It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Trump is Jesus" theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Reading this thread and some of the comments made by our fellow ATS members, I am wondering ,of all the countries in the world, why would Jesus choose America as his Rebirth place. Am I missing something!¿

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AsianStellar To make America great again... so I've heard anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AsianStellar

Because Jesus would obviously come back speaking English DUH

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Oh come on you guys... Maybe Hillary is the Virgin Mary too

ROFLMAO
Thanks for making me clean my keyboard at 4am.

The leftover coffee in my nose feels great too!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SmurfRider

You just made me imagine Jesus (no offense) addressing the audience , in Russell Peters interpretation of Spanish accent , "Khello.." or rather in Indian accent " Hello" with head motion

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: clevargenuis

Could it be that Trump is actually Jesus, reborn, just like how John the baptist was Elijah reborn?

No.

Could "lets make America great again" be code for "lets establish the kingdom of heaven on earth"

No. And you're thinking of Cruz if you want to address theocratic weirdos.

Could Trump's wealth be the modern world equivalent of Jesus' glory?

No.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AsianStellar
Reading this thread and some of the comments made by our fellow ATS members, I am wondering ,of all the countries in the world, why would Jesus choose America as his Rebirth place. Am I missing something!¿

This and lots more images like it. Trump can't be Jesus reborn. Obama already did it.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Yes, I have heard of this when I was looking up the Hillary is the virgin Mary theory.

According to Bill ... Hilary has eaten more pussy than he has! lol

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: tigertatzen

Sorry to say, but Jesus probably would be treated the same today as 2 millennia ago. His story in the bible showed how religion and politics both seeked to control and would use each others loopholes to dispose of anyone not with them, but against them.

Oh, I'm not talking about Jesus as President as any type of religious icon or prophet...and certainly not the physical manifestation of a god. That myth is simply a fabrication by the Roman church to aid indoctrination of conquered people from a variety of different spiritual belief systems, thereby subverting them and then reinvented by the christians for the same basic purpose. I am talking about the man himself, and the purported strength of his character. He was a man with a vision, not a deity.

I think he wanted to change the world for the better and he put his entire being into accomplishing that in the short time he was alive. He wasn't playing a part. I also think he truly cared about humanity as a whole. And I think that the country desperately needs a person like that behind the steering wheel. Wishful thinking of course, I know. Reality really does bite sometimes.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

NOT YOU AGAIN!!!

AHHHHHH!

DID YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD AND HAD TO CREATE YET ANOTHER ONE. YOU AREN'T MUCH OF A CLEVER GENIUS ARE YOU?
edit on 30-4-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Trump as Jesus?

me thinks NO,

reason why is Jesus would help people and establish equality for all mankind not just America and build a wall to keep others out.

Jesus would also not need money or try and be a president as he's already known world wide as a prophet of God/Gods son on Earth, he doesn't need to be President.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hilarious! So Jesus' whole mantra of "do unto others", the golden rule and empathy is just cannon fodder right? Jesus is back, yet his main goal is to build a wall to divide people instead of putting himself in their shoes and kick all non Christians out of the country. Too funny.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Could it be that Trump is actually Jesus, reborn, just like how John the baptist was Elijah reborn? 

Here are some questions to consider if Donald Trump is Jesus Christ or (has the Mind of Christ) or not:

Does he teach to love thy neighbour and thy enemy?

Does he teach to turn the other cheek and pick not up the sword for those who pick up the sword will perish by the sword?

Does he teach to do good to those who hate you and to bless those who curse you?

Through these teachings of Christ, you can determine for yourself if Donald Trump is Jesus Christ (or has The Mind of Christ) or not.

edit on 9-5-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

That is possibly one of the most ridiculous theories I have ever heard! Complete and utter nonsense.

You don't seriously believe that, do you?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Someone here said 'the op'? that Trumps hair was 'white'. It's not white it's blonde. But his skin is bronzy.

David Icke has white hair and Bronzy skin, he fits the category more than trump lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This is sacrilegious. To call Trump or anybody else Jesus is sacrilegious.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I know how some people get opposites mixed up... did you mean Hitler instead of Jesus?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sorry,

edit on 20-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Because of the long hair ?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: clevargenuis
ok I found this info sonewhere that id like to share and get some feedback opinion on...

Could "lets make America great again" be code for "lets establish the kingdom of heaven on earth"

Could Trump's wealth be the modern world equivalent of Jesus' glory?

Could Trump sitting in his private jet, soaring through the clouds fulfill the prophecy of jesus returning in the clouds?

Also the bible says Jesus during his second coming will have WHITE hair, and BRONZE skin. It just so happens that Trumps most distinguishing features are his WHITE hair and tan that looks exactly like BRONZE.

What say the ats experts?

That's one of the best things I've read on here in a long long time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join