It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP...Most Votes In GOP History

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

You do realize that I don't buy that crap don't you? You do realize that the only ones saying and believing that are republicans yes?

šŸš§ warning member is smart enough to make up her own mind. Your memes and putdowns have no effect. šŸš§

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes we know your opinion. How do we differentiate yours from the seven billion others on the planet?
Like I said anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion is low information (is that a Trumpism?)
But your mistaken because I'm not . However I do not have to justify my own opinion to you. I have as much right to it as you.
Not to mention the one I'm forming right now...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueAjah

Keep telling yourself that.
He is not a racist
He is not a racist
Blah blah blah blah blah

Keep telling yourself that.
She is not a racist
She is not a racist
Blah blah blah blah blah

"Is Hillary Clinton a racist?"

Senator Clinton was roundly criticized in 2004 when she joked that Mahatma Gandhi used to run a gas station in St. Louis. She later apologized, saying it was ā€œa lame attempt at humor.ā€ Clinton drew similar criticism 2 years ago when she told a mostly black audience at a Harlem church that Republican leaders ran the House ā€œlike a plantationā€. Again, she apologized, sort of

sandrarose.com...

"Hillary Clinton Chides America For Racism, Lives In Town With 1.9 Percent Black Population"

Clintonā€™s criticism of white Americans for ā€œprivilegeā€ and ā€œnot wanting ā€˜those peopleā€™ in the neighborhoodā€ stands in stark contrast to the personal decisions she has made for herself and her family. Clinton and her husband, former president Bill Clinton, are residents of Chappaqua, N.Y, a tiny, wealthy town described by The New York Times as ā€œa hamlet in a woodsy settingā€ with ā€œexpensive cars at every turn in the road.ā€ (The Clintons bought their mansion in town for $1.7 million in 1999.) Data from the U.S. Census Bureau shows that the population of Chappaqua is 1.9 percent black.

dailycaller.com...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Yes we know your opinion. How do we differentiate yours from the seven billion others on the planet?
Like I said anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion is low information (is that a Trumpism?)
But your mistaken because I'm not . However I do not have to justify my own opinion to you. I have as much right to it as you.
Not to mention the one I'm forming right now...

I think your contribution to the thread is evidence enough, like I said, to validate my opinion. All I need to do is sit back at this point.
edit on 1/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

PLEASE READ THIS!!!

I don't know how else to say this, but You are responsible for your own posts.
And in that regard, We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Another way to put it: Community Announcement re: Decorum and *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

So, either post civilly and on topic, or face the consequences.
and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Hillary supporter.
My age group over 50. I'm retired already.

That explains everything. Hillary gets the old women vote.

"In 6 graphs, hereā€™s why young women donā€™t support Hillary Clinton as much as older women do"
www.washingtonpost.com... /

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Hillary supporter.

"In 6 graphs, hereā€™s why young women donā€™t support Hillary Clinton as much as older women do"

Obama was quite funny last night, joking about Hillary's lack of appeal with young people.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Hillary supporter.

Obama was quite funny last night, joking about Hillary's lack of appeal with young people.

Last night's Press Correspondents Dinner was pretty good. Larry Wilmore trashed the press, especially the big 3 cable networks. People can say what the want about Obama, I'm no fan, but the guy is articulate and can deliver a joke.

Here it is:

edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Perhaps because I've witnessed most of Hillary's career first hand I'm more confident in her ability to do the job.
If that makes me an old lady so be it. Growing older sure beats the alternative.
Did I mention when I said retired that it was nine years early due to good investments?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yes. It was very funny. I repeated it to my son who is a Bernie supporter. That and the one about comrades and Bernie.
The whole thing was funny. I watch every year.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you implying that Hillary is a good investment? I'd rather die in poverty on a street corner than invest in that, & as young as possible.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Did I mention when I said retired that it was nine years early due to good investments?

Yes, you've mentioned that fact ad nauseum in a few threads. So being retired early makes your political opinions more valid than the rest of us working slobs? Or is it the fact that Wall Street has made you scads of money like your hero Hillary?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Or is it the fact that Wall Street has made you scads of money like your hero Hillary?

Why is it those not smart enough to invest, make their money work for them -- always put down those who do?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Or is it the fact that Wall Street has made you scads of money like your hero Hillary?

Why is it those not smart enough to invest, make their money work for them -- always put down those who do?

Being smart enough to invest or build a fortune is admirable. However, i am not convinced that the Clinton's have built their fortunes on sound investments. I don't think anyone could accuse the Clinton's of not being smart, they clearly are, but they have as much smoke surrounding them as a wild fire in the Amazon.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yo hon. I invested in 529's to put two kids through college. I did that because I didn't want to be like liberal cockroaches who have their hands out for free stuff. If I had that money back for my own retirement , I'm sure I wouldn't be working until I'm 67. Plus I don't know what her bragging about early retirement has to do with who you back for president. But since Hillary has never had a real job in her life except to make money dishonestly, I can see the attraction. Unfortunately I have to work for a few years to make what Hillary gets paid per Wall Street speech. And where exactly did I put her down?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Being smart enough to invest or build a fortune is admirable. However, i am not convinced that the Clinton's have built their fortunes on sound investments. I don't think anyone could accuse the Clinton's of not being smart, they clearly are, but they have as much smoke surrounding them as a wild fire in the Amazon.

I don't think anyone is squeaky clean. I'd hate for someone to scrutinize my life and everything/everyone I've ever had contact with.

And then those who are far more involved in political workings, high level investing, "shakers & makers".

I'm not going to buy into the hype. Positive or negative.

The Swift Boater's & Birther's were enough for me.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just changing tack slightly back to the voting within the GOP... it does appear that more Republicans are accepting that Trump's appeal to new voters is something to support. However, this was Lindsay Graham today (you can tell it's very personal with him and he will never get behind Trump, unless he is holding a knife!)

he has really taken the 'Go Cruz' position - in fact he even says those words!

Here is Graham's incredible turn around from talking about a scenario where Cruz was killed to campaigning for him. A few seconds of video which shows why the current crop of politicians are unfit to govern.

If the GOP does align with Trump and brings in these new record number of voters into the party, I wonder what happens to people like Lindsay Graham?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You do realize that I don't buy that crap don't you? You do realize that the only ones saying and believing that are republicans yes?

šŸš§ warning member is smart enough to make up her own mind. Your memes and putdowns have no effect. šŸš§

So you dont buy facts? Because you do buy the crap coming from her mouth. .

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsup86

So you dont buy facts? Because you do buy the crap coming from her mouth. .

FACTS?

That word really gets thrown around a lot.

I may have to go to Merriam-Webster and find out EXACTLY what it means.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join