It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I also flagged it right away. I watched it one hour before you posted. Nice thread again

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Here is the "toddler" Crowder was making fun of!

Introducing, *Triggly Puff*!

Have fun laughing, I did!

edit on 28-4-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

First off, I didn't know you were Moron. Do you live in Salt Lake city? How many wives do you have?

Second, SJW's are mormons! Complete, absolute mormons!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

This one is funny too!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You can hear Pigglypuff from almost the start of the full video.

Again I am appalled how people think that is the acceptable form of debate, to scream out (and people like to accuse others of parroting LOL) feminist lies, while a speaker is attempting to speak. Can't wait until the Q&A part because of (insert reasoning here).

heh, forever memed.
edit on 28-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I don't believe you on that one. You only think it's "funny" (read: stupid) when the shoe is on the PC foot, but when it comes to a "non-PC'er" being up in arms about the PC crowd you would rally behind them.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't believe you on that one. You only think it's "funny" (read: stupid) when the shoe is on the PC foot, but when it comes to a "non-PC'er" being up in arms about the PC crowd you would rally behind them.

Who is up in arms?

Like I said, SJW's want to provoke an angry response from those they bully. Making fun of them is the opposite reaction they desire!

Seems like making fun of them is working?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Heres the thing, I so dont care if you believe me or not.

Am I suppose to be prompted to prove you wrong?

Go read my post history, I got 13 years of it, which will say you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Both are up in arms over some stupid bull#, the whole thing is a non-issue that has no effect on the state of our country in any meaningful way. The fact that people get so worked up on both sides of the non-issue goes to show just how dumbed down our country and society really is.

Instead of going after the real problem we bicker among ourselves over petty bull# all while the problem gets bigger and bigger behind the curtains.

Funny thing is is that the "problem" is who got us bickering amongst ourselves in the first place in order to keep the heat off of themselves.
edit on 4/28/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Both are up in arms over some stupid bull#, the whole thing is a non-issue that has no effect on the state of our country in any meaningful way. The fact that people get so worked up on both sides of the non-issue goes to show just how dumbed down our country and society really is.

Instead of going after the real problem we bicker among ourselves over petty bull# all while the problem gets bigger and bigger behind the curtains.

Sorry, but I do not laugh enough in my life. Neither you nor anyone else can tell me what I can find funny?

You are right though, we have many more important issues to worry about in this country than the non issues the SJW movement is all cranked up about or anyone for that matter who feels their beliefs and rights supersede those whom they disagree with over petty social issues!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The PC debate hasn't been around for 13 years, at least not in the capacity that it has been recently. The fact that you made a thread that condescends "PC'ers" shows that you have chosen a side on the non-issue.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Have they ran crybaby or spineless tw#t into the ground yet? Sad that somebody can be so weak words hurt.
Whatever happened to "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I agree that "SJW's" were the catalyst for the whole thing but the other side of this non-issue is just as guilty as the "SJW's" are for participating in the # show.

It's an issue created by the media in order to divide us and if someone picks a side then they are fueling the fire and dividing themselves even further.

It's just a really dumb debate and goes absolutely nowhere 100% of the time.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I agree that "SJW's" were the catalyst for the whole thing but the other side of this non-issue is just as guilty as the "SJW's" are for participating in the # show.

It's an issue created by the media in order to divide us and if someone picks a side then they are fueling the fire and dividing themselves even further.

It's just a really dumb debate and goes absolutely nowhere 100% of the time.

I agree!

However if we have children who become problems that do nothing but disrupt the course of a civil society, do you think their poor behavior should not be addressed nor tolerated? I don't see this thread as a debate of any sort, but one of laughing at idiocy.

We have idiots at the extreme of both political spectrums! Right to Left that is.
edit on 28-4-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Oh...this thread again...

Has parts of it gone to far? Absolutely, but you all are who give them the power when you bite.

Sorry people don't agree with the same views as you, but hey ridicule away at them!

You know the usual stuff, ruining the country, commies, America hating, soft, beta, and plenty of other words that I think t&c don't allow.

All right, but look at what was going on in that auditorium.

1.) No one was compelled to go to their open forum, so if you just plain didn't want to hear it or dignify it with your attention, you did not have to.

2.) The event was structured as a 1 1/2 hour mostly Q&A session. What this means is that each of the panelists gave brief opening remarks to introduce who they are and what they think. Then the rest of the time, people were free to ask questions that challenged them by disagreeing. That means most of the event was designed with disagreement in mind ... to allow people to disagree!

3.) Despite #1 and #2 SJWs took it upon themselves not only to not ignore the event or to show up and challenge the panelists with their opposing viewpoints, they wanted to silence them and claim it was free speech. This is where SJWs start going too far. No one wanted them silenced. In fact, the event was designed with them in mind ... to foster respectful and open dialgue. Plenty of time for them to air their views. The problem in the minds of the SJWs was that the opposing views would ALSO be aired and they couldn't tolerate it, so they sat in the audience and tried to shut the event down anyhow.

I can't believe you don't have a problem with that.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
No, this is when it went to far.
Professional Educator: Grades, Showing Up On Time Are A Form Of White Supremacy

“The racial narrative of White tends to be like this: Rugged individual, honest, hard-working, disciplined, rigorous, successful,” she said. “And so then, the narrative of U.S. public education: Individual assessments, competition, outcome over process (I care more about your grades than how you’re doing), ‘discipline’ where we care more about your attendance and making sure you’re not tardy than we care about your relationships … proper English must be spoken (which is just assimilation into standard U.S. dialect), hierarchical power structure, and heavy goal orientation.

” While the traits listed may simply be regarded as positive traits for success in the modern world, Hackman described them as specific cultural traits chosen and emphasized to favor whites to the detriment of non-white groups, who are forced to assimilate white traits such as good discipline and goal orientation or else be left behind.

Hackman’s natural solution, then, is to train teachers to move away from all these aspects of white privilege in education. She routinely touted the benefits of collective assessments (measuring student learning at the class level instead of determining whether each student knows the material), as well as eliminating all school grades entirely.

Hackman said when she was a professor, she freely employed these methods with her own students. She once let a student complete an essay assignment as a graphic novel, and allowed students to write in non-standard English or even foreign languages she herself couldn’t read.

“If I don’t know [your language,] frankly, that’s my issue,” she said. “All I need to know is that you’re thinking about it, I don’t really care how you do it.”

This is out of hand. Good traits are to be frowned upon because whites. They must want minorities poor and uneducated, Sounds racist.

“My long game was, get you in, get you tenured, get you in that system and change that system,” she said.

“Your time has come,” Hackman said. “If I was a white faculty member and unwilling to get with the program, I do not have any business in teacher education … We do see you, Super-Whitey. We’re coming for you.”

Look forward to meeting some of these kids coming out of college in the future. Professional SJWs stuck in poverty because they eradicated Super-whitey and all his real world values. Me, I will continue to value hard-work, honesty, and discipline because that is what pays the bills. I know, how racist right?
edit on 28/4/2016 by harvestdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You'll get over it.

It's a non-issue.

Look how much energy it's already made you waste, hahaha.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Not much energy wasted on my part, just pointing out how dumb and pointless this non-issue is. Both sides need to learn how to live and let live. If one side gets sucked in then they're just as guilty as the other side.

Soon the sides will switch where what's non-PC will be the new PC and vice versa and both sides will be hypocrites. Not that they already aren't, it'll just be more obvious.
edit on 4/28/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Let it implode.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The funniest thread!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>