-R-U-M-P is 12 letters.
J-E-S-U-S H C-H-R-I-S-T is also 12 letters.

Trump has 994 delegates 9+9+4 = 22
Jesus had 12 Apostles and he preached 10 commandments 12+10 = 22

Another coincidence.

By Jove...I think you've Got It!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am going to hell for this but don't you guys mean "Jesus H. Christ! It's Donald J. Trump ... there goes the neighborhood."

edit on 28-4-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

First -- he's got yell-ah hair and orange skin. Second -- he talks about how "rich" he is, all the time. A fat man has a better chance of squeezing through the eye of a needle than a rich man has of entering Heaven.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The overwhelming response to the idea that Trump is Jesus appears to be that Trump is like the opposite of jesus or anti jesus... interesting.

I think he may have been chosen/compelled to run because it was thought he would be and be perceived as anti-jesus, or like a false depicter of the future, but I think he is surprisingly intelligent, sensical, with good intentions (I know what road they say is paved with good intention, but I also know such general statements are quite meaningless...one would not state that all good intentions are bad, that is nonsensical) ... so there are those who think he is good, even as op states, Jesus like, and those who think he is the opposite. Before listening to any of his speeches, just going from others reactions and my limited knowledge of him and his history, I would have leaned toward the side of him being the opposite, especially with some of the more wild things he was saying earlier on, early on, when everyone thought it was a joke he was running and he had no chance, even he might have felt this way, and so he was saying very outlandish things, the past few speeches are some of the only I have listened to of his, and he seems to have toned down extremely, and been making more agreeable sense and down to earth statements. So it is interesting, however, according to stories, opposite jesus type can gain a following of whom believe opposite jesus is jesus type; also interesting how so many have referred to trump as hitlerish, interesting how hitler and jesus are quite opposite, interesting how hitlers followers likely viewed him as jesus like, interesting how hitler claimed Christianity.

If he keeps making speeches that leave out outlandishness and irrational, emotional, proclamations, I would continue to find less and less reason to presume that he would not make a reasonable president.

... which is maybe exactly what they want us to think...

...or maybe... he can potentially be a decent president ... after all those early outlandish things, he probably hired some decent intellectuals (lord/he knows he can afford too... that foreign policy speech was very impressive, would be curious to know how much of it he had a hand in writing) who told him to tone it down...

Or maybe the president position would truly be way over his head; the way he would deal with foreign leaders, may lead to problems, etc. especially the way he talks about China and stuff, and well with the national debt and all, it has been leading up to this, and the stock market stuff, and offshore, and fed reserve, that if Trump did win, I am sure powerful people could make a call to crumble the economy over night. That would likely make Trumps visions untrue.

But such might be the case and plan regardless.

Would it be silly in every way if Trump promised to donate his presidents salary to charity for the time he would be in office?

How about offering Bernie Sanders as his vice president or at least a part of constituency?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

Oh, don't me wrong. I am not necessarily knocking Trump as a person, but it is a really ginormous stretch to start calling him a messiah of any sort.

Not to mention, this was done with Obama and I mocked it then.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yes, I have heard of this when I was looking up the Hillary is the virgin Mary theory.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Is there a Hillary is the bicycle of babylon theory?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: visitedbythem

Does that mean that the FBI will end up being roman soldiers?

Change FBI to IRS and that is a very good possibility.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think everyone should give the OP a break.

This might be an actual sermon from Jesus

"What a great crowd! I love this place, Bethlehem! It's great, really great. And you all are great, really great! Have you eaten at that goat place? Best goat burgers in the world, that place is. How's the wine? Just grab a cup of water and give me a shout, it's fantastic, my Jesus wine. You really need to get some, it's great!
But let me tell you about the wall I want to build. It'll keep out all the Incans. And I'll make them pay for it, which will be fantastic and great.
But enough about me, how about the other people who say they have God as their dad, you know and I know that the super PACs (Pharasee Action Camels) are paying for it. I'm rich, you think turning water into wine is a trick, I can take a lakeside property and turn it over for 5 times the amount. It's a huge deal, my abilities.
I'm awesome!"

Phoneysourcelink.com

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

What? No just no. I think I just lost some brain cells reading that diatribe.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Yes, I have heard of this when I was looking up the Hillary is the virgin Mary theory.

'Bloody' Mary seems more fitting.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So she's the woman riding the beast? Oh wait, that's Huma ...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

So she's the woman riding the beast? Oh wait, that's Huma ...

Correct. Huma rides the Hildabeast.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I feel bad for Hillary because she probably thought she would win president easily; she might have been a lot better off if it werent for Bernie. She probably thought she would get every womens vote, every liberal and every minority. I feel bad for her because she probably cares more about being the first woman president than the american people, and I do not know if we can imagine the measurement of her sadness and frustration of going from thinking she would have a great happy shot, to this currently something of a hell she finds her self in, with the scandals and all, and the youth and her party getting passionately behind bernie. Would give me trouble sleeping at night, already have trouble and dont gotta deal with that..... but then again.... shes a multi multi millionaire so boo hoo
edit on 28-4-2016 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
No need to be cynical about this topic...Always look on the bright side of life!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-4-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ugh, 9 flags for this? I hope they're all for kicks!

Op, seriously?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
if Trumps christ, im the guy who was laughing histerically after his wife almost tripped and felll while i was at the subway near my place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join