It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Full video.

Watch Christina Hoff Sommers, Milo Yiannopoulos, and Steven Crowder discuss topics including social justice, feminism, trigger warnings, micro-aggressions, and more.

Basically exposes whats wrong with SJW retardology.

And here let me beat you cucks to it;

"ohh i'm a special snowflake bitching about other snowflakes."

There got most of your comments out the way because I know when you see something you don't agree with you must attempt to censor with ridicule, useless tactic on me

edit on 28-4-2016 by Lysergic because: I got my degree in feminist dance therapy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
There got most of your comments out the way because I know when you see something you don't agree with you must attempt to censor with ridicule, useless tactic on me

Oh well. I was going to call you a moron.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nice thread!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Obviously

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I had to look up SJW.. for anybody else that's wondering, "social justice warrior". The term 'snowflake' is also used to refer to people who think they are special, usually possessing a superiority complex over others.

Also, I am offended

ETA: sorry I didn't realize the pic would be so large
edit on 28-4-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

But isn't that what you just did, swept away all dissent?
edit on 28-4-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oh...this thread again...

Has parts of it gone to far? Absolutely, but you all are who give them the power when you bite.

Sorry people don't agree with the same views as you, but hey ridicule away at them!

You know the usual stuff, ruining the country, commies, America hating, soft, beta, and plenty of other words that I think t&c don't allow.
edit on thThu, 28 Apr 2016 12:34:39 -0500America/Chicago420163980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No feel free to barf out whatever you wish, I only took away the cliche response.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Cool bro, do you usually comment with out watching?

And the irony of your own post, haha haha

edit on 28-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I was taking the example of the people who had this flagged almost right after it was posted. You gonna ask the same for them? Can't really watch it right now anyway, was going off your summary.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Oh so you are psychic too, I'll have to remember that

Who flagged it, I mean you were able to see their intention, why not their identity?

You know the usual stuff, ruining the country, commies, America hating, soft, beta, and plenty of other words that I think t&c don't allow.

None of which was in the video.
edit on 28-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
I was taking the example of the people who had this flagged almost right after it was posted.

I flagged it before watching the video because I like Lysergic's threads.

Even though he is a moron.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

No feel free to barf out whatever you wish, I only took away the cliche response.

Got it, only others barf…

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Some say Moron, other say Sensual Male Lesbian Goose.

link   

I gotta warn you, I started looking into this crap a couple of months ago. It took me far deeper into the realm of cry baby human stupidity than I was prepared to go.

But it did introduce me to "rektfiministvideos" which is freaking hilarious. So there is a plus.

If ever there was a good use of genocide, I think SJW's are bitching their way to the top of the hit list really quick.

link   

Got it, only others barf…

whatever guttural sound it makes when you smash the keyboard is fine by me sweetie.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Never said I was or that what I said was in the video
That was about how useless the ridicule tactic is.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Never said I was or that what I said was in the video
That was about how useless the ridicule tactic is.

I get confused with your psychic abilities, so you just came to bitch, cool, get behind me Satan.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I was taking the example of the people who had this flagged almost right after it was posted. You gonna ask the same for them? Can't really watch it right now anyway, was going off your summary.

I flagged it because I had already watched the video a couple of times before he posted. Pure comedy gold this.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Pure comedy gold this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join