It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Trump is Jesus" theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SmurfRider I came to the conclusion that years ago the Trump is an alien... one that at one time was a Pharoah in Egypt that has aged slowly over the years.
He is not Jesus though.

link   
Hahahahahaha

Hahahaha

This is the stupidest thing iv read.

link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Go to YouTube and search Trump Assassination it's a hot topic at the moment. If it doesn't happen by the end of May, I think we're looking at another blown prediction (I think one I saw was May 23 for a date for failed prediction watch).

But hey, if Trump gets assassinated, it could go in two ways in light of this thread: either it's all fake or he gets the Biblical deadly head wound and recovers meaning there's no way he's Jesus folks.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, they'd have to shoot him through the lungs.

I doubt he has a heart, and the bullets would just bounce off that hard head.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, they'd have to shoot him through the lungs.

I doubt he has a heart, and the bullets would just bounce off that hard head.

Well give him the Wizard of Oz treatment. He needs heart and brains? I think he has plenty of courage, or at least bravado.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So... Jesus will come back as a rich business man with a "screw everybody who isn't me/us" mentality? Is there somewhere in the bible that says Jesus will be resurrected as the epitome of everything he stood against in his previous incarnation?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
So... Jesus will come back as a rich business man with a "screw everybody who isn't me/us" mentality? Is there somewhere in the bible that says Jesus will be resurrected as the epitome of everything he stood against in his previous incarnation?

Actually, in a sense He does.

He returns as the righteous warrior and judge, not as the meek and humble prophet teacher.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The only theory about Jesus I do find interesting, besides his romantic interest in Mary Magdalene, is the one about him travelling to India.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
. Share with me what you are drinking? Enjoy the laugh, but anyone can see that he is not Jesus nor even the Antichrist

On a more open-minded approach...I will play. The anti Christ will rule before Jesus returns. So, unless you are claiming Obama was the Antichrist, your idea falls apart. Still being open-minded, I believe...okay, gathering my wits here. If this is the time of the Anti-Christ, would not Hillary fit in more perfectly? So many seem blinded to her evil egomaniac desperation. So many make deals with her and are afraid.

I won't pick on her alone...Cruz who seems to believe he is ordained to rule, actually has the same narcissism and ego, yet that would really be too obvious for the Anti-Christ. Besides, the Antichrist will woo people and honestly, most folks get the heeby jeebies just looking, let alone listening to him!

Brings us to Sanders...,hmmm....he seems so innocent, yet his ideas actually will create more dependence of many on government. Egad. True, Satan loves bondage but still...I must admit, as long as Sanders doesn't direct his voters to Clinton. He seems to be in the clear.

I will be fair and go back to Trump. Looks, are meaningless. That is deception at its best. I may have agreed a few months ago, but honestly, the man is not seeking world domination, just obviously looking to find a reason to be proud to be called American.

Am I bias...perhaps. I didn't vote for any of the individual's above during my primary in Michigan, but come November...my vote obviously will be different.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: clevargenuis

Sorry,

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I'm no expert on the matter of Jesus (neither is anyone else; he's been dead for a really long while and so has everyone else who might have hung out with him), but I'm going with a big Nope on this one.

Even if by some bizarre quirk of the Universe, Jesus actually could just hop right into Donald Trump like he was a convenient person-suit, somehow I suspect there would be some serious conflicting moral and ethical views. The Pope, maybe. Trump...not so much. It does suck that he can't jump into at least one of the candidates though...I bet he'd make a damned fine President.

P.S. I don't really follow fashion trends too closely, but I'm pretty sure that orange is not "the new bronze" this season.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Seriously.. oh dear, I have seen it all now

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: clevargenuis
Could it be that Trump is actually Jesus, reborn, just like how John the baptist was Elijah reborn?

What say the ats experts?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Sorry to say, but Jesus probably would be treated the same today as 2 millennia ago. His story in the bible showed how religion and politics both seeked to control and would use each others loopholes to dispose of anyone not with them, but against them.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Most definitely. Look how quick politicians are to claim that what they are doing is what Jesus would do. What would happen when Jesus endorsed no one because when you really read the Gospels, it become plain that's not His game at all.

I am pretty sure He'd be treated just as badly as anyone else who doesn't tow the line today.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

J-E-S-U-S has 5 letters...T-R-U-M-P has 5 letters.

L-U-C-I-F-E-R has 7 letters...H-I-L-L-A-R-Y has 7 letters.

Coincidence?...I think not!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

CLEVER! I think you might be on to something!!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Also the bible says Jesus during his second coming will have WHITE hair, and BRONZE skin. It just so happens that Trumps most distinguishing features are his WHITE hair and tan that looks exactly like BRONZE.

What say the ats experts?

I'm only an expert in the Republic of Ca. but... I would choose Edgar Winter over TheDonald.

Edgar Winter as He appears in human form.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Hey, why not? Cruz's old man claims Teddy is an anointed priest. You might be on to something though. Both their chicks names began with M.........Mary Magdelene and Melania. Spooky.
edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: IAMTAT

CLEVER! I think you might be on to something!!

No worse than the ones who were saying, "Hmmm, Trump as in ... trumpet ... like last trumpets ... Hey! Maybe he's the last trump ..."

No, really, please ...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join