It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Political correctness is ruining the country, not mega billionaires who buy our politicians and laws and who create poverty with their low paying jobs and outsourcing overseas! /sarcasm

Political correctness is such a dumb thing to be offended over, same thing with being offended by non-political correctness. It's such a non-issue and doesn't change a damn thing that's happening in this country.

Why don't we focus on the things that really matter instead of someone who does or doesn't get their feelings hurt over something being said?

What's REALLY wrong with this country are those who are pushing such non-issues like PC/non-PC instead of things that actually matter like money in politics, billionaires creating our laws, buying and manipulating our media, creating false wars and funneling money into their pockets while the average American struggles, etc. Not what someone says or if someone is or isn't offended by it.

Stop buying into the bull# propaganda that keeps you looking away from the real issues. ATS is no longer a place that denies ignorance, it seems to be a cesspool of ignorance here recently.
edit on 4/28/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Lysergic

I was taking the example of the people who had this flagged almost right after it was posted. You gonna ask the same for them? Can't really watch it right now anyway, was going off your summary.

I flagged it because I had already watched the video a couple of times before he posted. Pure comedy gold this.

Me too!

SJW's are instant comedic hits!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well that is your own strawman so that makes sense that is confusing you.

link   
SJW = Next Level Cringertainment

link   

The only thing gone to far is the imaginary war on PC coming from conservatives.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Here have a star scamp.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The only thing gone to far is the imaginary war on PC coming from conservatives.

Theres a war?

I just enjoying laughing at the cringe-tastic.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Feeling froggy today are we….

have fun insulting everyone.

intrptr out

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

As far as I can tell, the war exists on Fox News, Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, and of course the Internet. Conservatives on ATS can't let a week go by without posting about PC while using the terms "snowflake" & "SJW".

You guys are parrots.

link   

Why is someone being "PC" important enough to you that it gets your panties all in a bunch? How is someone being PC or non-PC at all important to what's happening in our country when it comes to money in politics and big business owning our government and creating our laws?

If you actually believe someone being PC/non-PC is important then I'd have to say you are being mislead.
edit on 4/28/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Feeling froggy today are we….

have fun insulting everyone.

intrptr out

Whats wrong Intrptr?

You like to dish it out

Yet never like to take it?

Why so;

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Theres a war?

I just enjoying laughing at the cringe-tastic.

The goal of the whole SJW movement is to piss people off. I must say I used to let it bother me, but than I realized that laughing at them and making fun of them, was the opposite of their goals!

The fact they shut down speech and prevent any kind of dialog from those who want to respectfully disagree with them and have a meaningful dialog to discuss the issues they find so abhorrent, should be enough to tell any sane person, their goal isn't to make anything better but to be bullies and demand that everyone agrees with them OR ELSE!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why is someone being "PC" important enough to you that it gets your panties all in a bunch? How is someone being PC or non-PC at all important to what's happening in our country when it comes to money in politics and big business owning our government and creating our laws?

I don't know, why dont you tell me the answer?

I was unaware my panties where in a wad, I'll dig them out, thank you.
edit on 28-4-2016 by Lysergic because: my panties were wadded so tight I forgot proper grammar.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well that is your own strawman so that makes sense that is confusing you.

What about this video makes you so angry? You seem to be really upset.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You made a condescending thread about the issue so I assume your panties are in a wad about this non-issue. I can't read minds, only you can say why that's so.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

As far as I can tell, the war exists on Fox News, Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, and of course the Internet. Conservatives on ATS can't let a week go by without posting about PC while using the terms "snowflake" & "SJW".

You guys are parrots.

I'll be sure to u2u before I ever make a thread again to see if its something acceptable to talk about in your eyes Swills.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You made a condescending thread about the issue so I assume your panties are in a wad about this non-issue. I can't read minds, only you can say why that's so.

Well you were wrong, this is hilarious to me, every bit of it.

and if anyone panties were to be wadded, I think its clear, as I go commando 24/7/365.

edit on 28-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I get confused with your psychic abilities, so you just came to bitch, cool, get behind me Satan.

He weely weely wuvs you.
edit on 28-4-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

It's not funny that people are offended by PC people though, is it?

I think both sides of the issue are hilarious because they're both being played like a fiddle by the media.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's all funny, people should stop taking themselves so seriously.

But people have already clutched onto their grudges, so why can't I point and laugh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join